Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't heard the kidnapping charge...the rest is accurate...and the knife he was reaching for is by definition a deadly weapon
    The knife was on him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism exists everywhere, but in Europe you haven't a problem with people getting killed by the police. But what did you all expect to happen in a country where it is legal to open carry weapons and where guys (and also women) love their rifles & guns more than their wives (husbands)? Everybody can buy as many weapons as he/she wants and use it. That's the main issue. Without that police wouldn't have to be afraid to be shot down at simple traffic controls and no unstable idiots - white, brown, black or green - would run around to make their CoD/GTA-fantasies real. After reading the last 12 pages, I'm sure that there will be no short or mid-term solution for the problems. Too much differences of opinion. It's getting much worse. It's best you split the country, build a wall and everybody chooses one side of it. But I'm sure there would be a fight for what side is the better one... so, perhaps it's not a good idea.
    Last edited by ragas; 08-27-2020 at 08:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got shown that link about a page back. You didn't want to watch it...
    Self defense is gone once he got up and shot recklessly into the crowd. He was safe after the first couple shots.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea the 17 year-old kid shouldn’t have been there with a firearm in the first place. Kid was asking for trouble and this all could’ve been avoided if he hadn’t put himself in that situation. With that said, after seeing the videos, I’ve changed my stance. First guy he shot in the head He was running away from. The guy chasing him had just thrown a Molotov tail at him, and then continue to pursue and run up on him to attack him. That’s when he got shot in the head. Same guy was caught on camera earlier in the night repeatedly saying, “Shoot me n*gga!” Basically antagonizing the kid. Well, he got shot.

The shooter, after putting one in the guy’s dome, immediately called the cops to report what had happened as he fled the scene. He was then chased by other protestors/rioters. Kid with the rifle falls down while running away and is immediately attacked by 2 or 3 guys, one with a pistol in hand, and one with a skateboard. That’s when he started firing. He shot the skateboarder in the chest and the guy with a pistol in the arm. Shooter has a strong case for self-defense here.

Like I said, he shouldn’t have been there in the first place and from what I read it was illegal possession of a firearm since she was only 17, but he was retreating and then attacked both times he fired his weapon. Good chance he gets off of the First Degree Murder charge. He’ll definitely be charged for other stuff though. Should be an interesting case. Sad situation all around and could’ve easily been avoided.
    Here’s why you and everyone else here is wrong.

Let’s say a 14 year gets in a car and drives down the street. Does not break any traffic laws. No fault accidents happen all the time. He gets into a no fault car wreck and someone dies.

That kid has no defense as the entire situation never should have occurred.

This 17 year old is done. He has no defense. His entire presence with the firearm is 100% illegal which makes him culpable in the eyes of the law. Self defense is a moot point if his self defense was born out of illegal activity.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ boycott

I think it was a good move to draw attention to the problems.

@End the seaosn

No way that this is the right move. They already got the attention. Ending the season would add nothing for what the players want to achieve. It would rather have the opposite effect. They would harm the NBA & their careers. Its better to fight for their rights with they money they earn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .Yes, and it was a racist 13:50 stance.

And yes by not committing crimes will greatly reduce your chances of not getting killed by cops.
    And never leaving your house also reduces the risk of getting killed by cops -- though as we've seen, it doesn't remove the risk entirely. That's not the point. Cops aren't random disasters. They don't get act like they don't have agency or intentionality.

Blacks lack any accountability... For your information, they do the same to hispanics and whites
    And here you were trying to act like you weren't trying to be racist. If cops do this to everyone, why is it only "blacks" that lack accountability? Do you think folks believe all of those non-black shootings are justified? No. "Defund the police" is not "Defund the police that deal with black people." Police accountability is a big issue, even if you take race out of it (which you can't).

You are a sick individual thinking that I want black people killed and for you wanting cops to be killed
    Nah man. I don't care what you believe. You know outside of this thread you're going to go back to being an obscure poster and I won't even remember who you are. We'll both go on with our lives. I have no investment in you or what you believe outside this conversation right now.

I've never said anything about cops being killed. But they do sign up for a risky job voluntarily. Cops who have a low threshold for fear shouldn't be cops. Stop treating them like they're kids drafted to go to 'Nam.

