Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, they're doing a ty job of that, because the calls Jokic was getting all game were absurd. Especially early on in the game when he was snapping his head back on every play and getting rewarded for it.
    It works both ways tbh considering the Clippers were hacking the out of Jokic a lot in this game and not getting called for it so it evened out in the end.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. Murray wasn't finishing that dunk off even if nobody was there.
    That ball just happened to hit his finger as he was falling well below the rim.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Thats probably game good fight but tough to beat clips if playoff pee pee drops 30. And Murray isn't effective. But nuggs have shown more fight than I thought and clipps look beatable.
    Clips will always “look beatable” b/c they play defense in spurts & their offense is basically all jump shots since Harrell is a potato at this point. If the bench was rolling then they would have been able to skate through the first two rounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips will always “look beatable” b/c they play defense in spurts & their offense is basically all jump shots since Harrell is a potato at this point. If the bench was rolling then they would have been able to skate through the first two rounds.
    On the bright side, the clips are willing to play zubac over harrell. He was just in foul trouble the whole game.

The biggest concern i had with this clipper team going into the playoffs is if DOc had the guts to relegate harrell and lou if need be and the answer is yes so far.

They’re potential is just way higher with Less lou/harrell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, they're doing a ty job of that, because the calls Jokic was getting all game were absurd. Especially early on in the game when he was snapping his head back on every play and getting rewarded for it.
    Didn’t watch the early game, just the end. Unless someone fouls out in the early game, ref calls don’t matter nearly as much then. The refs use the early game to build up the non favored teams numbers to make it easier to hand the game to the favored team in the 4th without the FT Disparity gripe. Everyone knows the 4th quarter (and last 5 minutes) are usually all that matters in an NBA game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this. Wtf happened to Lou Williams

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Also this. Wtf happened to Lou Williams
    It takes two to tango, Harrell came back to the bubble out of shape thus the PnR isn’t what it was in the regular season although they have been looking better otherwise they should be dominating Plumlee & Monte Morris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ooof Denver

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Scott Foster is the Nuggets' MVP tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott Foster is the Nuggets' MVP tonight.
    Seriously, how's that not a foul against Grant?

Clippers in the penalty with 10 minutes to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi realized the Nuggets had tied and single handedly pushed the lead back to double digits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm not celebrating yet, tbh. I've still got PTSD from the last time we had a 3-1 lead in the playoffs.

Still a great win and a superb defensive performance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi "doesn't have to do too much" Leonard with 30, 11, 9, 4 and 2. All team leading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Nuggets but de able Clippers likely win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe this'll be a rehash of 2015

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    go nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers were in control basically the entire game and let Denver steal it in a 3 minute span.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been watching this game; but according to the box score, Porter Jr.'s first made shot was a dagger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi choking like a true Spur.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been watching this game; but according to the box score, Porter Jr.'s first made shot was a dagger.
    He's had two clutch plays. The dagger shot and then on the other end blocking Zubac. Had Zubac scored the lead would only be 3 right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Blown 16 point lead

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi choking like a true Spur.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Doc just lost the series tonight by (shocker!) riding Lou and Trez when they were both playing like garbage. Worst coach in pro sports, and he needs to be fired immediately after Game 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the turning point for the game. It looked like Clippers were going to easily win this play up until Morris tried to start a fight with Millsap. Morris cost the Clippers this game. Millsap played out of his ass after this confrontation and it inspired the Nuggets to win the game.

Thread Information