Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I see how Ben "Butman" Affleck is afforded a route back in to the club. This is the same SOB animal who would show up at cast parties and the like and shove his thumb up unsuspecting women's assholes. You see how that works...His agent..."just disappear for a while, we'll bring you back on the sly when they're dying of the COVID. You'll be back in the chips like this never happened."

BA: "Yep."

in' animal.

***And you notice how in this newest movie ( le escapes me) his name DOES NOT appear in the commercial, nor mast head of the film. You wouldn't know it was him even by his character. This is a new BA, looks like Cliff Robertson/"moron" from "Charly" in '68.
    Last edited by Thread; 01-07-2022 at 06:49 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    It is funny how Damon & Affleck both knew the full extent of the Weinstein stuff (and actively covered it up for years), Matt recently admitted publicly to still using the word “ got” (why he’d even volunteer that information in an interview is baffling), and Ben had to apologize for groping women, but neither of them faced any real consequences for this.

Ben faced a harsher public reaction for making Gigli than for covering up the actions of a monster

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is funny how Damon & Affleck both knew the full extent of the Weinstein stuff (and actively covered it up for years), Matt recently admitted publicly to still using the word “ got” (why he’d even volunteer that information in an interview is baffling), and Ben had to apologize for groping women, but neither of them faced any real consequences for this.

Ben faced a harsher public reaction for making Gigli than for covering up the actions of a monster
    Me Too and cancelling has always been open to interpretation in the public forum.
    Public didn't care, therefore they suffer no consequences. Not too surprising, many others on that list.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Meh, pretty much all Hollywood knew what Weinstein was doing and no one gave a , until the metoo got popular. Girls didnt care about sucking his if they got the part or an award. Thats why 99% people in that industry are giant pieces of .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Me Too and cancelling has always been open to interpretation in the public forum.
    Public didn't care, therefore they suffer no consequences. Not too surprising, many others on that list.
    Was anyone surprised by it? Now instead of actresses who got the job because they're willing to put out we'll get worse actresses that have the job because they come from money

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was anyone surprised by it? Now instead of actresses who got the job because they're willing to put out we'll get worse actresses that have the job because they come from money
    Lena Dunham times Beanie Felstein times Mara Rooney bull type actresses

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought at first the sheroes movement was about equality. I've come to realize it's about profit. The stars in these flicks command too much money to fall for the straight to HBO or Disney move, look what Scarlett did when they did that to her. Instead of replacing someone like Cavill with a relative no namer, they will put in a B list female and call it a diversity move. The weirdness of seeing a different person play a comic book hero is one thing, having them do it with current genre is quite another, so using a female instead at least keeps the studios from looking so petty when they just use another cheap nobody.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I see how Ben "Butman" Affleck is afforded a route back in to the club. This is the same SOB animal who would show up at cast parties and the like and shove his thumb up unsuspecting women's assholes. You see how that works...His agent..."just disappear for a while, we'll bring you back on the sly when they're dying of the COVID. You'll be back in the chips like this never happened."

BA: "Yep."

in' animal.

***And you notice how in this newest movie ( le escapes me) his name DOES NOT appear in the commercial, nor mast head of the film. You wouldn't know it was him even by his character. This is a new BA, looks like Cliff Robertson/"moron" from "Charly" in '68.
    I'd bet his thumb is disgusting.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/19/2...ue-bots-fandom

So of course, Zack Snyder is the guy who raised up a bot army to bully DC into releasing his crappy version of an already crappy movie. . After all that “the sjw movie cucks finally gave the fans what they wanted!” talk, it turns out nobody actually wanted it.

Seems like the entire drama surrounding the making of Justice League is infinitely more interesting of a story than anything that happens in whatever godawful version of the actual movie.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/19/2...ue-bots-fandom

So of course, Zack Snyder is the guy who raised up a bot army to bully DC into releasing his crappy version of an already crappy movie. . After all that “the sjw movie cucks finally gave the fans what they wanted!” talk, it turns out nobody actually wanted it.

Seems like the entire drama surrounding the making of Justice League is infinitely more interesting of a story than anything that happens in whatever godawful version of the actual movie.
    I can't take the Warner suits' side on anything. This is pretty funny tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    DC/WB eating a 70-100 mill loss on Batgirl cuz of bad test screening.

DC/WB going ahead with Flashpoint despite Ezra doing some crazy .

Bold move cotton...

Thread Information