Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What are we getting?
    This is a pretty good summary:
    We have 180,000 Americans dead from COVID. GDP has fallen by 34%. No concerts, no theaters, no ball games. School kids can't safely go to school. Small businesses are shuttered. Trump has added $3 trillion dollars to the National Debt in just the last 12 months. Over 30 million people are unemployed and 70% of them no longer have healthcare coverage. Americans are standing in food lines to try to feed their families.The US Mail is being intentionally delayed. 172 other countries won't let Americans in., etc. Yes for more years ...Make American Great Again....Again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biden has actually been running the country longer than Trump has. The notion that you don’t know what you’re getting with old Joe is ridiculous. Now you might very well don’t like Joe, that’s a different story altogether.
    You honestly don't think other people are going to be pulling the strings in the oval office? He's in danger of not making it through year 1 of a 4 year term. And I am not even trying to be funny because we all might be where he is someday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe and Donald. The question is what are we going to do? They'll both be ok either way, both share more with each other than with any of us.
    I don’t think either winning affects me in a significant way. Perhaps the only caveat is that validating Trump might make him think he can get a third term, and then we have a problem with democracy. That’s about it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <---- 4 more years of this guy ing about him
    You realize you're as content-free as Trump, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Trump, like it or hate it, you know what you are getting. With someone like Biden, you will have no earthly idea who the POTUS might be on that particular day.
    If you feel comfortable in this enviroment under Trump then you are not all there. Chaos and instability does not make for a healthy way of living.

You can hate Biden all day long but he's not going to be sending federal agents shooting up people's houses and play gestapo. I'm counting and I know Biden will make for a boring president. I personally want that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You honestly don't think other people are going to be pulling the strings in the oval office? He's in danger of not making it through year 1 of a 4 year term. And I am not even trying to be funny because we all might be where he is someday.
    Who's gonna be pulling his strings? George Soros? James Alefantis?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You realize you're as content-free as Trump, right?
    Just described most of your own post history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That other people was the same other people pulling the strings during the Obama administration. And if he dies, he dies. Kamala becomes POTUS and the same people keep pulling the same strings.

If there’s anything we learned in the past 4 years is that having a single, inept decision maker is terrible for America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just described most of your own post history.
    As long as you can avoid talking about Trump....

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you feel comfortable in this enviroment under Trump then you are not all there. Chaos and instability does not make for a healthy way of living.

You can hate Biden all day long but he's not going to be sending federal agents shooting up people's houses and play gestapo. I'm counting and I know Biden will make for a boring president. I personally want that.
    No kidding. The last 3.5 years have been ing exhausting, I'm ready for it to be over.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who's gonna be pulling his strings? George Soros? James Alefantis?
    Kamala? His wife? Some guys in black suits? No idea, which makes it disturbing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So you have no idea who's going to be pulling his strings but you're certain someone will be

Sounds eerily similar to when COVID-19 truthers say that the COVID-19 numbers are fake but they can't articulate what the real numbers are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? And nothing disturbing about Mike Pence running the CDC or the POTUS pretending he’s a doctor and telling people to inject Clorox? I mean, what are your standards here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no idea who's going to be pulling his strings but you're certain someone will be

Sounds eerily similar to when COVID-19 truthers say that the COVID-19 numbers are fake but they can't articulate what the real numbers are.
    He doesn't know the plural form: les happy merchants.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He doesn't know the plural form: les happy merchants.
    is "some guys in black suits" the new subtle way of saying THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

It's obvious he will require a lot of assistance.

And I don't say the COVID numbers are fake. Maybe exaggerated a bit for political purposes, but overall I'd say they are fairly accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And I don't say the COVID numbers are fake. Maybe exaggerated a bit for political purposes, but overall I'd say they are fairly accurate.
    I didn't say they are fake. Maybe fake but overall I'd say they are fairly not fake. Meaning they are fake.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? And nothing disturbing about Mike Pence running the CDC or the POTUS pretending he’s a doctor and telling people to inject Clorox? I mean, what are your standards here?
    Maybe he is a Stephen Miller fan.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

which one of these guys needs more assistance?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That other people was the same other people pulling the strings during the Obama administration. And if he dies, he dies. Kamala becomes POTUS and the same people keep pulling the same strings.

If there’s anything we learned in the past 4 years is that having a single, inept decision maker is terrible for America.
    Meh, Obama was a shameless race-baiter but I don't think it was a POTUS by proxy situation with him. I'm sure he had his influences but he called the shots and he could actually tell you all about them if asked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which one of these guys needs more assistance?

Right wingers are depraved. They fantasized about Hillary's death while she was running. Same talking point about her not "making it 4 years."

Copy/paste.

Next cylce they'll find an illness to say how Harris is about to keel over.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "he will require a lot of assistance"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "steep"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    bragging about being able to run the length of a basketball hoop downhill without falling

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then it’s too late either way and a 2nd Trump term won’t do anything to remedy it, right? Presumably if the train was too far off the tracks for Trump to address it in his 1st term, then there’s nothing he’ll be able to do to address it in his 2nd term when the train is even further off the tracks.
    I'm of the opinion that Biden and Harris along with the left in general pushes narratives that make/fuel basically all of the outrage. At the same same time I recognize Trump isn't all powerful to stop this. Offering federal help to cities, not positioning it as a peaceful protest, and contributing to the narratives I think fuel this is all he can really do.

Thread Information