My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working out with
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and De'Andre Hunter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough said? Well sheeit! Sign him. He's 18 and that's all that needs to be said. The Spurs best draft pick since 1997, so pick a guy who's not ready and nobody thinks has superstar upside. Because he's 18.

You must be sharing this account, because one person couldn't come up with this much stupid.
    This was actually pretty funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patrick Williams hard at work on his dribble game:

https://instagram.com/stories/thegua...=1jsd2u6g3ee3d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ace3g that's dedication. How did you upload those?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ace3g that's dedication. How did you upload those?
    This site allows you to view and download photos/stories from IG accounts (minus locked)

https://imginn.com/

Game changer for me because it is one of the social media platforms (that and TikTok) that I'll never join.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see Patrick Williams working with Olin Simplis. Of the big point guards in the league, he's worked with most of them -- most notably SGA and Dinwiddie. I think Williams is most likely an interior player. But, man, if he's becomes a legit three, he'd look like the no-brainer pick at 11 in retrospect.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see Patrick Williams working with Olin Simplis. Of the big point guards in the league, he's worked with most of them -- most notably SGA and Dinwiddie. I think Williams is most likely an interior player. But, man, if he's becomes a legit three, he'd look like the no-brainer pick at 11 in retrospect.
    Samanic has been working with him. Simplis throws so much at young guys that the game slows down for them - at least for the good ones.

I still have my doubts about where his niche is going to be. There's threes, and there's threes. Even with everything he gets out of working with Simplis, he'd need to add about 40-50 points onto his 3P% to be the kind of 3 that everyone covets. And that's assuming that he's figured out that he's going to have to be more active on both ends. But I guess anything is possible.

Still... doesn't it bother you a little to say, "If he just improves his shooting, and his athleticism, and his rebounding, he could become a really good player"? It feels to me like you could say that about a lot of players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic has been working with him. Simplis throws so much at young guys that the game slows down for them - at least for the good ones.

I still have my doubts about where his niche is going to be. There's threes, and there's threes. Even with everything he gets out of working with Simplis, he'd need to add about 40-50 points onto his 3P% to be the kind of 3 that everyone covets. And that's assuming that he's figured out that he's going to have to be more active on both ends. But I guess anything is possible.

Still... doesn't it bother you a little to say, "If he just improves his shooting, and his athleticism, and his rebounding, he could become a really good player"? It feels to me like you could say that about a lot of players.
    Source on Samanic working with Simplis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on the Patrick Williams bandwagon. Would be a good #11 pick, I believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll see if I can dig something up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was easier than I expected. I didn't know if there was going to be a published source. Here's one:

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-coach-simplis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Williams and Poku are close to the same in amount of work needed, if we're being honest. The main difference is Williams' floor is a counterfeit Rodney Rogers, while Poku's floor is Calista Flockhart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams is my second target behind Pokusevski, so I've seen quite a bit of full games from him (also Vassell). I agree with you that he seems a bit flat footed on the perimeter, but one thing to consider is that Florida State's coach had him performing full court press on opposing point guards quite a bit, tbh. Many times he would get blown by, but the fact remains that his coach had faith on him keeping up with opposing PG's (so maybe he knows something we don't?), and he also got plenty of reps doing that, so he wouldn't feel too much like a fish out of water trying to guard on the perimeter in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was easier than I expected. I didn't know if there was going to be a published source. Here's one:

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-coach-simplis
    Oh THAT guy. Pat Williams agency must be Team Wasserman then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My playstyle comparison in his prime would be Josh Smith. Give me the at all day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disaster for Williams if knicks draft him. They can't develop players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good finds! He already dribbles better than DJ.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without many obvious stars in the draft, teams sound enticed by the idea of a 6'8", 225-pound forward with the ability to hit threes, shoot off the dribble, live-dribble pass and blow up plays defensively. Being the youngest NCAA prospect eligible only creates the perception that there's more upside to unlock. Williams figures to draw looks from teams in the No. 8-14 range. -Bleacher Report

Thread Information