My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "medical assistance"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "medical assistance"
    He's probably more of a medical technician than Greta Thunberg is a environmental expert, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleaning up grafiiti and offering medical assistance. Plus he had family in Kenosha.

Should he be walking around with an assault rifle? Of course not. Any good weapons instructor worth his weight will tell you not to brandish.

But once you start to unwrap the facts in the case, you realize that all he is going down for is a weapons misdemeanor charge.
    umm

except…

after he shot people and they were bleeding and needing medical attention…

he rendered….ZERO ASSISTANCE

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly the adults who took him there, gave him a gun, and encouraged this behavior out of him should face more trouble than young Daniel Day-Lewis here. And obviously the morons attacking this kid are idiots who got what they deserved.

17 year old kids already have terrible judgement, it sucks when every single adult in the situation had worse judgement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's probably more of a medical technician than Greta Thunberg is a environmental expert, tbh.
    At least he didn’t yell for a medic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im just here to enjoy the show nigas

Keep punching each other out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleaning up grafiiti and offering medical assistance. Plus he had family in Kenosha.
    He shot the graffiti off the wall? is that what the gun was for

Should he be walking around with an assault rifle? Of course not. Any good weapons instructor worth his weight will tell you not to brandish.

But once you start to unwrap the facts in the case, you realize that all he is going down for is a weapons misdemeanor charge.
    Legally he's fine but he was 100% looking for this and he found it. the crybaby routine was hilarious in a dark humor way seen in that light

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He shot the graffiti off the wall? is that what the gun was for

Legally he's fine but he was 100% looking for this and he found it. the crybaby routine was hilarious in a dark humor way seen in that light
    They showed a picture of him and others cleaning up the graffiti.

He should not have had a gun. The convicted felon that he shot, also should not have had one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was being attacked by a mob and he is a scared child, not combat trained special forces..

umm

except…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was being attacked by a mob and he is a scared child, not combat trained special forces..

hahahahahahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    umm

except…

Yeah, why didn't he just tell them to stop attacking him so he could render aid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were wise to correct that.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He comes from another state to quell the uncontrolled rioting he thinks the police cant handle. He brings a gun to the party... You bring a gun to the party you should know the consequences of that. Is this saying he had no idea his gun could actually kill people? this is a huge dumbass move, and the police that gave him water with the "thanks for the help", he or they need to face some consequences. We dont need armed citizens helping the police. The cop(s) was not shot and asking for his medical expertise.

I have seen zero on the trial, I just hope its fair. If the kid really did just get scared and really did not want to shoot anyone then let him get some manslaughter charge.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were wise to correct that.
    You sure your link didn't "correct" it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure your link didn't "correct" it?

Yep.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I have seen zero on the trial, I just hope its fair. If the kid really did just get scared and really did not want to shoot anyone then let him get some manslaughter charge.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    He comes from another state to quell the uncontrolled rioting he thinks the police cant handle. He brings a gun to the party... You bring a gun to the party you should know the consequences of that. Is this saying he had no idea his gun could actually kill people? this is a huge dumbass move, and the police that gave him water with the "thanks for the help", he or they need to face some consequences. We dont need armed citizens helping the police. The cop(s) was not shot and asking for his medical expertise.

Manslaughter for what?

I'm really trying to find out why people think that bringing a gun to Kenosha voids Kyle Rittenhouse's rights. How does it make sense logically or morally to claim that bringing a gun means that he can be attacked with impunity, and that if he defends himself, it's murder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget sweet angel Kyle beats up on women too

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Don't forget sweet angel Kyle beats up on women too
    And Joseph Rosenbaum raped little boys. Nobody is perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manslaughter for what?

I'm really trying to find out why people think that bringing a gun to Kenosha voids Kyle Rittenhouse's rights. How does it make sense logically or morally to claim that bringing a gun means that he can be attacked with impunity, and that if he defends himself, it's murder?
    what i find weird is that this is basically rittenhouse's justification for the attempt murder charge. he feared for his life because the guy with a gun approached him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, why didn't he just tell them to stop attacking him so he could render aid?

nah

any cop who shoots someone while defending himself-
    IMMEDIATELY begins to render aid once the suspect/victim/perpetrator/whatever is on the ground dying

this lends credence to a person just defending themselves and after their successful defense
    they understand that a human being is in distress and needs immediate medical attention

killers on the the other hand….

rittenhouse claims his MAIN reason for being there was to put out fires and render aid …

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    what i find weird is that this is basically rittenhouse's justification for the attempt murder charge. he feared for his life because the guy with a gun approached him.
    “approached him” lol

And why do you continue to leave out what happened to Rittenhouse immediately before he shot the guy who “approached him”.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    No, Rittenhouse's justification is that the guy with the gun pointed it at him.

Bringing a gun to a protest =/= assault with a deadly weapon.

Thread Information