Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be more accurate there were over 160,000 opioid overdose deaths during Obama's terms with much of it being connected to the Fentanyl that came from China through Mexico.
    Oh, so we need to pile on opioid OD deaths for Trump too?

That gets him over 300k.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which one of these guys needs more assistance?

You guys will love this..

ChumpDumper ElNono Blake DMX7 Trainwreck2100 djohn2oo8

Dirks_Finale

This guy really cant do ramps. Haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, are the riots important now, if they may be hurting Biden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be more accurate there were over 160,000 opioid overdose deaths during Obama's terms with much of it being connected to the Fentanyl that came from China through Mexico.
    You can thank Bill Clinton for that one. That's when pharma reassured the medical community that patients were not going to get addicted to those opioids.

By the time Dubya and Obama came around, they were picking up the corpses already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys will love this..

ChumpDumper ElNono Blake DMX7 Trainwreck2100 djohn2oo8

Dirks_Finale

This guy really cant do ramps. Haha
    All of this stuff is the same silliness like showing Shillary tripping... I can't say this is important when the I didn't think that was important.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They sure did. I think the DNC hates the left even more than it hates the GOP, which it can at least do business with.
    House Dems have 400+ bills passed to GOP Senate, McC killed every one of them, as his contribution to "doing business with the Dems"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, are the riots important now, if they may be hurting Biden?
    Are they important to you if they are in danger of stopping?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just gave an hour long speech in comparison to Biden's 20something minute speech.

Pelosi is begging Biden not to debate Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just gave an hour long speech in comparison to Biden's 20something minute speech.

teleprompter debate.

What made you switch from Bernie to Trump?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

and he was a sweaty melting candle a half hour in to his speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Dems have 400+ bills passed to GOP Senate, McC killed every one of them, as his contribution to "doing business with the Dems"
    You're forgetting about the trillions they shot out the money cannon at big business -- together -- in March.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left is non-stop race baiting narratives and Biden and Kamala are no exception. They can't confront that flaw because it is actually a great strength for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left is non-stop race baiting narratives and Biden and Kamala are no exception. They can't confront that flaw because it is actually a great strength for them.
    What made you go from Bernie to Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh. Seems like the Republicans are using the protests to gain/maintain support, an effective strategy tbh imo.
    Polling wise the in-depth looks at this have shown that no they are not so far. Also, blaming the guy out of power for the chaos in the country now is nonsensical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, I saw someone mention that. That's why I stated the polls don't encourage me and everyone seems to think they have level 9000 intuition. The person who mentioned this poll was like "who believes these polls?".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which one of these guys needs more assistance?

Dat denial. Going full-fledged Chumpette won't get you where you want to go.
    You should've supported Tulsi and not dead weight. She was the one candidate who could've easily beat Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat denial. Going full-fledged Chumpette won't get you where you want to go.
    You should've supported Tulsi and not dead weight. She was the one candidate who could've easily beat Trump.
    She's not going to answer your emails, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, I saw someone mention that. That's why I stated the polls don't encourage me and everyone seems to think they have level 9000 intuition. The person who mentioned this poll was like "who believes these polls?".
    Whenever poll shows you guys or Trump doing well you all jerk off to them lmao. Trump couldnt shut the up about Polls during the Republican primaries in 2016. When he was leading Little Marco and Jeb he mentioned it 40x a time a speech lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of this stuff is the same silliness like showing Shillary tripping... I can't say this is important when the I didn't think that was important.
    Yeah all that.

Trumpers are the ones saying Hillary/Biden etc need assisted living and whatever while ignoring the fact their dear leader can’t walk or even speak coherently.

Just pointing out some hypocrisy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty polls are killing his momentum. Trafalgar is the only one pumping out polls that have republicans leading. Peters who has been leading his republican challenger by 10 or so points for months now is now supposedly behind by 1 point. He lost 10 points overnight? Ditto for Biden in Michigan.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ty polls are killing his momentum. Trafalgar is the only one pumping out polls that have republicans leading. Peters who has been leading his republican challenger by 10 or so points for months now is now supposedly behind by 1 point. He lost 10 points overnight? Ditto for Biden in Michigan.
    “my neighbor I never talk to is a crazy Karen, I think she’s voting for Trump!”

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whenever poll shows you guys or Trump doing well you all jerk off to them lmao. Trump couldnt shut the up about Polls during the Republican primaries in 2016. When he was leading Little Marco and Jeb he mentioned it 40x a time a speech lol.
    I don't often talk about polls. I've seen some recent positive polls as well. I haven't mentioned any of the good or bad polls. I may be more likely to but I don't even recall talking about them at all. Overall I mention basically none of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s getting worse.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s getting worse.
    Wow. You are really trying hard to murky reality. That means you recognize the fact that Biden is mentally deficient.

Thread Information