Nobody's died from COVID alone. Nobody.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I encourage Trump and his supporters to use this as a campaign stump “Only 9K PEOPLE DIED THE OTHER 170K DONT COUNT!”

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's still like 3 and a half 9/11s and 2305 Benghazis

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that's still like 3 and a half 9/11s and 2305 Benghazis
    4,600 Ebola outbreaks
    9,200 Seth Rich murders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More propaganda bull ...these assholes insist on tearing the country apart while waving the flag...divide america apart to rile up the base....while these pundits care about the money and the ratings...politicians like Trump care about the money and the power...if you believe this nonsense you're being fed then you deserve to get what's coming to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody ever died from a parachute failure. They were going to die anyhow when they hit the ground, and it was the sudden stop that killed them, not the parachute failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Americans have no history of any health issues at all (not talking about Spurstalk posters, I know everybody here is in perfect health, 6'2" tall, and built like twisted steel). And of those people, how many have no history simply because they never go to a doctor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHocK RePOrt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I encourage Trump and his supporters to use this as a campaign stump “Only 9K PEOPLE DIED THE OTHER 170K DONT COUNT!”
    "They all would have died anyway!"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes can't come to terms with the fact that they shut down the economy for some bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very smart but evil rotten right wing hate media are gulling, enflaming their stupid, ignorant, low-ed, low-wage audience with bull

the corrupted, politicized FDA and CDC under Trash and his mafiya are no longer trustworthy, credible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Covid-19 kill some young, healthy people

April 13, 2020

Young people are developing Covid-19 at significant ratesand hundreds have died

, at least 759 people under the age of 50 in the United States had died from Covid-19 as of Wednesday.

The
    Post identified at least 45 deaths among patients in their 20s,

at least 190 deaths among patients in their 30s, and

at least 413 deaths among patients in their 40s.

The
    Post noted that the actual number of Covid-19 deaths among people younger than 50 is likely higher,

as not all states report Covid-19 deaths by age.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-brief...f%20Wednesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does cancel kill kids
    Why does a common cold kill some kids
    Why do kids die less then a month old ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks lies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the dumbest post in the history of the internet. That's like saying a guy who has cancer getting killed in a car accident, then not recorded as a car accident because he had cancer. The US is ed if this flies for some people.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is the dumbest post in the history of the internet. That's like saying a guy who has cancer getting killed in a car accident, then not recorded as a car accident because he had cancer. The US is ed if this flies for some people.
    It flies for 40% of the country.

Is Canada taking new admissions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It flies for 40% of the country.

Is Canada taking new admissions
    I just don't understand? This isn't a US issue alone for some grand conspiracy, every ing country is dealing with this . The problem is that the US isn't designed to deal with a national pandemic, or anything where a central voice can step in and figure out. That's the problem in the US, no standard educational system, or standardized health care of even a minimum wage across all states. The US can't handle this type of event, it's broken.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I just don't understand? This isn't a US issue alone for some grand conspiracy, every ing country is dealing with this . The problem is that the US isn't designed to deal with a national pandemic, or anything where a central voice can step in and figure out. That's the problem in the US, no standard educational system, or standardized health care of even a minimum wage across all states. The US can't handle this type of event, it's broken.
    For 40 years, Republicans have found one thing after another to demonize so voters will put them in office and not care when they cut taxes for the rich or deregulate corporations. As they've run out of things to demonize and as conservative policies have systematically run the country into the ground, they've gone further and further to the right in finding tomorrow's boogeyman they can use to justify today's despair so their base gets distracted from how America has become a dystopian oligarchy. The end result is 40% of the country refusing to believe even the most basic and undisputed facts that make conservative ideals look bad (i.e., 180k Americans have died due to a failed private healthcare system that can't respond to a pandemic). They've been mentally trained to think anyone who points out facts that might weaken conservatism is evil and part of a conspiracy.

That's the best I can do for an explanation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ran the country into the ground? Were we better off in 1980? I can answer for myself - no. I am far better now than I was in 1980.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ran the country into the ground? Were we better off in 1980? I can answer for myself - no. I am far better now than I was in 1980.
    Remember when you accused me of fortune cookie wisdom by saying individualism and conservative go hand in hand?

This post is a shining example of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you accused me of fortune cookie wisdom by saying individualism and conservative go hand in hand?

This post is a shining example of it
    You said we were better off years before you were born. You didn't clarify. It becomes a baseless comment then, so clarify. Fortune cookies aren't necessarily wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we're all in the same boat. Tell that to the homeless living in the streets or under overpasses while you're on your way home tonight.

Is there more racism today than in 1980? Do LGBTQs have fewer rights today than in 1980? Is the country thinner today? What has gotten worse and since it's not for those people, why are you not putting yourself in their boats?

Thread Information