Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They get Tulsi in there and at least she can eliminate most of Trump's executive orders. I know she'd do that much for them... beats watching Trump humiliate Biden on a debate stage and lose another election. Thank you DNC for trying to play it safe ala 2016.
    Not wort the tradeoff. There cronies wouldn't get paid as much.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-see-me-when-/

More race baiting courtesy of the Obama family.

What she described happens to any of us. Affluent, white soccer moms are inconsiderate to everyone, and it likely has nothing to do with your color.

Finding racism that doesn't exist, under every rock

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake racial narratives are one of the left's greatest strengths and it fuels the violent mobs on the streets.
    But you are a white nationalist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-see-me-when-/

More race baiting courtesy of the Obama family.

What she described happens to any of us. Affluent, white soccer moms are inconsiderate to everyone, and it likely has nothing to do with your color.

Finding racism that doesn't exist, under every rock
    For someone who is not a racist, you sure have interesting views.

Blacks will destroy western civilization, US latinos hate poor illegals, blacks feeling they are invisible to whites means they hate whites.

Not that long ago, germans thought lots of slavs were sub-human but fast forward and you are repeating some of these same feelings towards others.

Showing your bona fides.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 08-29-2020 at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many white folks take it personally when you mention that we have a racial caste system in the USA. The defensiveness is telling.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When did I say any of that stuff? What I am saying is that people create racism. For the most part, it does not exist in America, which is by far the greatest country in the world. It's 99% hoax and 1% legit. In Mic e's case, she's probably doing it for political purposes.

If white people, or hispanic or whoever fight the cops, they are gonna get shot too. I'm sure it's happening, it just isn't newsworthy for the biased media.

For someone who is not a racist, you sure have interesting views.

Blacks will destroy western civilization, US latinos hate poor illegals, blacks feeling they are invisible to whites means they hate whites.

Not that long ago, germans thought lots of slavs were sub-human but fast forward and you are repeating some of these same feelings towards others.

Showing your bona fides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I say any of that stuff? What I am saying is that people create racism. For the most part, it does not exist in America, which is by far the greatest country in the world. It's 99% hoax and 1% legit. In Mic e's case, she's probably doing it for political purposes.

If white people, or hispanic or whoever fight the cops, they are gonna get shot too. I'm sure it's happening, it just isn't newsworthy for the biased media.
    People create racism? No .

Racism for most part does not exist in US? Bull .

When did you say these things, look at your posts.

And no, cop shooting of unarmed people should not be a regular recurring happening. That they are being video taped and no longer have to rely on only incident survivor’s (cop’s) version of events, throws lots of doubts as to legitimacy of shooting.

Dont pretend you are being objective on race issues.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The “cops shoot white people too!” strawman is such a ty argument. Cops being trigger happy and killing white people is a ing problem too, the fact American cops fire their weapons exponentially more than cops in other developed countries is something we should be trying to reform regardless of race.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where's the proof that it exists, though? For example, where is the proof that the a-hole cop in Minnesota wasn't just an a-hole cop having a bad day? (Maybe his wife would have been the person he killed later that night) Why assume he is racist because he is white and George Floyd is black? People are always rushing to conclusions that fit their narrative. I'm not saying there are not those isolated cases. But I think many want to believe racism is very prevalant, but in actuality, I believe that 99% of people here are not that superficial in 2020.

People create racism? No .

Racism for most part does not exist in US? Bull .

When did you say these things, look at your posts.

And no, cop shooting of unarmed people should not be a regular recurring happening. That they are being video taped and no longer have to rely on only incident survivor’s (cop’s) version of events, throws lots of doubts as to legitimacy of shooting.

Dont pretend you are being objective on race issues.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The “cops shoot white people too!” strawman is such a ty argument. Cops being trigger happy and killing white people is a ing problem too, the fact American cops fire their weapons exponentially more than cops in other developed countries is something we should be trying to reform regardless of race.
    And there is truth in this statement. Unloading an entire magazine into the back of a person is unacceptable. Blake should probably not be paralyzed right now if their PD protocol had been modified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the proof that it exists, though? For example, where is the proof that the a-hole cop in Minnesota wasn't just an a-hole cop having a bad day? (Maybe his wife would have been the person he killed later that night) Why assume he is racist because he is white and George Floyd is black? People are always rushing to conclusions that fit their narrative. I'm not saying there are not those isolated cases. But I think many want to believe racism is very prevalant, but in actuality, I believe that 99% of people here are not that superficial in 2020.

Trying to deflect?

Why would several cops pull guns on unarmed man walking away from them? Why would cops responding to a shooting of several people ignore a person in the area with a semi-automatic rifle walking away from the area? Why would cop ignore pleas of person he has subdued for close to 9 minutes? And list goes, on and on.

But it is obvious that cops see and respond to races differently, even if they or you will not admit it.

