Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Please.

You probably are Don Lemon

It's weird that you're bringing Kanye West into this discussion, and I don't watch Don Lemon or any cable news. But deranged people typically find it hard to stay on topic.

COVID is a global pandemic. Just like most miopic Republicans, you think America is the center of the universe.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has no convictions. Same guy who went to D.C. pro-life and buckled right away to peer pressure. He admits as much in his book.

He is a puppet with serious cognitive decline. And you guys are getting your wish with a hard left POTUS if he wins because he won't actually be the POTUS. And I think you know this but prefer to win an argument.
    So COVID is an elite Democrat conspiracy and the DNC has no intention of letting Biden be President if he wins.

But yeah, we've lost our marbles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please.

You probably are Don Lemon
    I'm not but it's clear you've gotten your MAGA marching orders on who's "the enemy."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I think that elite democrats probably are the one's responsible for the release of the virus in the first place. I don't buy the whole Wuhan, wet market, BS story. The mainstream media and elitist democrats have tried everything to get rid of Trump. They saw the writing on the wall and needed an ace in the hole -- so I believe they are at least partially responsible for it.
    So the Democrats went to China to create a virus to use against Trump in 2020? How much ing spray paint did you huff for dinner?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes, they will let a guy with dementia call the shots. Makes perfect sense.

So COVID is an elite Democrat conspiracy and the DNC has no intention of letting Biden be President if he wins.

But yeah, we've lost our marbles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, I don't like Joe one bit, and I'm pretty much in agreement he has no convictions, but what conviction does the Don have? Certainly not conservative convictions. Plus, besides being a complete ignorant, he surrounds himself with yes man, which is the absolute worst of both worlds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, they will let a guy with dementia call the shots. Makes perfect sense.
    You don't know a thing about dementia. Keep spouting MAGA talking points, zombie.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Could have been released from a lab...accidentally, on purpose, for a large sum of money.. But I do not claim to know all the details.

But If you think it's all a big coincidence then you are probably naive or the one sniffing spray paint.

So the Democrats went to China to create a virus to use against Trump in 2020? How much ing spray paint did you huff for dinner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My favorite conspiracy theory nutjobs are the ones so convinced of their fiction that they think other people are the crazy ones.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump not being a neo-con 'true' conservative is a plus. It means he thinks instead of just toeing the party line. If Bolton and the neo-cons had say Cruz in there, we'd likely be bogged down in a war with Iran right now.

Sorry, I don't like Joe one bit, and I'm pretty much in agreement he has no convictions, but what conviction does the Don have? Certainly not conservative convictions. Plus, besides being a complete ignorant, he surrounds himself with yes man, which is the absolute worst of both worlds.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I'm a very naive person.

FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is kamala a fascist?
    Locked up ppl in jail for minor offenses, wanted to ban the presidents twitter, wants to give all d $$$ to israel, hid evidence that would have exonerated death row inmates, laughed about smoking weed when she locked up kids for it, wanted to put parents in jail if their kids dont go to school

Wqnt me to keep going nig??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a big bag of nothing.

You should take a cue from the other MAGA s in here and stick to drive-by troll posts, articulating an intelligent point of view is not your thing. Happy InfoWarsing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Didn't she also go on the breakfast club and claim she listened to Tupac and Biggie while smoking said weed in college...in the 1980's when Pac and Biggie were in grade/middle school

Locked up ppl in jail for minor offenses, wanted to ban the presidents twitter, wants to give all d $$$ to israel, hid evidence that would have exonerated death row inmates, laughed about smoking weed when she locked up kids for it, wanted to put parents in jail if their kids dont go to school

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't she also go on the breakfast club and claim she listened to Tupac and Biggie while smoking said weed in college...in the 1980's when Pac and Biggie were in grade school
    Yup

Imo shes more Mussolini than Franco tbqh

Always trying to look cool while obliterating minoriti3s and the poor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locked up ppl in jail for minor offenses
    so are all prosecutors fascists? is trump a bigger fascist for wanting to put people in prison for 10 years for damaging statues?

wanted to ban the presidents twitter
    how is that fascist?

wants to give all d $$$ to israel
    how is that fascist?

hid evidence that would have exonerated death row inmates, laughed about smoking weed when she locked up kids for it, wanted to put parents in jail if their kids dont go to school
    do you know what fascism is? seriously. or are we just going to skip to whatever your personal made up definition of fascism is?

want you to define fascism tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump not being a neo-con 'true' conservative is a plus. It means he thinks instead of just toeing the party line. If Bolton and the neo-cons had say Cruz in there, we'd likely be bogged down in a war with Iran right now.
    A war in Iran would probably have far less casualties than the deaths due to the inep ude of this 'thinking man', and probably cost far less too... not sure how this is a 'better' option...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so are all prosecutors fascists? is trump a bigger fascist for wanting to put people in prison for 10 years for damaging statues?

how is that fascist?

how is that fascist?

do you know what fascism is? seriously. or are we just going to skip to whatever your personal made up definition of fascism is?

want you to define fascism tbh
    I dont think any prosecutor should ever b president as they obviously have fascist tendencies.

Yes trump has fascist tendencies. But he does not have as many as Kamala and does not have the support of the establishment which is the key for a fascist ruler.

A fascists is simply put someone in power that wants to strong arm opposition to submit it. By using legal, force or any other means.

I agree Trump almost qualifies. But Trump is an outsider. Could he become a fascist ruler? Yes. I just think Kamalas record with using laws to submit her subjects is more telling.

Its my opinion you can disagree and I will respect that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean seriously, is she a hypernationalist? does she act as though democracy is obsolete? is she for the forcible suppression of opposition? does she advocate for a totalitarian one party state? is she a heavy traditionalist? does the reject enlightenment values? does she accuse people of treason or enemies of the state just because they disagree with her? does she fearmonger about minorities?

i think hater is just in the derp school of thought, whereby when he sees somebody or some policy he doesnt like, he flips a coin and sometimes it lands on "communist" and sometimes it lands on "facsist" and that's how he decides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have been released from a lab...accidentally, on purpose, for a large sum of money.. But I do not claim to know all the details.

But If you think it's all a big coincidence then you are probably naive or the one sniffing spray paint.
    You should know some details if you're going to accuse the Democrats of going to China to buy a virus from a government lab, unleash it in China, just so it can make its way here and blow up because they knew Trump would be a complete up in trying to contain it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Iran is no Iraq -- much bigger and tougher. No pushover.

A war in Iran would probably have far less casualties than the deaths due to the inep ude of this 'thinking man', and probably cost far less too... not sure how this is a 'better' option...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think the communist Chinese give a damn about the 'sanc y' of human life?

You should know some details if you're going to accuse the Democrats of going to China to buy a virus from a government lab, unleash it in China, just so it can make its way here and blow up because they knew Trump would be a complete up in trying to contain it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I must admit I watched some of that horrific DNC the past few nights. They actually implied that if Obama were in office(or any democrat) that COVID would not had made it to our shores. Quite comical. Do you believe that? I'm not saying it would not have been handled better by just about anyone, but have a real difficult time believing it never makes it here considering we are the travel hub of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think the communist Chinese give a damn about the 'sanc y' of human life?
    No, but they do care about their economy so odd they sacrificed 7% of their Q1 2020 GDP just for the Biden election effort.

Thread Information