My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cannot believe some re s get shot and now basketball is canceled
    this country and this year man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are clear and obvious self-defense. There is no legal right to pursue for non-cops; you can shoot a burglar you catch in the act, but you can't chase him down in the street afterwards.
    Where's the legal right for shooting two people after you needlessly shot someone else in the head?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are clear and obvious self-defense. There is no legal right to pursue for non-cops; you can shoot a burglar you catch in the act, but you can't chase him down in the street afterwards.
    How so? Say I'm walking home, see this kid shoot someone in the head, then start chasing him to try and disarm/stop him? Is it self defense if he shoots me in the head?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so they were chasing him, (doesn't show why) is he a law enforcement official? How is the crowd supposed to know he isn't just some psycho with a gun? Could't the crowd say they also feared for their life and felt like they needed to defend themselves and disarm the kid running around with a rifle?
    Open carry is legal in Wisconsin... If he's not actively committing a crime, your supposed to leave it up to the cops (good luck with the whole abolish the cops thing...).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Correctly assumed'.... your opinion ain't gonna cut it in court...
    At least not as well as the video of him shooting the other two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After you show up to a protest agitating angry people with a gun, shouldn't he have possibly expected an ass beating? He knew he might be confronted, he was, then he shot the first man, then was chased by the other two he shot. What did he think would happen?
    probably didnt expect someone to attack him, because he has a legal and moral right to defend himself however he sees fit, no matter how much they dislike him or find him 'provocative'
    esp since you know he has a ing gun and clearly wasn't too pussy to use it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, your ad homenim is lame. You said that the solution to stop black people being killed by the police is for them to stop doing crimes. Ignoring that bull racism there, there's no reason why simply doing a crime warrants a cop killing them. Then you slid over to someone being a rapist in an attempt to justify killing (using that stupid "some people need killing" action-movie ). Then you slid to "Well if the cop's life is in danger." So why not start off with "Here's a simple solution to keep cops from killing them. Stop trying to kill cops!"? Well because that's not really your point. Your point is that black people are more naturally violent and they need to control their impulses so that the police (who apparently are under no obligation to control their own impulses) won't have to put them to sleep. 13:50, right?

Nah, man. Play that ing "I don't want to people killed; you do" with someone else. It's not going to fly here. You missed your chance to take that stance when you showed your cards up front.
    I did make my stance. And yes by not committing crimes will greatly reduce your chances of not getting killed by cops. It's simple logic and it goes for any race that commits crimes. Blacks lack any accountability. Everything is whites fault. Just think if he didn't molest an under aged girl and fight with police and then obviously going to get something out of his car he wouldn't be in the hospital now would he? For your information, they do the same to hispanics and whites. You are a sick individual thinking that I want black people killed and for you wanting cops to be killed. What about the black cop that shot the black guy that was chasing him with a knife a couple weeks ago. I bet you think that was justified because the cop was black don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? Say I'm walking home, see this kid shoot someone in the head, then start chasing him to try and disarm/stop him? Is it self defense if he shoots me in the head?
    sure but dont cry when your assumption ends up being absolutely wrong and you get waxed trying to avenge a ing violent c

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least not as well as the video of him shooting the other two.
    The video is what is going to exonerate him on the murder charge. Gun charges will probably stick but the murder charge will probably be dropped before a trial...if it goes to trial because of some DA trying to make a political statement...he'll be found not guilty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably didnt expect someone to attack him, because he has a legal and moral right to defend himself however he sees fit, no matter how much they dislike him or find him 'provocative'
    esp since you know he has a ing gun and clearly wasn't too pussy to use it
    He is too young to open carry in Wisconsin. He was a pussy who illegally brought a gun to agitate angry protesters and ended up shooting 3 people.

You know he's going to prison right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open carry is legal in Wisconsin... If he's not actively committing a crime, your supposed to leave it up to the cops (good luck with the whole abolish the cops thing...).
    Open carry is legal for a minor? I thought that was only over the age of 18.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is too young to open carry in Wisconsin. He was a pussy who illegally brought a gun to agitate angry protesters and ended up shooting 3 people.

open carry is illegal huh?
    how about burning and looting private property? is that illegal too?
    funny the types you find sympathy with, the absolute trash of humanity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open carry is legal for a minor? I thought that was only over the age of 18.
    It's not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so is it okay to attack someone if they agitate you?
    guess we'll have to seriously rewrite case law so we can pussy out for protestors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    open carry is illegal huh?
    how about burning and looting private property? is that illegal too?
    funny the types you find sympathy with, the absolute trash of humanity
    By law he was not allowed to have a gun there at his age in Wisconsin.

Law and order bad now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'll be found guilty on the illegal open carry violation... that's a class A misdemeanor in Wisconsin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the original issue. I dont see how boycotting games that was sending the BLM message is now going to help support that message. True, lots of people decided not to watch but the ones that did got the message. Now no one gets the message and by in large no one cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is it okay to attack someone if they agitate you?
    guess we'll have to seriously rewrite case law so we can pussy out for protestors
    So it's okay to shoot two people who chased you after you shot someone else?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open carry laws are opposed by most cops, BTW. You have a situation where an individual openly carrying is cause to think he's about to commit a crime but what's he's doing is perfectly legal. Totally worthless laws, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i bet you'll in your panties a few times to the thought
    As long as he leaves jail in a box

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he leaves jail in a box
    like i said, the absolute trash of humanity^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The video is what is going to exonerate him on the murder charge. Gun charges will probably stick but the murder charge will probably be dropped before a trial...if it goes to trial because of some DA trying to make a political statement...he'll be found not guilty.
    How is shooting a person in the head not murder? They were chasing him, sure, but as I said, couldn't the dead guys defense be that he also feared for his life and was trying to disarm him? what about the other men that were chasing him? They hear gunshots and see a chubby dude running down the street with a rifle, try to stop him, then get shot, couldn't they also have feared for their life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's okay to shoot two people who chased you after you shot someone else?
    yes, if you shot them in self defense.
    duh

not okay to chase an armed guy with a skateboard apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After you show up to a protest agitating angry people with a gun, shouldn't he have possibly expected an ass beating? He knew he might be confronted, he was, then he shot the first man, then was chased by the other two he shot. What did he think would happen?
    The law works for everyone not just people who share your views.

He was absolutely an agitator but that doesn't give anyone the legal right to stomp him out. Its why cops protect KKK members during their rallies. And its not like most of the BLM martyrs over the years have been upstanding citizens. Most of them had lengthy criminal record and were in the middle of committing a crime. DId they deserve what they got? Should we say "well what did they think would happen"?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the original issue. I dont see how boycotting games that was sending the BLM message is now going to help support that message. True, lots of people decided not to watch but the ones that did got the message. Now no one gets the message and by in large no one cares.
    Maybe they don't want to dance for white people who don't give a that police keep murdering them?

Thread Information