Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Bernanke: “The U.S. government has a technology, called a printing press (or, today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes at essentially no cost.”

Alan Greenspan: “Central banks can issue currency, a non-interest-bearing claim on the government, effectively without limit. A government cannot become insolvent with respect to obligations in its own currency.”

St. Louis Federal Reserve: “As the sole manufacturer of dollars, whose debt is denominated in dollars, the U.S. government can never become insolvent, i.e., unable to pay its bills. In this sense, the government is not dependent on credit markets to remain operational.

This is the ultimate monopoly, and our government gave it to a private en y. Not only has it been the biggest crime against U.S. Citizens, but against the rest of the world as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the deficits don't bother you guys they don't bother me. Let it rain $.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the deficits don't bother you guys they don't bother me. Let it rain $.
    when have they ever mattered to your party, unless it was something that could help the least powerful?

Your hero trump exploded the deficit before the pandemic.

interestingly, though, every time you comment on economics, it is identical to my cousins who inherited 100 million dollars worth of farm operations and land. They don’t understand economies either, but are insulated by what was passed down over two generations.

hmmm

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when have they ever mattered to your party, unless it was something that could help the least powerful?

interestingly, though, every time you comment on economics, it is identical to my cousins who inherited 100 million dollars worth of farm operations and land. They don’t understand economies either, but are insulated by what was passed down over two generations.

hmmm

when have they mattered to either party? Both parties spend like drunken sailors. Republicans deserve every bit of criticism but so do democrats

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when have they mattered to either party? Both parties spend like drunken sailors. Republicans deserve every bit of criticism but so do democrats
    this is at best disingenuous, at worst, totally inaccurate.

I know this is a tough time for folks that are “conservative” and either want to pretend they don’t really support trump, or just like his policies, but no the two parties are not the same in how they govern.

you’re rationalization to try to absolve yourself of responsibility for your voting history should be beneath you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hmmm
    I'll bet your cousins laugh about their re ed cousin.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet your cousins laugh about their re ed cousin.

actually they don’t. The couple times they tried to have a conversation about economics, they realized their limitations.

luckily one of children is a as cpa, and she told them they were stupid too.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the deficits don't bother you guys they don't bother me.
    Nice rugged individualism there.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the next 4 years, I don't want to hear any argument from conservatives about the national debt or cutting bloated federal budget unless that conversation starts with Space Force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the next 4 years, I don't want to hear any argument from conservatives about the national debt or cutting bloated federal budget unless that conversation starts with Space Force.
    good one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden will ask us tighten our belts about 15 minutes after taking office.
    Looks like I was wrong about this.

Thread Information