Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's it. Three cops ought to be able to subdue this guy without shooting him in the back as he's walking away-- especially with kids inches away from him. Just terrible policing.
    If we're being honest, the whole "left wingers are celebrating [insert police brutality victim with criminal history here]!" is a strawman that's usually made in bad faith.

I don't see anyone on this forum claiming Jacob Blake was a good person. His criminal history is a red herring Trumpers are bringing up to change the subject.

Lets also not ignore the fact he has kids and, notwithstanding his criminal history, he appeared to have an active role in their lives. His kids' lives are going to be negatively impacted by having a dad in a wheelchair.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're being honest, the whole "left wingers are celebrating [insert police brutality victim with criminal history here]!" is a strawman that's usually made in bad faith.

I don't see anyone on this forum claiming Jacob Blake was a good person. His criminal history is a red herring Trumpers are bringing up to change the subject.

Lets also not ignore the fact he has kids and, notwithstanding his criminal history, he appeared to have an active role in their lives. His kids' lives are going to be negatively impacted by having a dad in a wheelchair.
    those kids are going to have PTSD for years to come regardless of how much of a piece of their dad may be. Anyone trying to say there was no other option with those kids involved is just being dishonest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is a muzzle in a taint? Try being sober when you post, Crusty.

Also about bragging about posting with undercover alts.
    You and I know damn well you muzzle taint and wish your mush was buried in select ST posters'.

resorting to stealing the "you're drunk posting" last-resort narrative. What substance makes an obvious incel molest hand-selected targets online for 6 years? If there is no substance abuse going on in your life, then you're even sadder than imagined.

You trying to "" anyone about Alts is like Avante, gs and DAF trying to protest NAMBLA.

If you're not hooked on dope than it really, really sucks to be you because then you have some real problems, Potsie. What kind of human functions and acts as paranoid as you without drug abuse as part of the equation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't speak for all lefties, but I'm definitely not saying Jacob Blake is a great person or anything close to it. All I'm saying (and all I think most lefties are saying) is that he didn't deserve to get shot in the back 7 times.
    i dont understand why people always need this to be explained. every. time. we just had the same discussion about floyd a few months ago.

nobody champions these people are heroes, but they are martyrs who were wrongfully killed and the states have been reluctant to hold the killers accountable too often, which is effectively an endorsement since the cops are state actors

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i dont understand why people always need this to be explained. every. time. we just had the same discussion about floyd a few months ago.

nobody champions these people are heroes, but they are martyrs who were wrongfully killed and the states have been reluctant to hold the killers accountable too often, which is effectively an endorsement since the cops are state actors
    Most of the time it's just Trump s making bad faith arguments, but I've noticed it with a lot of lifelong Republicans who don't like Trump or what their party currently stands for so they subconsciously find ways to rationalize that the Democrats are just as bad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and I know damn well you muzzle taint and wish your mush was buried in select ST posters'.

resorting to stealing the "you're drunk posting" last-resort narrative. What substance makes an obvious incel molest hand-selected targets online for 6 years? If there is no substance abuse going on in your life, then you're even sadder than imagined.

You trying to "" anyone about Alts is like Avante, gs and DAF trying to protest NAMBLA.

If you're not hooked on dope than it really, really sucks to be you because then you have some real problems, Potsie. What kind of human functions and acts as paranoid as you without drug abuse as part of the equation?
    I don't know all your goty terms. Nor do I care to. And if I throw you a bone, spare me your schtick about poor blake, reck, and chump. They earn everything that comes their way. If you desperately need their friendship, well it is what it is. Enjoy your slap fights with Bonnerific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know all your goty terms. Nor do I care to. And if I throw you a bone, spare me your schtick about poor blake, reck, and chump. They earn everything that comes their way. If you desperately need their friendship, well it is what it is. Enjoy your slap fights with Bonnerific.
    He didn't mention any names tbh.

derp's enemies list

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL, meltdown city. Keep on lashing out. I bet $50 you quote me while munching my gooch, you organ grinder monkey. Watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, meltdown city. Keep on lashing out. I bet $50 you quote me while munching my gooch, you organ grinder monkey. Watch.
    I hope you get better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't mention any names tbh.

derp's enemies list
    He's mentioned you plenty of times before.

Damn, you're desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won't denounce a double homicide because the murderer is on his side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's mentioned you plenty of times before.

Damn, you're desperate.
    you're getting derpfensive

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump won't denounce a double homicide because the murderer is on his side.
    murderer

Video evidence pieced together by the NYT shows both were self defense. The criminal complaint also says he was retreating.

Meanwhile you’re too busy to denounce or acknowledge the Antifa murder you’ve been asking for. You keep on doing you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    murderer

Video evidence pieced together by the NYT shows both were self defense. The criminal complaint also says he was retreating.

Meanwhile you’re too busy to denounce or acknowledge the Antifa murder you’ve been asking for. You keep on doing you.
    I'll denounce every murder including 100% Antifa guy's.

Donald Trump won't and neither will you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You still haven’t denounced the Antifa murder and at the same time are trying to call self defense murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potsie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven’t denounced the Antifa murder and at the same time are trying to call self defense murder.
    I just did denounce it. I denounce murder, period and take a dim view of homicide. Clearly, your mileage varies.

I do think your attribution is tendentious. If I confess to being 100% Napoleon, does that make it so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA refuses to denounce murderer, folds, and spews something that does not make sense.

Winehold +1

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I just did denounce it. I denounce murder, period and take a dim view of homicide. Clearly, your mileage varies.

I do think your attribution is tendentious. If I confess to being 100% Napoleon, does that make it so?
    Why do continuously try and conflate self defense with murder?

Denounce the Antifa murderer...say his name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do continuously try and conflate self defense with murder?

Denounce the Antifa murderer...say his name
    Rittenhouse is charged with murder, are you his defense lawyer?

I have zero issues with the same happening to 100% Antifa guy.

Let the chips fall.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Rittenhouse is charged with murder, are you his defense lawyer?

I have zero issues with the same happening to 100% Antifa guy.

Let the chips fall.
    Antifa guy isn’t getting off on a self defense charge. No amount of hand waving from you will change that.
    It’s telling you refuse to differentiate between the two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa guy isn’t getting off on a self defense charge. No amount of hand waving from you will change that.
    It’s telling you refuse to differentiate between the two.
    You're presuming a legal outcome, or, is it self-defense in your mind no matter what a court of law determines?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA: Amazing that you defend the right of a red-handed killer to keep killing because other people tried to stop him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is correct

Thread Information