Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When they don't have any evidence they try to tarnish your character for playing video games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the "reracking" comments. How many rounds did he fire? You don't rerack an AR. You simply release the bolt and that's only after inserting another magazine because yours is now empty. It's not a pump action shotgun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most fragile people that ever existed are attacking someone for expressing emotion while talking about a traumatic experience. These are your moral superiors.
    the most fragile person that ever existed posts under your username

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the "reracking" comments. How many rounds did he fire? You don't rerack an AR. You simply release the bolt and that's only after inserting another magazine because yours is now empty. It's not a pump action shotgun.
    I haven't rewatched the videos to verify for myself but you'd be able to see such action and based on what I hear nothing was seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most fragile people that ever existed are attacking someone for expressing emotion while talking about a traumatic experience. These are your moral superiors.
    The irony of this post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't rewatched the videos to verify for myself but you'd be able to see such action and based on what I hear nothing was seen.
    He may have slammed the forward assist to make sure the gun wasn't jammed after hitting the ground. There's no way in that brief period he reloaded the AR. It's a semi-auto. It doesn't need to rechamber another round manually.

This kind of is why people need to understand what they are talking about. The dude illegally carrying a handgun because medics all need to be armed of course, should have known better.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of this post
    I know that you think pointing out the lefts hatred of white people is equivalent but it's not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that you think pointing out the lefts hatred of white people is equivalent but it's not.
    No I was actually laughing at you out of all people calling anybody else fragile...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I was actually laughing at you out of all people calling anybody else fragile...
    Yes, I'm completely aware of your perspective on racism that's inconvenient for your narrative.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guy really think I post these comments without knowing your misguided perceptions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont pretend to understand it. just copy-pasting portions of his testimony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont pretend to understand it. just copy-pasting portions of his testimony
    Did you see the judge tear the DA a new asshole? lol I wanted your input on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunate we settled for one of Trill's trolling threads to talk about the case, but here we are. Highly recommend watching this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you consider blacks your equals, Nathan?

Yes or no.

Please don't cry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see the judge tear the DA a new asshole? lol I wanted your input on that one.
    I didn’t have the full context other than the clips going viral. But the prosecutor making comments about the defendant having exercised his right to remain silent is highly inappropriate. There were other reasons he was being yelled at that im less familiar with

think i said as much a few pages back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm completely aware of your perspective on racism that's inconvenient for your narrative.
    You guy really think I post these comments without knowing your misguided perceptions?
    Do you consider blacks your equals, Nathan?

Yes or no.

Please don't cry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think asking for a mistrial with prejudice at this stage is ridiculous. Reeks of "I'm scared of my client being judged by a jury of his peers" more than anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine rooting for either side in this show

America land of the stupid
    Leroids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brb driving 35 miles in my car to another state with my assault rifle so I can shoot people in self defense

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    brb driving 35 miles in my car to another state with my assault rifle so I can shoot people in self defense
    Cleaning up grafiiti and offering medical assistance. Plus he had family in Kenosha.

Should he be walking around with an assault rifle? Of course not. Any good weapons instructor worth his weight will tell you not to brandish.

But once you start to unwrap the facts in the case, you realize that all he is going down for is a weapons misdemeanor charge.

Thread Information