Post Count
    Pretty good thread breaking down all the video

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/st...40368478326785

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Read."

Jesus, derp hasn't even watched the videos.

Only taking marching orders.
    I've watched videos. BTW, it's rich that you would cry about people not watching videos.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched videos.
    no you didn't. You would know the answer to your question if you had.

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did. And he put his hands up over his head. Then was shot as he tried moving away
    Been watching it more. That's a ridiculously convenient outlook. After already chasing him into his space, he aggressively approached further. He was not engaging in a surrender. He was not dropping the gun, raising his hands and slowly backing away. That's some serious bull you were selling, Lite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching it more.

Demanding someone surrender to Lard Lad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YT Commenters ting on the dumb ass attackers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp bullied into watching the videos.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp bullied into watching the videos.
    Stop grasping for pretend w's, board nuisance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop grasping for pretend w's, board nuisance.
    now you're calling me a nuisance.

Go dedicate another thread to me, derp. That'll show me how you don't want me around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching it more. That's a ridiculously convenient outlook. After already chasing him into his space, he aggressively approached further. He was not engaging in a surrender. He was not dropping the gun, raising his hands and slowly backing away. That's some serious bull you were selling, Lite.
    Kid was trigger happy. Have to to held to some standard when using deadly force

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did he do to enrage the midget who made him run like a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did he do to enrage the midget who made him run like a ?
    dont know. nobody does at this point. thats why i prefaced my earlier comment with "absent any additional context"

you could even argue that if the kid instigated it, he was running away and not pointing his gun at the guy, which shows some clear effort to retreat and de-escalate. depending on the nature of the initial escalation, that may or may not be good enough

witnesses may have a story as to how it started if there is no evidence. right now all we have are these select videos which start with the kid running away and the guy chasing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont know. nobody does at this point. thats why i prefaced my earlier comment with "absent any additional context"

you could even argue that if the kid instigated it, he was running away and not pointing his gun at the guy, which shows some clear effort to retreat and de-escalate. depending on the nature of the initial escalation, that may or may not be good enough
    True enough. To me it proves that pussy shouldn't have been LARPing in the first place.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move. Also bull in any event. That gun gets knocked out of his hand and/or he gets shot first, he's dead. The mob's stomping him out.
    Stop making excuses for ing mob violence. The country's not buying it. It's going to be a landslide for Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't shoot 'til chased and accosted by a mob, including one with a gun, right?

Your trigger happy narrative is not law; it's your snow melt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LARP lad drove half an hour to walk around with an AR-15 looking for an excuse to use it.

Found three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True enough. To me it proves that pussy shouldn't have been LARPing in the first place.
    definitely. though that's different than criminal culpability.

i dont know if there are other firearm charges that could be brought separate to the shootings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move. Also bull in any event. That gun gets knocked out of his hand and/or he gets shot first, he's dead. The mob's stomping him out.
    Stop making excuses for ing mob violence. The country's not buying it. It's going to be a landslide for Trump.
    gun was in his hand at the time, he saw the third guy approaching and stop with his hand up. had his gun trained on him too. then the guy tried moving toward the sidewalk and he decided to shoot him anyway. adrenaline from the preceding moments? possibly. but not good enough justification to shoot somebody with deadly force

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely. though that's different than criminal culpability.

i dont know if there are other firearm charges that could be brought separate to the shootings
    I don't think he'll be found guilty of anything else.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gun was in his hand at the time, he saw the third guy approaching and stop with his hand up. had his gun trained on him too. then the guy tried moving toward the sidewalk and he decided to shoot him anyway. adrenaline from the preceding moments? possibly. but not good enough justification to shoot somebody with deadly force
    Watched it. That's not a surrender.

That's him ting his pants when got real and doing something that in a split second only even very very liberally resembled what you're saying and even then only very very very loosely.

Stop sperm shielding for mob violence.

They chased him and tried to kill him and lost. They deserved everything that happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you claim he was required to surrender?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you claim he was required to surrender?
    Quote that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're saying he is under no obligation to surrender, why argue about whether he is surrendering or not?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's him ting his pants when got real and doing something that in a split second only even very very liberally resembled what you're saying and even then only very very very loosely.

Stop sperm shielding for mob violence.

They chased him and tried to kill him and lost. They deserved everything that happened.
    i never used the word surrender. but he had his hands up above his head and wasnt pointing his gun at him. if the guy with the handgun wanted to cause harm, he would have shot him from 20 feet away, not charged him point blank. he stopped and put his hand up, then immediately tried running toward the sidewalk. kid was scared given all that happened and reacted poorly. unfortunately, if you choose to arm yourself with a deadly weapon, you're going to be held to a certain standard of care.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never used the word surrender. but he had his hands up above his head and wasnt pointing his gun at him. if the guy with the handgun wanted to cause harm, he would have shot him from 20 feet away, not charged him point blank. he stopped and put his hand up, then immediately tried running toward the sidewalk. kid was scared given all that happened and reacted poorly. unfortunately, if you choose to arm yourself with a deadly weapon, you're going to be held to a certain standard of care.
    Yea, if he had wanted he could've engaged in cold-blooded murder. He didn't think out his stupid enough when he engaged in his mob chase-down. As it is, he did make himself into a combatant and was holding a deadly weapon as him and others attacked. His utter inep ude is not a defense, Lite; not legally speaking anyways.

Thread Information