Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the word ongoing there, didn't you. Either that or you didn't understand it... He wasn't pointing the gun at other people. He certainly wasn't shooting it. He was leaving, pretty much as quickly as he could. He may have committed a crime a minute or so previously, but unless he's actively committing an ongoing crime, you don't get to go vigilante on his ass... If you do, he does have self-defense rights.
    As I said, it's the heat of the moment and you don't know wtf is going on. I can certainly see how some people might panic and believe its an active shooter situation.

Oh, but HE does have the right to be a vigilante? Because that's essentially what this was. He had no reason to be in the middle of a protest with a firearm that he could't legally own, engaging protesters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The protesters might have done a double somersault ten miles into Illinois and killed wannabe cop kid's family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, i didn't assume that. I was using that as an illustration of how the law works and how someone might feel threatened and need to be armed.
    he wasn't threatened. He went there to "protect businesses" with his right-wing militia buddies to agitate people and ended up getting into a situation where he ended up shooting 3 people and killing two.

If this was some liberal "protecting" state capitols back in April, shooting up rednecks with rifles telling Whitmer to open up, you would say he was a madman.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What i will never understand is one simple thing in the US compared to the rest of the Developed World: Why is it, that in the US everybody is so quick in shooting their guns. Police, Protestors, Milita, and so on. Why are you so trigger happy? Its nothing new, its happening for Decades now. Nowhere else in the World it happens on that frequency. Dont you value life? Its like you have no problem with killing. And instead of discussing: ok how can we improve the situation, you play the blame game betweeen left and right, which leads nowhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro i fought in oif1 and i fought dudes willing to die and who knew how to shoot back, there's nothing hard about having a weapon or not. and there's nothing provocative about carrying one around either.
    So what makes this kid tough again then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What i will never understand is one simple thing in the US compared to the rest of the Developed World: Why is it, that in the US everybody is so quick in shooting their guns. Police, Protestors, Milita, and so on. Why are you so trigger happy? Its nothing new, its happening for Decades now. Nowhere else in the World it happens on that frequency. Dont you value life? Its like you have no problem with killing. And instead of discussing: ok how can we improve the situation, you play the blame game betweeen left and right, which leads nowhere.
    It's only okay when it's someone on the side you don't like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he wasn't threatened. He went there to "protect businesses" with his right-wing militia buddies to agitate people and ended up getting into a situation where he ended up shooting 3 people and killing two.

If this was some liberal "protecting" state capitols back in April, shooting up rednecks with rifles telling Whitmer to open up, you would say he was a madman.
    no, i really think the only madmen were the guys who attacked someone with a rifle who wasnt afraid to use it.
    that was definitely stupid
    and judging by their backgrounds they're accustomed to stupid violent behavior with ty consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what makes this kid tough again then?
    lot of people wont ever pull that trigger in the moment. even in combat most dudes dont actually fire their rifle in any meaningful way.
    kid didnt blink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's not how works. You dont get to make those kind of assumptions.

If I'm at a public place, hear gunshots, then see someone with a gun running I can't just shoot that guy and afterwards say "well I thought he was a mass shooter". That's ridiculous, man.
    So you can't just say you feared for your life like this fat pussy did?

But no one was shooting at him, they were chasing him, he had a gun and had just shot someone. So what if the people that were running after him feared for their life? Chasing after someone doesn't automatically mean you're not scared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because here, people with guns seem to be the biggest pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chasing after someone doesn't automatically mean you're not scared.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said, it's the heat of the moment and you don't know wtf is going on. I can certainly see how some people might panic and believe its an active shooter situation.

Oh, but HE does have the right to be a vigilante? Because that's essentially what this was. He had no reason to be in the middle of a protest with a firearm that he could't legally own, engaging protesters.
    You really are a dip aren't you. I already discussed that the video shows him trying to RUN AWAY from the first antifa/BLM moron who CHASES HIM DOWN. That is not vigilantism you stupid moron...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, i really think the only madmen were the guys who attacked someone with a rifle who wasnt afraid to use it.
    that was definitely stupid
    and judging by their backgrounds they're accustomed to stupid violent behavior with ty consequences.
    And Kyle is 17 year old rube who unlawfully carried his gun to a place where, instead of protecting anyone, he killed two people while pretending to be a cop. He is not a mensa candidate himself, nor is he a hero, nor is he tough. He's a stupid kid who took two lives. Period.

