Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nobody's that stupid to die on that hill after what happened and is happening in Seattle. Defund the police $25 million and there are magical budget deficits and the city is a ing literal wasteland that is literally dying, but another one of those things swept under the rug.
    Cori Bush is stupid enough to defend it and does

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has AOC ever advocated for getting rid of police?

also you just named only 5 house reps. Specifically what you mean by “etc” or fold.
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/aoc-defends-defund-the-police-mantra-after-dem-losses/

Cori Bush is stupid enough to defend it and does
    She'll never lose that deep dark blue district.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Equivocating over what the mantra defund the police means is an extremely stupid thing to do politically but it’s not remotely the same as wanting to literally get rid of the police the way Cori Bush does.

Glad you admit that “etc” wasn’t referring to anyone in particular.

Bush only won the primary in her district because the in bent was a corrupt jackass who stopped taking his cons uents seriously. I could see someone less dumb primarying her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just read that entire NY post article and nowhere did she say we should get rid of police

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush only won the primary in her district because the in bent was a corrupt jackass who stopped taking his cons uents seriously. I could see someone less dumb primarying her.
    And Liz Cheney should be primaried too in deep red Wyoming, which has collectively about the same population as Cori Bush's ty ghetto district, but either way if they are not primaried they will still win in a mega landslide. St Louis is such a hole. I was driving back on the interstate there from Chicago to Texas taking that way one time (late 2019) and stopped at a BP station near downtown STL at around 1:30 a.m. because gasbuddy said it had the cheapest gas for another 100+ miles... almost a big mistake. As soon as I got out the car about to put my credit card in the gas pump there ..BOOM! Along came 4 white Mercedes/BMWs that all screeched to a halt there in the gas station parking lot, arriving there virtually at the exact same time. I only took a quick glance at noticing the hooded dark figures inside those cars before running back into my Corolla, turning the ignition as fast as possible and doing about 55 MPH out of there. (Speed limit was like 25-30 mph and the roads were full of potholes.)

those are the kind of ers that are the heart of your murder rich cities that anchor your democratic party, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Liz Cheney should be primaried too in deep red Wyoming
    Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What specifically makes her a RINO?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What specifically makes her a RINO?
    rino is any republican who doesnt pledge their undying loyalty to the trump dynasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO this doesnt mean much

I have many drones and seldom share or look at the raw files. Usually export them to more digestible formats.

This could be the same case. Usually a 1080p format is more than enough.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    IMO this doesnt mean much

I have many drones and seldom share or look at the raw files. Usually export them to more digestible formats.

This could be the same case. Usually a 1080p format is more than enough.
    State withholding and giving defense different footage pretty significant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The jury saw the right video, that's ultimately all that matters.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And Liz Cheney should be primaried too in deep red Wyoming, which has collectively about the same population as Cori Bush's ty ghetto district, but either way if they are not primaried they will still win in a mega landslide. St Louis is such a hole. I was driving back on the interstate there from Chicago to Texas taking that way one time (late 2019) and stopped at a BP station near downtown STL at around 1:30 a.m. because gasbuddy said it had the cheapest gas for another 100+ miles... almost a big mistake. As soon as I got out the car about to put my credit card in the gas pump there ..BOOM! Along came 4 white Mercedes/BMWs that all screeched to a halt there in the gas station parking lot, arriving there virtually at the exact same time. I only took a quick glance at noticing the hooded dark figures inside those cars before running back into my Corolla, turning the ignition as fast as possible and doing about 55 MPH out of there. (Speed limit was like 25-30 mph and the roads were full of potholes.)

those are the kind of ers that are the heart of your murder rich cities that anchor your democratic party, tbh.
    Wyoming population: 576,851
    MO-01 population: 727,772

Do you ever get tired of making stuff up?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She's a staunchly conservative Republican who hates Trump. On policy she's as right wing as it gets. Anyone calling her a RINO is hopelessly loyal to Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I was driving back on the interstate there from Chicago to Texas taking that way one time (late 2019) and stopped at a BP station near downtown STL at around 1:30 a.m. because gasbuddy said it had the cheapest gas for another 100+ miles... almost a big mistake. As soon as I got out the car about to put my credit card in the gas pump there ..BOOM! Along came 4 white Mercedes/BMWs that all screeched to a halt there in the gas station parking lot, arriving there virtually at the exact same time. I only took a quick glance at noticing the hooded dark figures inside those cars before running back into my Corolla, turning the ignition as fast as possible and doing about 55 MPH out of there. (Speed limit was like 25-30 mph and the roads were full of potholes.)
    Me when I lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wyoming population: 576,851
    MO-01 population: 727,772

Do you ever get tired of making stuff up?
    That actually furthers my point, not disproves it. It was an educated guess, and it's funny that Wyoming has less people in that whole big box state than just St Louis

She's a staunchly conservative Republican who hates Trump. On policy she's as right wing as it gets. Anyone calling her a RINO is hopelessly loyal to Trump.
    She's a Cheney "conservative republican"... Cheney, he who shot a guy on a hunting "accident" and was responsible for the second great wave in gas price hikes (we're currently going through the third great wave this year) from 2005-2008 that was 100% Cheney and Halliburton meddling but the Bush administration blamed it on hurricanes Katrina and Rita. That kind of war hawking, pro inflation "republican" is not who we want. It's not about being loyal to Trump or anyone else. Trump did a better job in 4 years than Bush did in eight. Bush got us into 2 endless wars that we both ultimately lost to jihadis, and caused massive inflation especially at the pump in his second term.

100% truth. The area between the Busch stadium where the St Louis Cardinals play, and the gateway arch is as sketchy as it gets in the USA, rivaling South Chiraq. You make one wrong turn and you're in project central. Even getting to the arch you're driving past rickety brick apartments terrorized by graffiti all over the place. I took my selfie with the arch and booked it back onto the interstate.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 11-18-2021 at 10:54 AM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really funny that this is the new right wing fit when the state has been providing defense attorneys with the bare minimum for decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a Cheney "conservative republican"... Cheney, he who shot a guy on a hunting "accident" and was responsible for the second great wave in gas price hikes (we're currently going through the third great wave this year) from 2005-2008 that was 100% Cheney and Halliburton meddling but the Bush administration blamed it on hurricanes Katrina and Rita. That kind of war hawking, pro inflation "republican" is not who we want. It's not about being loyal to Trump or anyone else. Trump did a better job in 4 years than Bush did in eight. Bush got us into 2 endless wars that we both ultimately lost to jihadis, and caused massive inflation especially at the pump in his second term.
    I asked about Liz Cheney.

What specifically about her makes her a RINO?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's really funny that this is the new right wing fit when the state has been providing defense attorneys with the bare minimum for decades.
    https://www.justice.gov/jm/jm-9-5000...rt-proceedings
    spurraider21 has it been common practice for decades for prosecutors to break the law and hide exculpatory evidence from the defense?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

enemy of the people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA drank Trump's Kool-Aid.

Thread Information