My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...rown-7-seasons

Jay Wright also?

Lue seems like safe choice but not a difference maker IMO but time might tell

(Not sure his name is actually Tyron might be just Ty sorry)
    Last edited by Rummpd; 08-24-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Title

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even embiid is sayingvhe needs to be a stretch big for spacing ...smh. So he gonna be a more expensive Brook lopez? Chuck is right for onceche needs to get in top notch shape for any chance at a le ...just shooting 3s isnt enough gotta be able to defend pnr and play in a new uptempo NBA ...
    Both stars are injury prone but i build a team around Ven and ship NBA to a coach that wants to play a traditional inside out style...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and sell ...dat job sux ...Brand in over his head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sell
    They need to fire Elton Brand. The dude maxed out Tobias Harris. Also he signed the corpse of Al Horford. And then he let go of TJ and JJ? One of the worst run franchises. I would tell Simmons too that if he doesn’t attempt more than 100 3’s next year I shipping his ass out Sacramento

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual, the agenda driven NBA media has decided the media friendly white coach should be absolved and the black man (who's been on the job about five minutes and given his inexperience and their expectations probably didn't have full autonomy) is the real culprit, when the reality is their stars don't fit and they haven't been able to catch a break, injury or otherwise.

"The Process" is still a success though because of the talent and assets it delivered. You don't get to pick your stars and the Fultz situation is inexplicable. It's like blaming the Spurs for S bag intentionally destroying his value.
    This is not to suggest Brown was the problem either. It's all about talent/fit/luck. Coaching was always overblown and is largely irrelevant in the genized era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would Balmer ever replace Docked?

Or is that a Young Holts / Popper type co dependency?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't buy any championship coach who willfully went from head coach to assistant coach. That's a beta-ass move right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares... coach and team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "enigmatic"

Its a team qnd that african tall guy they have their so called leader is a mental midget and a cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers will trade Simmons and Embiid before ever getting anywhere, for cash and picks. They won't do anything with that soft ass group.

Thread Information