Again if they were right-wingers who lost their lives taking down some mad BLM supporter who shot someone "protecting" a state capital at an "open up/muh freedom" protest in April, you would be completely fine with it. You would say they were heroes. You wouldn't call them madmen.

Admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So cancel the Playoffs is spurs streak alive
    something Ali G would say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really are a dip aren't you. I already discussed that the video shows him trying to RUN AWAY from the antifa/BLM moron who CHASES HIM DOWN. That is not vigilantism you stupid moron...
    dont bother. in his world, they can do whatever they want to you and you're the bad guy if you defend yourself. if you could reason with these people you wouldn't have to explain it to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of people wont ever pull that trigger in the moment. even in combat most dudes dont actually fire their rifle in any meaningful way.
    kid didnt blink.
    He wasn't brave. Just stupid. You would think you'd know the difference with your background.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Kyle is 17 year old rube who unlawfully carried his gun to a place where, instead of protecting anyone, he killed two people while pretending to be a cop. He is not a mensa candidate himself, nor is he a hero, nor is he tough. He's a stupid kid who took two lives. Period.

Again if they were right-wingers who lost their lives taking down some mad BLM supporter who shot someone "protecting" a state capital at an "open up/muh freedom" protest in April, you would be completely fine with it. You would say they were heroes. You wouldn't call them madmen.

Admit it.
    i think you're just making a bunch more assumptions, i always blame the aggressor side regardless. if the blm supporter is armed and not attacking anyone or flagging anyone with his weapon and someone throws something at him or attacks him, he should blow their ing brains out. even if it's the damn pope
    a drug dealer here got holed up in a hotel room and the cops got him cornered, they didnt identify themselves though and they shot out his window so he shot and killed one.
    not guilty - and that's how it should be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't brave. Just stupid. You would think you'd know the difference with your background.
    i said tough. most of you are keyboard warriors that wouldn't even be there in the first place.
    the guys who chased him down were brave, and re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really are a dip aren't you. I already discussed that the video shows him trying to RUN AWAY from the first antifa/BLM moron who CHASES HIM DOWN. That is not vigilantism you stupid moron...
    Vigilantism is the act of enacting perceived justice summarily and without legal authority.

The fat pussy stated he was there to do what cops weren't, aka taking the law into his own hands.

He was there acting as a vigilante, why else would he bring a gun to a protest? You really are one stupid aren't you? Just admit you're a racist piece of that's okay with what this fat pussy did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think you're just making a bunch more assumptions, i always blame the aggressor side regardless. if the blm supporter is armed and not attacking anyone or flagging anyone with his weapon and someone throws something at him or attacks him, he should blow their ing brains out. even if it's the damn pope
    Does any third party reading weeks post believe this ? You would not be on their side. I've seen your posting history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said tough. most of you are keyboard warriors that wouldn't even be there in the first place.
    the guys who chased him down were brave, and re ed.
    I'm a keyboard warrior because I disagree with you. Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, how much more perfectly could my point be illustrated than by the fact that one of the dudes who got shot - gruesomely shot too, never use that arm again sadly - had a pistol himself and didn't use it.
    its a lot harder to pull the trigger than you think, that's all im saying.

they were not unarmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a keyboard warrior because I disagree with you. Got it.
    not you specifically dont get your panties in a twist, i dont know anything about you. you know what im saying though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not all people run like pussies, make sense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does any third party reading weeks post believe this ? You would not be on their side. I've seen your posting history.
    okay so show me where ive posted something contrary to that?
    you're kinda oh idk stereotyping me huh

but you're dead ing wrong boyo. i hate cops and the feds more the protestors

Thread Information