Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1710
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These delusional people won't even tolerate calling the police on shoplifters if they are black. Imagine how warped your worldview has to be to turn this guy calling the police on thieves into a bad guy.
    the only good thieves are dead thieves regardless of their melanin count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, I always prefer to have the light shone on bad behavior by anyone. What is funny is how much you can't admit to right-wing violence.

Hypocrite much?
    lol says the dude who most likely agrees with the blm "protests" as they burn everything down, use violence to silence their opposition, attack and kill cops, etc... lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud Boys and paramilitary groups join hundreds of armed protesters outside Michigan Capitol

About 1,000 demonstrators carried rifles and handguns outside the Lansing statehouse Thursday

to protest a recent push to ban guns from the Capitol building and

the Democratic governor’s stay-at-home orders to prevent coronavirus spread

“Wherever you go, you have the right to defend yourself,” Dudenhoefer said.

“If there are places where they restrict that right, that’s a criminal empowerment zone.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/proud-boys-and-paramilitary-groups-join-hundreds-of-armed-protesters-outside-michigan-capitol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud Boys and paramilitary groups join hundreds of armed protesters outside Michigan Capitol

About 1,000 demonstrators carried rifles and handguns outside the Lansing statehouse Thursday

“If there are places where they restrict that right, that’s a criminal empowerment zone.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/proud-boys-and-paramilitary-groups-join-hundreds-of-armed-protesters-outside-michigan-capitol

not sure about their gun laws but here in TX i can legally enter the capitol guns holstered and on my person if i wanted but not a chamber in session.

maybe you should start learning the laws and stop crying like a little school girl about everything you deem wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw bouts let me know when those proud boys et al start trying to burn that capitol down or start their own anonymous chop zone. LMAO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure about their gun laws but here in TX i can legally enter the capitol guns holstered and on my person if i wanted but not a chamber in session.

maybe you should start learning the laws and stop crying like a little school girl about everything you deem wrong.
    FYI - federal law prohibits marijuana users from owning, possessing, or buying firearms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh, the humanity!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI - federal law prohibits marijuana users from owning, possessing, or buying firearms.
    FYI - you're still a dip re always trying to one-up and get that gotcha moment like all the other pussy leftists just like you.

as well, federal law prohibits marijuana first and foremost. next, that law pertains to legal states and mainly "medical" users. third, you're still a pathetic male.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meaningful gun reform would force gun owners to piss in a cup every 6 months to make sure druggies like him can't own firearms. kinda like his party likes to force drug tests to get an unemployment check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meaningful gun reform would force gun owners to piss in a cup every 6 months to make sure druggies like him can't own firearms. kinda like his party likes to force drug tests to get an unemployment check.
    what party would that be democrat? i mean i've only voted in obama twice so...

and lol crying over weed because you're upset with me. stfu ass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI - you're still a dip re always trying to one-up and get that gotcha moment like all the other pussy leftists just like you.

as well, federal law prohibits marijuana first and foremost. next, that law pertains to legal states and mainly "medical" users. third, you're still a pathetic male.
    Calm down little man, calm down.

Federal laws also prohibits anyone from selling or giving firearms to a person they know or suspect to be a drug user or even the owner of a medical marijuana card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calm down little man, calm down.

Federal laws also prohibits anyone from selling or giving firearms to a person they know or suspect to be a drug user or even the owner of a medical marijuana card.
    you don't even read the bull you post here. you're so out of your league you pathetic male.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't even read the bull you post here. you're so out of your league you pathetic male.
    Why so excited and uppity?

You need to chill little man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so excited and uppity?

You need to chill little man.

you keep calling me a little man while you hide behind your anonymous handle. if you really want to see how small i am come see me face to face or just off already and keep to yourself and your crew of pussies here on ST Effeminate-man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what party would that be democrat? i mean i've only voted in obama twice so...

and lol crying over weed because you're upset with me. stfu ass!
    do you rage 24/7?

I'm sure you don't have health insurance, but there are a number of mental health facilities in SA which offer free services. PM me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you rage 24/7?