What about the black cop that shot the black guy that was chasing him with a knife a couple weeks ago. I bet you think that was justified because the cop was black don't you?
    Nah. I didn't give a . I don't know if there was a thread up here about it. But if I did read such a thread and I saw you made a stupid comment in it, I'd call it out. Police serve us. It's not on us to avoid them. It's on them to follow rules we make or to quit if they don't want to do that. Committing a crime does not violate your right to life. Assaulting children doesn't mean you can be extrajudicially executed. Resisting arrest does not mean you die. This isn't a post-apocalyptic wasteland we're living in. There is a legitimate law and order, and the police are supposed to follow it, not define it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem excited about a 17yo getting raped in prison. Seek help.
    I am. Besides, he'll be 18 by the time the actual anal penetration begins.

Btw, using your logic of if you don't want to get shot don't attack someone with a gun, well, if you don't want the D, don't bend over in the prison shower, know what I'm saying? It's hard for the fellas to resist such fresh virgin soft white ass. Needs to be plied.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw, using your ligic of if you don't want to get shot don't attack someone with a gun, well, if you don't want the D, don't bend over in the shower, know what I'm saying?
    Sounds like you have experience reaching for the soap...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you have experience reaching for the soap...
    Only what I've seen on the TV of the anal penetration that's coming his way. Just think of knowing that's your fate for the next 35 years? I'd just kill myself now if I were him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So..... can the playoff streak live on if the playoffs don't continue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ boycott

I think it was a good move to draw attention to the problems.

@End the seaosn

No way that this is the right move. They already got the attention. Ending the season would add nothing for what the players want to achieve. It would rather have the opposite effect. They would harm the NBA & their careers. Its better to fight for their rights with they money they earn.
    And something that I am not reading, or hearing at all is, how about they would be completely screwing over the fans. An agreement was made. The NBA fully held up their end of the deal. They provided a safe place for you to finish the season. The players made promises. Now they just get to bail, and the fans are supposed to be completely cool with that? We are heading for a long standing labor dispute, and lock out over this. People are acting like this isn’t a business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s why you and everyone else here is wrong.

Let’s say a 14 year gets in a car and drives down the street. Does not break any traffic laws. No fault accidents happen all the time. He gets into a no fault car wreck and someone dies.

That kid has no defense as the entire situation never should have occurred.

This 17 year old is done. He has no defense. His entire presence with the firearm is 100% illegal which makes him culpable in the eyes of the law. Self defense is a moot point if his self defense was born out of illegal activity.
    In the very least it's not clear. Like if someone breaks into a house, gets attacked by the owner and uses deadly force in self-defense, do they beat a murder charge? I feel like I've heard it ruled both ways. Dunno what the laws are like in WI, but it's very possible they have something more appropriate to charge the kid with, and as has been said, just because this could be self-defense doesn't mean all of it was.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont care if the kid goes to prison, but i gotta say good job shooting the pedo in the head.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I could care less if the NBA cancels the rest of the season. And I respect the players for taking a stand for something they believe in. I do think this will hurt the NBA for years to come and the players will feel the pinch financially, which is something they can't complain about because that is part of making the decision they are making. But the US is a football country and the NBA has existed in the cracks and thanks to China. Cancelling the season this way, well they will lose some people. Maybe not long term, but in the short term. I used to watch the NBA in general, but now I just watch the Spurs, so I'm fine with them cancelling the season. I'm shifting to football anyway.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism exists everywhere, but in Europe you haven't a problem with people getting killed by the police. But what did you all expect to happen in a country where it is legal to open carry weapons and where guys (and also women) love their rifles & guns more than their wives (husbands)? Everybody can buy as many weapons as he/she wants and use it. That's the main issue. Without that police wouldn't have to be afraid to be shot down at simple traffic controls and no unstable idiots - white, brown, black or green - would run around to make their CoD/GTA-fantasies real. After reading the last 12 pages, I'm sure that there will be no short or mid-term solution for the problems. Too much differences of opinion. It's getting much worse. It's best you split the country, build a wall and everybody chooses one side of it. But I'm sure there would be a fight for what side is the better one... so, perhaps it's not a good idea.
    Dividing the country is inevitable imo.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is zero chance I'd find that kid guilty of anything resembling murder. Every video I've seen is clear as day self defense.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the "objective" viewers that crucified a white kid for smirking are not going to have a great grasp on reality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only what I've seen on the TV of the anal penetration that's coming his way. Just think of knowing that's your fate for the next 35 years? I'd just kill myself now if I were him.
    Yea, except a Class A misdemeanor (which is where this will end up on the open carry charge) isn't gonna get him prison time...but you can fantasize...i mean dream..

