Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a chance, but haven’t heard anything solid.
    He's alive!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a pretty cool move by the Spurs if they were confident about their scouting to move up and have two lottery picks in a supposedly down draft year. I like the gamble.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man! I’ve missed this place, but honestly this pandemic has taken its toll on me. One of my sisters passed away because of COVID. It was one of the hardest things I have had to go through. Didn’t get an opportunity to spend any time with her during her battle with COVID.

The Spurs and the NBA just aren’t what they used to be to me honestly. I watched some games here and there, checked up on this site to read stuff and so on, but it’s not the same. She was a huge Spurs fan and would call me to always ask what channel they were gonna play on and what time.

I haven’t spoke to my source all that much, but really there hasn’t been much to talk about lately in the Spurs world. This site will be the first to know if I get any inside info.

Stay safe y’all. Hopefully some good breaking news comes about sooner rather than later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man! I’ve missed this place, but honestly this pandemic has taken its toll on me. One of my sisters passed away because of COVID. It was one of the hardest things I have had to go through. Didn’t get an opportunity to spend any time with her during her battle with COVID.

The Spurs and the NBA just aren’t what they used to be to me honestly. I watched some games here and there, checked up on this site to read stuff and so on, but it’s not the same. She was a huge Spurs fan and would call me to always ask what channel they were gonna play on and what time.

I haven’t spoke to my source all that much, but really there hasn’t been much to talk about lately in the Spurs world. This site will be the first to know if I get any inside info.

Stay safe y’all. Hopefully some good breaking news comes about sooner rather than later.
    Mo,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I lost someone very close to me recently too (I'd rather share in private as to who) and it shattered my world. My deepest condolences. It will take time to heal is what I tell myself everyday. Hope you have close friends and family to talk to and if not, myself and Spurstalk family are always here if you want to chat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mo,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I lost someone very close to me recently too (I'd rather share in private as to who) and it shattered my world. My deepest condolences. It will take time to heal is what I tell myself everyday. Hope you have close friends and family to talk to and if not, myself and Spurstalk family are always here if you want to chat.
    Appreciate it fam. Thankfully I have a great support system around, but the Spurstalk fam is a great escape no doubt. My condolences to you and your family. Unfortunately I know all to well what it feels like. Again I appreciate the words. 2021 can’t come sooner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciate it fam. Thankfully I have a great support system around, but the Spurstalk fam is a great escape no doubt. My condolences to you and your family. Unfortunately I know all to well what it feels like. Again I appreciate the words. 2021 can’t come sooner.
    Really sorry, Mo. losing loved ones is brutal. Glad you have a great support system and your Spurs fam is here in our own way too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sorry, Mo. losing loved ones is brutal. Glad you have a great support system and your Spurs fam is here in our own way too.
    Thanks my man. Appreciate it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry for your loss.

Try and stay as positive as you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man! I’ve missed this place, but honestly this pandemic has taken its toll on me.
    Sorry to hear that brotha Mo. I personally lost my grandmother to this virus along with 4 of her siblings. For a lot of folks they cannot wait to get back to their normal lives - but for the many you have had to bury their loved ones, it'll never feel "normal" again. Rest her soul.

I feel you about the Spurs, I would watch some games here and there as well. I rarely came in here, but this year will be a different one. I can feel the Spurs gears going, PATFO are gonna give us a great product on the court in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn..

To all the folks who have lost loved ones, I'm sorry for your loss.

Alot of silly people in this country tried to act like COVID-19 was a hoax while so many people have suc bed to this awful virus. Sad stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn..

To all the folks who have lost loved ones, I'm sorry for your loss.

Alot of silly people in this country tried to act like COVID-19 was a hoax while so many people have suc bed to this awful virus. Sad stuff.
    couldn't agree more. and condolences to all that have lost a loved one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciate words from D-Robinson 50 fan, hopper flash, and rjv. Means a lot. My condolences to anyone else who lost a loved one because of Covid.

Thread Information