Post Count
    Elwrongwrong doesn't understand math
    Topsy bwahahahhahaha

Low iq

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More propaganda bull ...these assholes insist on tearing the country apart while waving the flag...divide america apart to rile up the base....while these pundits care about the money and the ratings...politicians like Trump care about the money and the power...if you believe this nonsense you're being fed then you deserve to get what's coming to you
    LI'lldjdhjsjajsaj

Wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another amazing boner

This plane comes in, people are sick, they're fainting, they're coughing and then they're let into the main terminal of one of the busiest airports in America.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fli...es-2020-10-18/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say that, you were asking about what I intend to do, what I would do in the future.

For the present I mask up in enclosed areas always, until COVID-19 passes from hysterical misery into everyday unhappiness, may it be so someday.

I try to be mindful of coughing and sneezing. I'm not perfect in this regard, sneezing and coughing are sometimes involuntary.

I try to avoid close talking and raising my voice, though it is sometimes vexing to speak from behind a mask. If I have to raise my voice, I try not to speak directly at people.

You can't prevent harm absolutely, but you can do certain things to mitigate risk.

You can also not worry about it. As ever, caring is optional.
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

Thread Information