Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Kawhi's consistency in the playoffs is honestly crazy to think about when you compare it to all the choking frauds around the league (Frauden, CP0, Siakam, etc.)
    Your knack for jinx posting your idols is crazy to think about.

The other night when you asked where the Russ haters were, it preceded him finishing 0 for his last 5 shots and having a negative impact in crunchtime despite his team winning.

Now this post prior to Kawhi putting up 13 points in 39 minutes on 4-for-17 shooting, 0-for-3 from three. Not quite the expectation for tonite’s game based on those tweets.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips should take the series, Denver sucks. Another Golden State wanna-be with nothing going to the basket or posting up.
    Jokic posted up and scored several times in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi definitely isn't the defender he used to be (albeit still great). Regardless, Denver had a dozen things go right for them tonight yet the Clips were close late.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your knack for jinx posting your idols is crazy to think about.

The other night when you asked where the Russ haters were, it preceded him finishing 0 for his last 5 shots and having a negative impact in crunchtime despite his team winning.

Now this post prior to Kawhi putting up 13 points in 39 minutes on 4-for-17 shooting, 0-for-3 from three. Not quite the expectation for tonite’s game based on those tweets.
    This was Kawhi's worst playoff game in five years. If he stinks it up like this again in Game 3, you might have a point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was Kawhi's worst playoff game in five years. If he stinks it up like this again in Game 3, you might have a point.
    Was tough to watch, tbh, like I said in the other thread... not setting screens, passing up shots, etc... I'm sure he'll recover

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You can always make another brag post before or during game 3 to test the theory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi definitely isn't the defender he used to be (albeit still great). Regardless, Denver had a dozen things go right for them tonight yet the Clips were close late.

Clutch defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that include he one season he decided to take off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers going through the motions again. If they're not careful they'll motion themselves out of the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's safe to say that Montrezl Harrell is a regular-season-only player, just like Jamal Crawford used to be. Whoever pays him this offseason will regret it (hopefully it's not the Clippers). I get he's been dealing with off-court stuff, but it's just a fact that his size and poor defense make it really difficult for him in the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    doubt nuggs can hold on ...
    but clipps shouldn't waste a prime PG13 game ...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Racist Harrell

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew someone had to have insta-posted this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's safe to say that Montrezl Harrell is a regular-season-only player, just like Jamal Crawford used to be. Whoever pays him this offseason will regret it (hopefully it's not the Clippers). I get he's been dealing with off-court stuff, but it's just a fact that his size and poor defense make it really difficult for him in the playoffs.
    He’s the prototypical energy guy off the bench. The minute people think these guys are more than that and put them in as starters or run plays for them, they regret it. But they have a place in the modern game. Same for DeJuan Blair, Draymond Green, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got to sit Murray.

Five minutes ago, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s the prototypical energy guy off the bench. The minute people think these guys are more than that and put them in as starters or run plays for them, they regret it. But they have a place in the modern game. Same for DeJuan Blair, Draymond Green, etc
    That's why I don't like all the love Precious is getting upstairs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thats probably game good fight but tough to beat clips if playoff pee pee drops 30. And Murray isn't effective. But nuggs have shown more fight than I thought and clipps look beatable.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Paul took only about five or six steps there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Execution there. Shots just not dropping for the Nuggets.

You hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LARef going to make absolutely sure this Other LA Team a. Wins today to get an advantage in this series and b. Wins the series to play the Superstar LA Team on its way to win the NBE Finals

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets blew their chance to put the Clippers on their heels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets will always be that fake scary looking playoff team

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LARef going to make absolutely sure this Other LA Team a. Wins today to get an advantage in this series and b. Wins the series to play the Superstar LA Team on its way to win the NBE Finals
    Well, they're doing a ty job of that, because the calls Jokic was getting all game were absurd. Especially early on in the game when he was snapping his head back on every play and getting rewarded for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information