Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    silverblk mystix
    Freddie leroy - Part 1

Dedicated to Woo Bung-Hole and his very dear sidekicks - as per request.

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further ) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few " you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

***Let us confirm the premise....Would you agree that a person is brainwashed if;
    He is in touch with reality and then - someone re-programs his mind so much that after this re-programming - this same person can not see reality anymore?

Woo Bung Hole agreed so let us see how a brainwashing happens:

The Curious Brainwashing Case of Freddie leroy

Little Freddie leroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
    Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little leroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
    Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The leroys had slapped a few labels on the little leroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little leroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw les, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
    Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
    Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
    His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
    Tall - 89%
    Handsome - 88%
    Skinny - 87%
    Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80%
    White - 75%
    American - 72%
    The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
    Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
    What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...
    Last edited by silverblk mystix; 02-22-2013 at 07:19 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

silverblk mystix
    There's 1.

C'mon...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    uh oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Absolutely idiotic. Telling children the name of an animal is not in any way indoctrination, nor is it wrong. Names do not, in themselves, inhibit free thought. They're just what we call things that fit certain criteria.

In regards to the maid, if the child was raised being told that all maids were s and filth whom should never be spoken to, you might have a point. If the kid was instilled with an irrational, blind hatred of servants, that might count as brainwashing. Things like this are not uniform throughout all society, which is what you have claimed multiple times.

Anyway, this has absolutely all to do with religion, and you haven't shown how Blake, RandomGuy, LnGrrr or I am brainwashed in regards to religion, God, love, freedom, etc. You never did and you never will. After all the talk, all you did was bring up a hypothetical example that barely, if at all, qualifies as brainwashing, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with me or the topic at hand in any way.

silverblk mystix
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Freddie's or someone else?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Freddie leroy - Part 1

Dedicated to Woo Bung-Hole and his very dear sidekicks - as per request.

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further ) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few " you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

The Curious Brainwashing Case of Freddie leroy

Little Freddie leroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
    Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little leroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
    Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The leroys had slapped a few labels on the little leroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little leroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw les, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
    Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
    Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
    His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
    Tall - 89%
    Handsome - 88%
    Skinny - 87%
    Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80%
    White - 75%
    American - 72%
    The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
    Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
    What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...
    You apparently had a ty childhood. Explains alot.

silverblk mystix
    Absolutely idiotic. Telling children the name of an animal is not in any way indoctrination, nor is it wrong. Names do not, in themselves, inhibit free thought. They're just what we call things that fit certain criteria.

In regards to the maid, if the child was raised being told that all maids were s and filth whom should never be spoken to, you might have a point. If the kid was instilled with an irrational, blind hatred of servants, that might count as brainwashing. Things like this are not uniform throughout all society, which is what you have claimed multiple times.

Anyway, this has absolutely all to do with religion, and you haven't shown how Blake, RandomGuy, LnGrrr or I am brainwashed in regards to religion, God, love, freedom, etc. You never did and you never will. After all the talk, all you did was bring up a hypothetical example that barely, if at all, qualifies as brainwashing, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with me or the topic at hand in any way.

Exactly why I did a part 1.

Freddie hasn't even been drugged by his parents yet....and you already have your conclusion and are already defending your brainwashing.

what a shocker....

it would take a lot of work to show you exactly how all of us are brainwashed....and you expect it in a paragraph or two....yet Freddie's story up there is completely accurate....how many people recognize some of it in their upbringing?

not woo bung hole....he is the exception....

silverblk mystix
    ...even though I made him Christian...you are still defensive.....and in denial....

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Silverblk, do you agree that you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashed is correct, when it might not be?

silverblk mystix
    Silverblk, do you agree that you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashed is correct, when it might not be?
    do you agree that you barely read part 1 and you are already attacking me?
    this is common...why not try being open before you reach a conclusion?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Open? Please. See "Begging The Question". That describes your structured premise.

silverblk mystix
    angry name -caller ....in 5,4,3....

silverblk mystix
    Open? Please. See "Begging The Question". That describes your structured premise.

Freddies story of how he was brainwashed might have dozens of chapters...yet you already made up your mind...is this an open at ude?

Can truth ever enter your consciousness when you have already concluded that there can't be any truth out there?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You also appear to have a very poor grasp of early childhood cognitive development. Maybe start with Piagetian Pedagogy and work your way to some actual knowledge instead of this clap-trap associative nonsense.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Freddies story of how he was brainwashed might have dozens of chapters...yet you already made up your mind...is this an open at ude?

Can truth ever enter your consciousness when you have already concluded that there can't be any truth out there?
    Begging the question again. You're addicted to it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You also appear to have a very poor grasp of early childhood cognitive development. Maybe start with Piagetian Pedagogy and work your way to some actual knowledge instead of this clap-trap associative nonsense.
    This is not something you're going to absorb via a google search. You will need to spend some time with this.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're not being open to my suggestion. And how am I attacking you? I merely asked if you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashing is correct.

silverblk mystix
    If I wanted to impress someone with knowledge of textbook material to pass a test and impress other people -you would be 100 percent correct.

This is about reality,truth & spirituality. It is about unlearning all the garbage that was programmed into us....and you want me to regurgitate this garbage that took decades to unlearn?

Not what I am about. Not what reality is about. Brainwashing is a cancer and if you look around and see the condition,the unhappiness and the blindness around you, you will begin to understand that there might be a reason why humans do such horrible and stupid things.

or....

You could continue sleepwalking.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sleep walking is all the exercise i get.......so off.

silverblk mystix
    You're not being open to my suggestion. And how am I attacking you? I merely asked if you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashing is correct.
    This is a thread regarding the agreed definition of brainwashing that Woo and I agreed on. Read the agreed definition in the Christian thread and decide if I am wrong, brainwashed, etc...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is about reality,truth & spirituality. It is about unlearning all the garbage that was programmed into us....and you want me to regurgitate this garbage that took decades to unlearn?

Not what I am about. Not what reality is about. Brainwashing is a cancer and if you look around and see the condition,the unhappiness and the blindness around you, you will begin to understand that there might be a reason why humans do such horrible and stupid things.

or....

Could it be that you've been brainwashed into thinking this is about reality, truth and spirituality, but it's really not? Could you have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is brainwashed?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If I wanted to impress someone with knowledge of textbook material to pass a test and impress other people -you would be 100 percent correct.

or....

lol. You have no idea what Piaget's ideas represent, nor do you have the integrity to examine your flawed premise....instead you mock actual knowledge as textbook material.

Complete, and utter fail.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is a thread regarding the agreed definition of brainwashing that Woo and I agreed on. Read the agreed definition in the Christian thread and decide if I am wrong, brainwashed, etc...
    Using your definition, would you agree that it's possible that you could be brainwashed regarding your thoughts on how many people are enlighted? Could you have been brainwashed into the wrong definition of enlightenment? Could you, in fact, be brainwashed into a wrong understanding on nearly any and every topic?

Thread Information