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw, using your logic of if you don't want to get shot don't attack someone with a gun, well, if you don't want the D, don't bend over in the prison shower, know what I'm saying? It's hard for the fellas to resist such fresh virgin soft white ass. Needs to be plied.
    Me: If you don't want to get shot don't attack someone with a gun.

You: Don't bend over if you don't want to get raped.

That isn't even remotely comparable. I've defended the human right of self defense. You responded with nonsense equivalence.

And you are promoting prison rape.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point anyone supporting the NBA is funding leftist propaganda.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't heard the kidnapping charge...the rest is accurate...and the knife he was reaching for is by definition a deadly weapon
    The knife was on him.

Both wrong.

Jacob Blake, the Kenosha man, whose police shooting has led to fatal riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was found by the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) to have had a weapon on the floorboard of his vehicle.

I was wrong too. It wasn't two officers who were shot in a similar incident - it was three.

National File recently reported on a similar story in Pennsylvania, where uncooperative suspects walked away from officers and retreated to their vehicles, only to open fire on police immediately after.Three officers were wounded in the incident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: If you don't want to get shot don't attack someone with a gun.

You: Don't bend over if you don't want to get raped.

That isn't even remotely comparable. I've defended the human right of self defense. You responded with nonsense equivalence.

And you are promoting prison rape.
    Nice. Obtuse much?

There was a clear implication in my don't bend over quip:
    Don't break the law by murdering ppl, get charged, get convicted, and go to jail.

And you're right, IDGAF if a white supremacist that **murders** 2 ppl and blows the arm off another has to take some uncomfortable prison love sausage every morning. Ideally it's black and large and heavily seasoned.

He shouldn't have been there. His actions permanently ended two lives, severely altered another's, and three families have to deal with those things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I could care less if the NBA cancels the rest of the season. And I respect the players for taking a stand for something they believe in. I do think this will hurt the NBA for years to come and the players will feel the pinch financially, which is something they can't complain about because that is part of making the decision they are making. But the US is a football country and the NBA has existed in the cracks and thanks to China. Cancelling the season this way, well they will lose some people. Maybe not long term, but in the short term. I used to watch the NBA in general, but now I just watch the Spurs, so I'm fine with them cancelling the season. I'm shifting to football anyway.
    Cancelling the rest of the playoffs will have a financial impact but its not like the NBA hasn't taken a major financial hit anyways. Apparently the real effects of the lost revenue was going to be felt after next season but also, probably next season too-- if they decide to cancel the rest of the season.

I think they aren't likely to lose many fans over this, they know their fanbase but this could lead to a lot of uncertainly heading into next season, that can't be good for business. If the season ends abruptly, then when will next season start? Does it get moved up? Then again, there was talk about moving it back to give time for a vaccine so fans could be back in the seats. That could mean like 7 months without basketball.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shouldn't have been there. His actions permanently ended two lives, severely altered another's, and three families have to deal with those things.

Action and reaction. The guy with the Glock shouldn't have been there, either. The people burning down shouldn't have been there. Eventually, other people are going to react. Your position is, "If you just stay out of our way while we loot and burn, there won't be any trouble."

That's a stupid position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, except a Class A misdemeanor (which is where this will end up on the open carry charge) isn't gonna get him prison time...but you can fantasize...i mean dream..
    Lol. You clearly know about this fools social media rants and the law. He is a white supremacist punk that has had a hard on for violence for years and finally lived out his fantasies. He's been charged with 1st degree homicide. Mother er is going to prison. Bang me in the ass prison to be exact.

ing MAGATs galore up in this mofo.

Thread Information