Is it racism? You bet it is.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Disagree. We should first reform the quality of our general public not the other way around

But liberals always had an issue with spanking. Now there is only 1 parent in the home...atleast when not at one of their 2,3 jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. We should first reform the quality of our general public not the other way around

But liberals always had an issue with spanking. Now there is only 1 parent in the home...atleast when not at one of their 2,3 jobs.
    I'll let you spank the cops and see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6 whole mayors? Whoa!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    6 whole mayors? Whoa!
    I wouldn’t write this story off. The iron range was the one part of Minnesota outside of the Minneapolis St Paul area that stayed reliably blue in 2016. If that area trends red the state becomes a lot closer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t write this story off. The iron range was the one part of Minnesota outside of the Minneapolis St Paul area that stayed reliably blue in 2016. If that area trends red the state becomes a lot closer.
    Eh maybe so. I take it more as the Trump party desperately trying to dig up any Democrats from anywhere they can find them in response to the historically incredible number of high profile GOPers that are endorsing Biden.

Including 3 prominent Minnesota former governor/senators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumper got waxed in Portland, is definitely starting to pop off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 whole mayors? Whoa!
    Iron Range is basically the next biggest Democrat stronghold after TC. This doesn't bode well for Dems in a state expected to be close.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Eh maybe so. I take it more as the Trump party desperately trying to dig up any Democrats from anywhere they can find them in response to the historically incredible number of high profile GOPers that are endorsing Biden.

Including 3 prominent Minnesota former governor/senators
    I don't think establishment Republicans endorsing Biden is going to do much. Trump's entire appeal is that we've had a political establishment that in the last 50 years has done all to help Americans. His base of Republicans and rebellious Democrats doesn't care about establishment endorsements.

Unemployment in the iron range went from 10+% in June 2009 to 4.9% in November 2016, so this is another messaging issue; there's no logical reason they should view Obama so unfavorably. They do because Trump made a convincing case and the Democrats haven't adequately countered it. They've only kept nominating candidates who have a reputation as globalists who are unfriendly to labor. The iron range doesn't vote Dem because of gay marriage and transgender bathrooms, they've only voted Dem for so long because Dems were supposed to be the labor friendly party.

The reason I think MN is especially concerning is because in 2018, there were 3 house seats that flipped from blue to red, and 2 of those seats were in Minnesota (1 of which being the seat where the iron range counties are). The Dems clobbered the Republicans in both 2018 senate races and in the gubernatorial race but it's a state where Trump has plenty of room to grow his rural base from 2016 (vs. states like Pennsylvania where he ran up the score in rural counties and doesn't really have a way to materially grow his base there).
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 08-30-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ads like these seem effective tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To you, sure. You've already posted that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think establishment Republicans endorsing Biden is going to do much. Trump's entire appeal is that we've had a political establishment that in the last 50 years has done all to help Americans. His base of Republicans and rebellious Democrats doesn't care about establishment endorsements.

Unemployment in the iron range went from 10+% in June 2009 to 4.9% in November 2016, so this is another messaging issue; there's no logical reason they should view Obama so unfavorably. They do because Trump made a convincing case and the Democrats haven't adequately countered it. They've only kept nominating candidates who have a reputation as globalists who are unfriendly to labor. The iron range doesn't vote Dem because of gay marriage and transgender bathrooms, they've only voted Dem for so long because Dems were supposed to be the labor friendly party.

The reason I think MN is especially concerning is because in 2018, there were 3 house seats that flipped from blue to red, and 2 of those seats were in Minnesota (1 of which being the seat where the iron range counties are). The Dems clobbered the Republicans in both 2018 senate races and in the gubernatorial race but it's a state where Trump has plenty of room to grow his rural base from 2016 (vs. states like Pennsylvania where he ran up the score in rural counties and doesn't really have a way to materially grow his base there).
    As long as Biden improves on the numbers Hillary didn't even in the slightest I think that should offset the gains in rural areas where Trump might see an uptick.

I saw a 2008 and 2012 Minnesota map vs 2016 and she underformed so mightily every where. Just look at this.

It was pretty much hold station for Obama in 2008 and 12 and then complete collapse in 2016.

Minnesota is our Texas. Might turn red and might turn blue......in the future.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Scalise with the ty repost bads

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if this law & order message was making headway, you'd see a change in behavior from how the Biden campaign is addressing it. Biden has always been someone who will morph his message based on how the political winds were blowing. If his campaign was nervous about these protests costing him the election, he'd be doing more instead of tweeting "lol these protests are happening in Trump's America not mine"

If Biden loses to Trump it's going to be because Americans still trust Trump on the economy more than they trust Biden. That's currently the biggest hurdle Biden faces. Suburban families aren't worried about protesters, they're worried about feeding their families and sending their kids to college.

Thread Information