Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1710
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/proud...033835137.html

Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Reportedly Selling Black Lives Matter T-Shirts To Get By

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/proud...033835137.html

Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Reportedly Selling Black Lives Matter T-Shirts To Get By

Shameless profiting bad now.

Also at the misuse of your alt.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No BLM here in Poland. The blacks here are dark so a different breed than the en led & fat mixed in USA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe brionna taylor shouldn't have knowingly dated a drug dealing criminal for years. Maybe her new bf shouldn't have opened fire on the police.

I will give you Castile, that was ed up and should never have happened. The guilty cops should rot.

Why say I am not a racist? I am. I never said I wasn't. From my experience, everyone is.....and it makes sense.

Are you racist?
    looks like the cops ed up here, too

putting fake info in a search warrant the covering it up

The U.S. Department of Justice has charged four former and current Louisville police officers with federal crimes in connection with the fatal raid on Breonna Taylor’s home in 2020.

Ex-detectives Joshua Jaynes and Brett Hankison and current officers Kyle Meany and Kelly Goodlett face charges that include civil rights offenses, unlawful conspiracies, uncons utional use of force and obstruction, Attorney General Merrick Garland said...

Jaynes asked a judge to approve a search warrant for Taylor's home a day before the early-morning raid on March 13, 2020. He claimed in an affidavit that a postal inspector verified that drug suspect Jamarcus Glover, who had dated Taylor, was using Taylor's home to receive parcels.

"The affidavit falsely claimed that officers had verified that the target of the alleged drug trafficking operation had received packages at Ms. Taylor's address," Garland said. "In fact, defendants Jaynes and Goodlett knew that was not true."

Garland also accused police of covering up their "unlawful conduct" after Taylor's death.

He said Jaynes and Goodlett "conspired to knowingly falsify an investigative do ent" after the shooting and "agreed to tell investigators a false story."
    https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-investigat...9902b92cf.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    looks like the cops ed up here, too

putting fake info in a search warrant the covering it up

https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-investigat...9902b92cf.html
    Notice how they released this State run media CNN BOMBS simultaneously with the guilty verdict/9 year prison sentence to Griner of Russia? That was not by accident I assure, you, Winester. That has Biden written all over it. He takes nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    training can't reform this

A suburban Boston police officer who was pursuing a white suspect pinned a 20-year-old Black man to the ground as he was walking home and placed a knee on the man’s neck despite having no evidence that he was involved in any crime, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed Wednesday.

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

The lawsuit says that the officer at one point pinned Johnson to the ground by placing a knee on Johnson’s neck. The complaint says Johnson yelled “I can’t breathe!”, but the officer “continued to pin Mr. Johnson to the ground with his knee,” while the white suspect police had been pursuing “was left unattended.”

The lawsuit filed in Boston federal court alleges that police violated Johnson’s cons utional rights when they stopped him, searched him, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a cruiser before releasing him with no charges.
    https://apnews.com/article/crime-arr...41947ae4b1603e

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nor this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM = Terrorists and Grifters, yup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detective pleads guilty to submitting fake evidence, to wit, that police knew Taylor's ex-boyfriend "was receiving packages" at her residence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contributions by the millions going to these hogs?

Patrisse Cullors, who resigned from BLMGN in May 2021 after allegations she misused millions of dollars in donation money.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All the gullible idiots who gave these people money

Patrisse Cullors, who resigned from BLMGN in May 2021 after allegations she misused millions of dollars in donation money.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the gullible idiots who gave these people money
    Rubes are giving Trump a million dollars a day.

If some BLM people are corrupt, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law like anyone should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allegedly -this is the prick who has done a large share of the robbing.

Shalomyah Bowers

"Within months," the lawsuit claims, "Bowers had run [two] well-respected advocates out of the organization. Through a series of misrepresentations and unauthorized backroom dealings, Mr. Bowers managed to steal control over GNF as the sole Board member and officer."
    "There was really no system of checks and balances that could hold him to account," said Abdullah, who said Bowers is "motivated by money and not the movement."
    In March, according to the lawsuit, Bowers changed the passwords on the BLM's social media channels — including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, each with millions of followers — shutting out Abdullah and other prominent organizers. Both sides say they requested private mediation to sort out access to BLM social media accounts; both sides say the other refused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's def a hog and should be thrown into the ocean with the rest of the dumb "Marxists" in this country; all of them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM = Terrorists and Grifters, yup.
    The Charlie Kirks and Candace Owens of the left, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Charlie Kirks and Candace Owens of the left, tbh
    Lmao Trying to even correlate them with BLM and that fax Marxist .

But you know what, I agree as far as those two being grifters considering Owens was a huge leftist prior to her s om in the "Conservative" movement. I know people change but to what degree and for how much $? I don't know much about Kirk but Owens I have known about for yrs now and she was less Candace these days so she's def being coached to some degree and the $ she's making now is astronomical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops lied multiple times in the warrant that led to the shooting of Breonna Taylor

Goodlett and Jaynes saw Glover, who had once dated Taylor, pick up a package from Taylor's apartment on Jan. 16, 2020, and believed it contained drugs or proceeds from drug dealing, according to the addition to the plea agreement. They then "attempted to find evidence supporting this gut belief" but weren't able to find any or prove that Glover even went to Taylor's home after that, it says.

In an affidavit presented to Shaw, Jaynes included the fake validation from the postal inspector that Glover was using Taylor's home to receive parcels. But the plea agreement claims that another officer already told Jaynes that "there's nothing there."

Jaynes "expressed disappointment" to Goodlett, who knew from "her training and experience that this information cut against their assumption" that Glover was keeping drugs or money at Taylor's home, according to the plea.

Goodlett knew the officers had a "duty to disclose" this information to Shaw, but she did not object when Jaynes included information in the warrant about the postal inspector.
    https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-investigat...39300758e.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which cities were burned down, DMC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok to express as a percentage...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count