Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the video not say "she already smacked em"? I assume "she" is the individual and "em" is the group or him.

Those guys entered after he was separated already. That's illegal not "Patriots".

Kyle still shot those people in self defense.
    So according to you a gunman is allowed to legally shoot a civilian dead when that civilian is trying to seize a weapon the gunman has used to kill someone. So with that logic, next time a civilian tries to wrestle a gun from an mass shooter then the mass shooter has the right to shoot them because he has the right to defend himself....hmm, ok.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^ cuckservatives ITT trying to Tucker Carlson this
    Dude link me that video

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So according to you a gunman is allowed to legally shoot a civilian dead when that civilian is trying to seize a weapon the gunman has used to kill someone. So with that logic, next time a civilian tries to wrestle a gun from an mass shooter then the mass shooter has the right to shoot them because he has the right to defend himself....hmm, ok.
    If he gets off It's a Zimmerman scenario, yes he absolutely murdered someone but he didn't break the law.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is what I don't get, if you can shoot someone for trying to wrestle the gun away from you then I'm not sure what exactly doesn't cons ute self defense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans about to have some buyer's remorse on their new murderous hero.

The right supporting tenhouse is even more pathetic than when they lionized George Zimmerman.
    It doesn't matter what he did in the past, he was well within his right to defend himself.

The one of the three attackers that was shot and lived says he regrets not killing him.

Liberals try to make the battle about likeability. That's a farce.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what he did in the past, he was well within his right to defend himself.

The one of the three attackers that was shot and lived says he regrets not killing him.

Liberals try to make the battle about likeability. That's a farce.
    what "battle" are you talking about? You conservatives are so obsessed with war, battle and killing people.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris bot is fully on board with the murderer.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted in other thread

Equal right equal fights. Then being women shouldn't be a factor
    "This is why I enjoy beating up handicapped people."
    Its easy.

The elderly are also fair game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he gets off It's a Zimmerman scenario, yes he absolutely murdered someone but he didn't break the law.
    Sheepdog mentality. He was there with his gun acting as some protector...he may have hoped not to use that weapon but he had every intention of using.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This is why I enjoy beating up handicapped people."
    Its easy.

The elderly are also fair game.
    if a handicap or elderly person starts , then sure. Equal Rights is equal rights.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, staged event? False flag? Damn it, we need the Mag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe, and here's just a shot in the dark, maybe he was wearing contact lenses.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, staged event? False flag? Damn it, we need the Mag.
    A lot of sh** being pulled. I don't think the everyday American on the street is eager to just beat the sh** out of random people for political causes.
    Govt. knows they need to create issues to justify power grabs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of sh** being pulled. I don't think the everyday American on the street is eager to just beat the sh** out of random people for political causes.
    Govt. knows they need to create issues to justify power grabs.
    so Trump is doing this then? because it's his government.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so Trump is doing this then? because it's his government.
    Trump, Biden, Democrats and Republicans are all on the same team. Politics isn't real. The world is stage. Politicians are actors, puppets. Everything you've been told is a lie.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, Biden, Democrats and Republicans are all on the same team. Politics isn't real. The world is stage. Politicians are actors, puppets. Everything you've been told is a lie.
    Do you agree with this, derp?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris bot is fully on board with the murderer.
    selfe defense bruv

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if a handicap or elderly person starts , then sure. Equal Rights is equal rights.
    so if an old man in a wheelchair says to you “come on Sonny boy show me what you’ve got”, you’re going to beat the crap out of him?

you don’t need to own a Chihuahua either.

this is what happens when you make blanket rules.
    you end up looking foolish

And honestly this is the type of wimpish behavior exhibited by men that were never allowed to wrestle and yes fight as kids and even teenagers. Some people have no concept of the physical harm they can cause others with just hands and legs and feet.
    And the inability to just laugh when you know you can beat the living crap out of someone is obvious. There is a huge sense of pride problem in my opinion. I grew up in a neighborhood a very rough overly playful boys older and younger than myself I guess that was a blessing. We understood through experiment what was going to be a really tough go. Happened at school as well, the coaches allowed it. And it stopped when people really getting hurt. If you haven’t seen it and been a part of it I guess you don’t understand it.
    maybe wrestling or something should be a part of the school curriculum and everybody takes it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-30-2020 at 09:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where ya at gots? You forgot that got Pad800 or whatever the his name is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the video not say "she already smacked em"? I assume "she" is the individual and "em" is the group or him.

Those guys entered after he was separated already. That's illegal not "Patriots".

Kyle still shot those people in self defense.
    LMAOOOOOOOO WAY TO DEFLECT GOT. This video shows the dude is a woman beating piece of that's always looking for trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and this video shows that this fat pussy escalates situations instead of calming things down. He could've tried to separate them but instead he starts throwing haymakers at some young girl. cuckservatives trying to spin this lmaooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine the headlines or outrage if this dude was black? They'd be calling him a woman beating animal and piece of .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh and this video shows that this fat pussy escalates situations instead of calming things down. He could've tried to separate them but instead he starts throwing haymakers at some young girl. cuckservatives trying to spin this lmaooo
    Exactly what I said. Cuckservatives are claiming he was “defending his sister.” Assuming the short is his sister, she’s the one who started the fight with the tall girl, and incel Kyle does nothing to break it up. He just uses it as an excuse to throw several round house punches at the tall girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if an old man in a wheelchair says to you “come on Sonny boy show me what you’ve got”, you’re going to beat the crap out of him?

you don’t need to own a Chihuahua either.

this is what happens when you make blanket rules.
    you end up looking foolish

And honestly this is the type of wimpish behavior exhibited by men that were never allowed to wrestle and yes fight as kids and even teenagers. Some people have no concept of the physical harm they can cause others with just hands and legs and feet.
    And the inability to just laugh when you know you can beat the living crap out of someone is obvious. There is a huge sense of pride problem in my opinion. I grew up in a neighborhood a very rough overly playful boys older and younger than myself I guess that was a blessing. We understood through experiment what was going to be a really tough go. Happened at school as well, the coaches allowed it. And it stopped when people really getting hurt. If you haven’t seen it and been a part of it I guess you don’t understand it.
    maybe wrestling or something should be a part of the school curriculum and everybody takes it.
    If I see an old man in a wheelchair strikes someone or their family I'd have no issue with that person defending themselves.

Thread Information