View Poll Results: When will the NBA playoffs resume?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday. After todays meeting it's agreed.

3 75.00%
  • Satarday

2 50.00%
  • Next week

0 0%
  • Not this season

0 0%
  • After Stern Jr. pays them extra

0 0%
  • The NBA will be permanently defunded

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: How Jaylen Brown challenged players in NBA boycott meeting

Jaylen Brown also asked them, 'OK, if you guys leave here, are you just gonna leave and go chill and hang out with your families and lose that loneliness? Or are you going to be in the trenches? Are you going to be in the streets?'

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtics/report-how-jaylen-brown-challenged-players-nba-boycott-meeting
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 08-27-2020 at 10:39 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cancel this . police reform, equality, justice>>>>>> entertaining the racist demons in america.

lets put that pressure on these owners and force their rich buddies and powerful politicians to start making these changes on national level.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    cancel this . police reform, equality, justice>>>>>> entertaining the racist demons in america.

lets put that pressure on these owners and force their rich buddies and powerful politicians to start making these changes on national level.
    Then you need to go protest in the neighborhoods of the wealthy. Not downtown. Not suburbia.

Go cause havoc in Cuban's community.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What % of NBA viewers are racist demons iyo?

Sounds great in theory. Do you believe it will ever happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that was fast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that was fast
    Did Kuz sacrifice going to his personal mani, pedi and hair stylist at Fruitcakes in WestHo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right they're gonna play on Friday. Any later would be completely unjustifiable.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

NBA owners are rich from other businesses they own. If the league shuts down, who, between players and owners, do you think will feel it the most?

Don't forget, it's the same players who were freaked out about sneaker sales in China to the point that they demanded a GM never speak on their political issues. They are taking a stand on issues which, on principal, American society will back them. But if that support evaporates and their actions come with a personal cost, I am sure you'll see a lot of the players back down quite easily from their position.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virtue signaling millionaires with no real cares gonna change the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaaaaaaaand the answer is Saturday.

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/08/...social-justice

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the snowflakes shut up and dribbled.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take away their toys

I'd be fine if the NBA closed their doors permanently, dude.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The remaining teams in Orlando reportedly held an "all-hands" meeting Wednesday night after the Milwaukee Bucks boycotted their playoff game against the Orlando Magic in protest of a white police officer in Kenosha, Wisc., shooting Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, several times in the back Sunday.
    The lack of context people are receiving from journalists on this issue is a far greater injustice than anything that happened to the violent felon resisting arrest, Jacob Blake.

And yes, the players should follow the example of LeBron James and chill, because all the harm done to Jacob Blake was by his own violent and stupid actions. They'd have to be racist to think anything else.

Thread Information