Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never ever posted photos of my workplace not even once. You continue to lie because it's all you know how to do you emotional little girl; so mad over nothing yet you hold this grudge against me because I call you pussies out for exactly who yall are and in turn you play make believe from 20+ yrs ago and today.

Healthy would be telling the truth for once and you should try it sometime you ing sociopath little .
    you don't remember the whole thing about telling people to "come at you" by your shop on West Ave? How you weren't afraid and all that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so funny? Explain the derision, it will a good self report like your damsel here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't remember the whole thing about telling people to "come at you" by your shop on West Ave? How you weren't afraid and all that?
    I never posted photos or the location. I was doxxed prior you self righteous puto with a memory like a fish. Come at me !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never posted photos or the location. I was doxxed prior you self righteous puto with a memory like a fish. Come at me !
    Sorry you linked it like an idiot when we made fun of you. And yes I obviously knew that you had been trolled into doxxing yourself with your silly calf tats because I called you out from knowing you. You have always been a beta, Joey, no matter how much you try to convince others otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you linked it like an idiot when we made fun of you. And yes I obviously knew that you had been trolled into doxxing yourself with your silly calf tats because I called you out from knowing you. You have always been a beta, Joey, no matter how much you try to convince others otherwise.
    You claimed you knew of me but now all of a sudden you knew me like on a personal level?

Btw, I never linked bro. Yall doxxed and that's all there is to it so why continue to lie so blatantly? Almost as comical as your lie about 20+ yrs ago about "mooching"; 20+ damn yrs ago as if anything 20+ yrs ago matters in the least.

You call me a beta as you continuously hide behind your av and won't even give a hint as to who you are irl. You don't even have to say it here publicly if you're so damn scared but go ahead and hit me up in my PM big shot.

As well, that last bit in my last reply to you was sarcastic but now I'd love to see you face to face. I'll show you who's beta you little . What are you afraid of big shot?

Last, you going to ruin every ing thread just because you're upset with me over absolutely nothing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two former associates of ex-White House advisor Steve Bannon will be going to prison for defrauding donors in a campaign that purported to build former President Donald Trump's southern border wall.

U.S. Air Force veteran Brian Kol e, 41, was sentenced to more than four years in prison, and Andrew Badolato, 58, to three years. Both pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud last year.

"The fraud perpetrated by Mr. Kol e and Mr. Badolato went well beyond ripping off individual donors," U.S. District Judge Analisa Torres said during the sentencing hearing. "They hurt us all by eroding the public's faith in the political process."

Bannon, Trump's former strategist, was also charged over the scam, but Trump pardoned him during his last days in office. New York state prosecutors subsequently launched fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy charges against Bannon.
    https://www.semafor.com/article/04/26/2023/brian-kol e-sentenced-to-4-years-in-prison-for-build-the-wall-fraud

Thread Information