Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go Lakers in 5. I don't think the Blazers matchup well with LBJ and AD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hm, this will be interesting. Portland is one of the worst defensive teams to ever make the playoffs, Lebron and Davis should live at the rim all series, but the rest of the Lakers offense is pretty bad. Still, anything more than 5 would be embarrassing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hm, this will be interesting. Portland is one of the worst defensive teams to ever make the playoffs, Lebron and Davis should live at the rim all series, but the rest of the Lakers offense is pretty bad. Still, anything more than 5 would be embarrassing.
    Does having Nurkic back help that at all? I have no idea since I haven’t paid much attention to them, I’m honestly surprised that signing Melo wasn’t a complete train wreck for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will go 7 games.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If lakers dont sweep its a choke tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers in 6 or 7 unless they've been sleepwalking in the bubble so far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blazers in 6. Too much Dame Time

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers in 6. Too much Dame Time
    Would be less embarrassing than what's waiting for them in subsequent rounds, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Laker fans join the 8 club

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting for historic upset but LAL in 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers with the upset, win the series in 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With nurk back i expect better defence at the rim. Still dame gonna choke, and blazers have no bench. By the time, dame time arrives, they are gonna be 20 pts down, if starters not going to play all 48 min.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Dame fully capable of winning one or two games by himself. But realistically, Lakers should win the series in 5.

Portland’s advantage of going big neutralized since Lakers go big as well. And now with the Lakers two main defensive PGs out, they can put size and length on both Dame and CJ. Caruso has good size for a guard as well. They’d also be wise to use Horton-Tucker off the bench ahead of JR.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dame fully capable of winning one or two games by himself. But realistically, Lakers should win the series in 5.

Portland’s advantage of going big neutralized since Lakers go big as well. And now with the Lakers two main defensive PGs out, they can put size and length on both Dame and CJ. Caruso has good size for a guard as well. They’d also be wise to use Horton-Tucker off the bench ahead of JR.
    Avery Bradley and ____ are out? BTW, Caruso is the 2nd best perimeter defender on the Lakers believe it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers in 5, 6 if AD plays inconsistently. He's the key to this series imo (and their whole playoff run)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Avery Bradley and ____ are out? BTW, Caruso is the 2nd best perimeter defender on the Lakers believe it or not.
    Actually, I could argue Caruso is the best guard defender on the Lakers. He’s very good at staying in front of people. Longer and more athletic than many expect. And perhaps most importantly, he plays hard, plays through the whistle.

I don’t know why I wrote “defensive” PGs. I just meant main point guards. Bradley and Rondo, even though Bradley really isn’t a PG. Oh, that’s why I said defensive. Bradley really isn’t a PG, but defends the PG position. My point was if Bradley and Rondo were available, they get their share of minutes at PG. Without either, both who are smaller guards, the Lakers can put size and length on Dame and CJ. And while that doesn’t mean they’ll stop them or slow them down, I like having size and length on Dame on CJ, rather than not having it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    midget couldn’t beat AD and rondo a couple years ago and now the blazers supposed to give AD and Lebron work? y’all make me laugh.

blazers have a 7 man rotation.

worst defense in the league

sweep

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Charles drunk?

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    The Lakers haven’t been in the playoffs in so long I almost forgot about the NBLA ref effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 might redeem itself... if both LA teams get knocked out.

Blazers seem to be matching a washed up Lakers team. The media can love them all they want. They're like the older Spurs teams everyone criticized for being old. Piss off Lakers!

The Mavs shoulda put out the Blazers if not for that punk-ass backstabbing Morris twin.

Portland, 4-2. Mavs, 4-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clean block by Marshmallow? Sure looked good. Kuzma LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Laker fans join the 8 club
    It wouldn't be just joining the 8 club, it would be a 1st seed losing to a sub 500 team. The biggest choke of all-time.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Refs hate Dwight Howard lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Danny Green absolutely sucks. It's gotta be the worst contract in the league right now.

Thread Information