I'm sure you don't have health insurance, but there are a number of mental health facilities in SA which offer free services. PM me.
    you and the other pussies here are so dumb and so up your own asses thinking your smells like heaven.

you never can address what i reply to you and yet i'm the one in need of mental help... you're nuts like the others here yet you believe otherwise while trying to tell those you're upset with to get help.

if you don't care for what i say then off. it is that easy to do but like the other pussies here you're a dramaqueen and a egotistical dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you keep calling me a little man while you hide behind your anonymous handle. if you really want to see how small i am come see me face to face or just off already and keep to yourself and your crew of pussies here on ST Effeminate-man.
    Little man, calm down. I see how sensitive you are little man.

You are going to give yourself a stroke ranting on how much of a tough guy you are on the forum.

But the laws are very clear. Marijuana users are using a controlled substance, so they are prohibited from owning a gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and the other pussies here are so dumb and so up your own asses thinking your smells like heaven.

you never can address what i reply to you and yet i'm the one in need of mental help... you're nuts like the others here yet you believe otherwise while trying to tell those you're upset with to get help.

if you don't care for what i say then off. it is that easy to do but like the other pussies here you're a dramaqueen and a egotistical dip .
    since you don't have health insurance and are burdening the rest of society with your wreckless druggy lifestyle, you should check out Obamacare, it was made for people like you

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

These delusional people won't even tolerate calling the police on shoplifters if they are black. Imagine how warped your worldview has to be to turn this guy calling the police on thieves into a bad guy.
    Apparently some DA's in California are telling police to stop and think that maybe the thugs 'needed' the items they are stealing. Like WTF

CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, CA- The latest liberal lunacy among DA’s is brought to you courtesy of Contra Costa County (CA) District Attorney Diana Becton. She puts the “loon” in lunatic. When a couple recently painted over graffiti in a roadway otherwise known as a Black Lives Matter “mural,” she had the couple responsible charged with a hate crime. We are not kidding. Now, she wants police officers, while investigating looting cases, to determine if the looters “needed” the stolen merchandise prior to charging them. Seriously.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/soros-funded-california-da-determine-offenders-needs-before-charging-them-with-looting/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little man, calm down. I see how sensitive you are little man.

You are going to give yourself a stroke ranting on how much of a tough guy you are on the forum.

But the laws are very clear. Marijuana users are using a controlled substance, so they are prohibited from owning a gun.
    you can call me whatever you'd like and claim this or that... at the end of the day you're a pussy on the internet who will never ever face anyone you oppose. you're a pussy plain and simple.

i'll ask you what i just asked splits... why are you really upset with me and constantly seek me out to talk instead of being a man and just moving along your way? it's quite confusing how much stock you put in my very existence when you and i don't even know each other personally and don't give a about one another. easy answer, you're not much of a man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since you don't have health insurance and are burdening the rest of society with your wreckless druggy lifestyle, you should check out Obamacare, it was made for people like you
    wreckless? wtf are you going on about really? just like a good leftist you'll play make believe and lie til it sticks. same ol' same ol' with losers like yourself splits. yall the real MAD ones around these parts.

as well, i've never burdened society nor anyone. so again, wtf are you going on about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can call me whatever you'd like and claim this or that... at the end of the day you're a pussy on the internet who will never ever face anyone you oppose. you're a pussy plain and simple.

i'll ask you what i just asked splits... why are you really upset with me and constantly seek me out to talk instead of being a man and just moving along your way? it's quite confusing how much stock you put in my very existence when you and i don't even know each other personally and don't give a about one another. easy answer, you're not much of a man.
    See little man.

You cant help yourself.

You rant and rave over .

Go get professional help as those mental health issues wont cure themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wreckless? wtf are you going on about really? just like a good leftist you'll play make believe and lie til it sticks. same ol' same ol' with losers like yourself splits. yall the real MAD ones around these parts.

as well, i've never burdened society nor anyone. so again, wtf are you going on about?
    do you have health insurance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See little man.

You cant help yourself.

You rant and rave over .

Go get professional help as those mental health issues wont cure themselves.

you call asking you a straight up question a rant? nice swerve you spineless hack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you have health insurance?
    21 questions... if you like to play games like a little girl seek out one of your girlfriends here on ST.

Thread Information