Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol gamers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did Anita Sarkeesian ruin for you? I mean, besides her scheduled appearance at Utah State.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Video games as a hetero-normative, misogynistic, and violent (sub)culture, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for your loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you, that means a lot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feminist Frequency

I want to shoot up and drive fast in my video games, not simulate cooking dinner and scrubbing the bathtub, so please quit ing about games designed for men tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah!

Utah State grovelling before the less gun fellators with their metallic penises and less gamers with their pimples, potbellies, fatasses.

NRA/GOA and gun fellators upgrading American civilization!

If blacks had been heckling the speech in the same building of a Utah white supremacist militiaman, the police would have been called in, would have gassed them and beat them all to .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feminist Frequency

I want to shoot up and drive fast in my video games, not simulate cooking dinner and scrubbing the bathtub, so please quit ing about games designed for men tbh.
    This all kicked off on a very specific, if no less troubling, issue. In 2013, an independent game designer named Zoe Quinn released a free game called Depression Quest. Depression Quest isn’t a “game,” in the way we traditionally conceive of it: It’s more a story or a piece of interactive art, which as it unfolds, tells the story of a young adult’s depression.Some people were really into Depression Quest, including several video game critics. Other players took issue with what they considered the artsiness, the non-game-iness of the game. (Remember, this whole debate essentially boils down to iden y: what counts as gaming and what doesn’t.)
    crofl depression quest. I'd wanna kill myself too if I looked like this thing:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Those two s are still milking their 5 minutes of fame for all its worth. I've never seen something like gamergate in my entire life. Websites were censoring any and all discussion and even 4chan which has always been anything goes was deleting any thread related to GG and issuing bans. Those people are in bed with the gaming industry (in Quinn's case, literally) in order to inject their feminist sjw narrative into video games, because it's the last place men can retreat to just get away. It also came out that they were taking orders from a government think tank, these are the people who are already brainwashing the masses via the other forms of media and want to expand their stranglehold into video gaming culture.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And sarkeesian was already caught false flagging herself once, I would be surprised if it were one of her goons who made the threat themselves. Why not go after guns and video games, kill 2 birds with one stone? There is a concerted cultural marxist agenda going on against men and especially white men. Just look at every sitcom on tv, the dad is always some dopey incompetent cuck and the woman is always running the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK...she looks like she knows how to hold a joystick

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those two s are still milking their 5 minutes of fame for all its worth. I've never seen something like gamergate in my entire life. Websites were censoring any and all discussion and even 4chan which has always been anything goes was deleting any thread related to GG and issuing bans. Those people are in bed with the gaming industry (in Quinn's case, literally) in order to inject their feminist sjw narrative into video games, because it's the last place men can retreat to just get away. It also came out that they were taking orders from a government think tank, these are the people who are already brainwashing the masses via the other forms of media and want to expand their stranglehold into video gaming culture.
    Which government think tank?

lol stranglehold

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She looks like an evil hook nosed ****

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get it. Can't they just not buy the games they find offensive? Or do they want to regulate every game and make sure women aren't offended?

what is the end game here?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if that threat was made by an anti-gunner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if that threat was made by an anti-gunner.
    of course! NRA/GOA and gun fellators are NEVER at fault, would never be scared less of wimmins who don't want to be beat up, shot up, raped up, virtually or physically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my god, this is a steaming pile of . Seriously, people are up in arms about the lack of "games" like this?

http://www.depressionquest.com/dqfinal.html#

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i dont get it. Can't they just not buy the games they find offensive? Or do they want to regulate every game and make sure women aren't offended?

what is the end game here?
    Injecting social justice into gaming culture. These women don't care about the games.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    of course! NRA/GOA and gun fellators are NEVER at fault, would never be scared less of wimmins who don't want to be beat up, shot up, raped up, virtually or physically
    Get ed, .

b-but Muh guns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which government think tank?

lol stranglehold

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    off . Funny how both you and jewtouns beepers both went off at this thread.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And sarkeesian was already caught false flagging herself once, I would be surprised if it were one of her goons who made the threat themselves.
    Beat me to it. This reeks of a liberal set up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off . Funny how both you and jewtouns beepers both went off at this thread.
    no reason to be so hostile.

Just say which government think tank so everyone will know.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't respond to shill questions

Thread Information