Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the national anthem is inherently political. just because you dont think it should be polarizing doesnt make it apolitical
    Against..... the BRITISH?! Yeah. White on white violence. Separatism, freedom, anti-colonialism. In today's standards that would be left wing, not right. (Except for Brexit, of course.)

Just because "black lives matter" isn't in the star spangled banner doesn't mean it is racist or evil... now if they put on, say, David Allan Coe, Hank Williams, etc then it'd be different

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Against..... the BRITISH?! Yeah. White on white violence. Separatism, freedom, anti-colonialism. In today's standards that would be left wing, not right. (Except for Brexit, of course.)

Just because "black lives matter" isn't in the star spangled banner doesn't mean it is racist or evil... now if they put on, say, David Allan Coe, Hank Williams, etc then it'd be different
    i didnt call it evil. i said it's political.

also i edited my last comment, go read up a bit on the history you claim to cherish

plus one of the stanzas of the star spangled banner does reference slavery

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i didnt call it evil. i said it's political.

also i edited my last comment, go read up a bit on the history you claim to cherish

plus one of the stanzas of the star spangled banner does reference slavery
    which one? You mean the original star spangled banner by francis scott key? Nobody cares about the stanzas except for the ones that are actually part of the national anthem.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^

Just for the record, David Dorn’s daughter had repeatedly said her dad hates Trump and that he wouldn’t ever want to become the symbol for right wing politics he’s become.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    muh boycott

Thread Information