6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because she is a hoe. She's married to a blake type of cuck while she fornicates on the side with guys like jeff epstein, jeff bezos and joe biden for profit.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling a public figure a "ho" is just asking to get fired from your job. Especially if you are part of a big organization like a sports team. Dude should have known better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling a public figure a "ho" is just asking to get fired from your job. Especially if you are part of a big organization like a sports team. Dude should have known better.
    In general. But the fact that he's factually correct throws this into a gray zone.
    Once again, we see that tolerance only goes in one direction. Group think is corporate culture.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because she is a hoe. She's married to a blake type of cuck while she fornicates on the side with guys like jeff epstein, jeff bezos and joe biden for profit.....
    These beta males wear it on their faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In general. But the fact that he's factually correct throws this into a gray zone.
    Once again, we see that tolerance only goes in one direction. Group think is corporate culture.
    If the dude would have called Sarah Palin (or some other Republican chick) a ho he would have got fired too, imho.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the dude would have called Sarah Palin (or some other Republican chick) a ho he would have got fired too, imho.
    Not sure about that. But it's not do ented that Sarah had sex for office like Kamala did.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubtful. Slap on the wrist. Besides, Palin is one of the most loathsome Republicans there is. She needs to drop out of politics because she's a weirdass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals delight in getting people fired over mere words.

Matt Taibbi: The New Puritans -->>

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals delight in getting people fired over mere words.

Matt Taibbi: The New Puritans -->>
    The lesbian going full narc in the open on one of her colleagues shows what hideous people they are.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you trump fakeass republicans are gonna die on this hill?

smdh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a silly argument/rationale
    If someone has a mental disability and you call them a re , being "factually correct" wont save you in fact, it makes it work ...sane thinh with announcer calling somwhere a town...sure that city may have a ass full of gays ..but he cant sau that publicly even wirh his mic off.

I am not a fan of cancel culture and believe a suspension is more logical than a firing ...but both dudes were dumb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure about that. But it's not do ented that Sarah had sex for office like Kamala did.
    Where are the receipts? People keep talking dat ish show the proof of quidcpro quo? Our first lady used sex for citizenship ...and performed lap dances for money ....is she a hoe?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you trump fakeass republicans are gonna die on this hill?

smdh
    You gonna die with your horse-faced and your zombie?

Yea, you are.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the receipts? People keep talking dat ish show the proof of quidcpro quo? Our first lady used sex for citizenship ...and performed lap dances for money ....is she a hoe?
    First Lady ain't an office, son.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a silly argument/rationale
    If someone has a mental disability and you call them a re , being "factually correct" wont save you in fact, it makes it work ...sane thinh with announcer calling somwhere a town...sure that city may have a ass full of gays ..but he cant sau that publicly even wirh his mic off.

I am not a fan of cancel culture and believe a suspension is more logical than a firing ...but both dudes were dumb.
    Re s aren't accountable. s are. Stupid analogy.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gonna die with your horse-faced and your zombie?

Yea, you are.
    do you know how i know you aren’t straight?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you know how i know you aren’t straight?
    Let's hear this punchline.

I imagine it's weak like you.

Thread Information