Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To you, sure. You've already posted that.
    Did Twitter just tagged this loser's tweet with a "manipulated media" warning?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    it appears so

Nathan89 better get in here and start throwing a temper tantrum about BigTech.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Reck This is why twitter tagged it as manipulated. They spliced "for police" into the question Barkan asked Biden to make it appear as if Biden wanted to take funding away from police.

In other words, they took advantage of the fact someone with ALS can only speak through an artificial voice assistance that's easily manipulated. Absolutely ing disgusting and shameful.

Nathan89 get in here and admit you're spreading fake news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck This is why twitter tagged it as manipulated. They spliced "for police" into the question Barkan asked Biden to make it appear as if Biden wanted to take funding away from police.

In other words, they took advantage of the fact someone with ALS can only speak through an artificial voice assistance that's easily manipulated. Absolutely ing disgusting and shameful.

ing wow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Damning ad, Will. Crying about whatever you think is not technically right is not going to get it done.
    The images are powerful. People are going to reject violent Democrats.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ^^^

Damning ad, Will. Crying about whatever you think is not technically right is not going to get it done.
    not technically right. They manipulated someone's voice in order to misrepresent Biden saying he's in favor of defunding the police when he isn't. If the images themselves were powerful, they wouldn't need to ad their own fake news propaganda.

I agree the images are a powerful depiction of how much Trump has run this country into the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nathan is a liar. It's all part of his failed ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

I just proved you're a liar, derp

No surprise you want to push this lie too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not technically right. They manipulated someone's voice in order to misrepresent Biden saying he's in favor of defunding the police when he isn't. If the images themselves were powerful, they wouldn't need to ad their own fake news propaganda.

I agree the images are a powerful depiction of how much Trump has run this country into the ground.
    Biden has came out in favor of defunding police before trying to walk it back. You brought this s acking on yourself. Remember that.
    Don't give stand down orders and let people riot if you don't like the ass kicking coming your way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has came out in favor of defunding police before trying to walk it back. You brought this s acking on yourself. Remember that.
    Don't give stand down orders and let people riot if you don't like the ass kicking coming your way.
    Why do you lie?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Show me where Biden came out in favor of defunding police. Chances are if he had the alt right wouldn't need to manipulate the voice of someone with ALS in order to make it seem like he had.

Do you condone the part of this video where they manipulate the voice assistance of someone with ALS?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unreal.

The party of law and order making up their own truth to fit their narrative at the expense of a disabled person.

That is sick.

Also how many times does Biden the milquetoast moderate have to say he is not only for the police but also wants to fund them even more. He actually said that.

The sheepdogs will still eat it up that he’s against.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where Biden came out in favor of defunding police. Chances are if he had the alt right wouldn't need to manipulate the voice of someone with ALS in order to make it seem like he had.

Do you condone the part of this video where they manipulate the voice assistance of someone with ALS?
    When the narrative first was popularized he supported it when asked about it. A day or two later, him and/or his handlers walked it back, calling it reallocating resources and whatever else.
    Honestly, who cares what Biden says. He's a puppet who isn't going to make the decisions. If you want grubby handlers as your president, vote Biden. He's just a figurehead.

I'd have to see the evidence of manipulation; but I'm not bothered because that video delivered the kill shots long before that, anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He really likes lying about the disabled or people he thinks are disabled. Gets his jollies.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When the narrative first was popularized he supported it when asked about it. A day or two later, him and/or his handlers walked it back, calling it reallocating resources and whatever else.
    Honestly, who cares what Biden says. He's a puppet who isn't going to make the decisions. If you want grubby handlers as your president, vote Biden. He's just a figurehead.

I'd have to see the evidence of manipulation; but I'm not bothered because that video delivered the kill shots long before that, anyways.
    Oh OK so you can't provide any proof that Biden supported defunding the police.

And you're OK with media manipulation in order to misle voters, or in other words ramping up the fascism.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Here is the proof that the video is manipulated. Actual conversation between Barkan and Biden:

Start at 2:55

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nathan saying that this video was "effective"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh OK so you can't provide any proof that Biden supported defunding the police.

And you're OK with media manipulation in order to misle voters, or in other words ramping up the fascism.
    Can't? I watched report(s) on it in the wake of it. I don't go searching. If you don't accept that I saw it, that's fine. I don't lie about stuff like this; but you can believe whatever you want to believe.

As for the alleged manipulation, I think you just want an easy out rather than coming to terms with Democrats fostering and allowing these riots.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Can't? I watched report(s) on it in the wake of it. I don't go searching. If you don't accept that I saw it, that's fine. I don't lie about stuff like this; but you can believe whatever you want to believe.

As for the alleged manipulation, I think you just want an easy out rather than coming to terms with Democrats fostering and allowing these riots.
    "I don't lie about stuff like this"

You're openly condoning an ad with spliced audio that lies about something Biden said.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's not a serious user tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're openly condoning an ad with spliced audio that lies about something Biden said.
    Dude is a proven liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a serious user tbh.
    Why do you spread lies, Nathan?

Is it your failed ideology?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've condoned nothing. The ad is effective in delivering the kill shot long before that bit at the end.
    You can clutch your pearls rather than come to terms. I'm sure you will.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a proven liar.
    Butthurt derp

Thread Information