Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1710
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No BLM here in Poland. The blacks here are dark so a different breed than the en led & fat mixed in USA
    Every post you make on this account brings up Poland. Almost like you are trying to convince people you are really from the continent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BURNED TO THE GROUND!

DESTROYED!

BUT RME!
    Zero US cities named, I've got him down for "none."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every post you make on this account brings up Poland. Almost like you are trying to convince people you are really from the continent.
    dp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cointelpro type .

On orders from the FBI, Windecker targeted two Black activists: Hall, whose incendiary rhetoric Windecker had first reported to his handlers; and Bryce Shelby, a slender man with a reputation for giving fiery speeches with a rifle slung over his shoulder. Windecker invited both men to lunch in late August 2020 at a barbecue restaurant. Windecker said he’d brought them together because they were “talking about the same ,” by which Windecker meant the prospect of protests turning violent. Windecker told them he had a friend — “an outlaw biker buddy” — who could supply whatever they needed, including weapons.

“You need to have an objective of what you’re gonna do,” Windecker told the two men. “If Bryce is planning on like, ‘OK, I want to blow up a mother in’ courthouse,’ I need to know what the game plans are.”

But Windecker’s operation in Denver failed to generate a headline-grabbing conspiracy. Hall declined to participate in a violent plot. Windecker introduced Shelby to his supposed outlaw biker buddy — an FBI undercover agent who went by the nickname “Red” — and together they drove to Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser’s home. As a hidden camera recorded them, the undercover agent encouraged Shelby to commit to a plot to assassinate Weiser, and even suggested they could hire a hitman for as little as $500. Still, Shelby refused to move forward with any plans and immediately cut off contact with Windecker and the undercover agent. Although Shelby was not charged with a crime, local prosecutors used the FBI’s undercover recordings to convince a judge to seize Shelby’s guns under Colorado’s red flag law.
    https://theintercept.com/2023/02/07/...sts-informant/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this is what "both sides!" referred to all along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No BLM here in Poland. The blacks here are dark so a different breed than the en led & fat mixed in USA
    And you have gone from "no black people here in Poland." To claiming you moved to the States in preadolescence and since went to the klink where AB rejected you.

Your dissociation is falling apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 11-15-2023 at 11:04 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information