Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It took him 39 shots to score 41 points. You might wanna sit this one out home slice
    So, you’re affirming that he wasn’t aided by the refs unlike Kobrick....tell me more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you watched the series then you would have seen how many layups Siakam blew even with deep post position. Besides, the Celtics defensive scheme is to pack the paint & force 3s which is why Ibaka got so many open looks in the series (alas, Siakam couldn’t make a jump shot to save the life). They also tried running the Siakam/Lowry PnR but it didn’t work again Brown/Smart. Last but not least, Celtics completely eliminated the transition buckets he usually feasts on against weaker opponents.

Gasol is definitely TOSB but he was the reason Tatum had trouble finishing in the paint & that changed when he got benched in Gm 7.

Donovan was getting killed b/c the underdog team flubbed a desperation in bound play in a game where the team’s best player was an undrafted rookie

Again, Doc can push Zubac to ~35 & Green to around ~25 minutes which should all but eliminate Harrell’s minutes against Jokic.
    They were mostly self created and off balance because he lacked the strength to successfully post up Brown . . . so all this is to say, it's mostly about the players? My point exactly.

Still, he had no business having that long a leash at that point.

He received minor criticism. Rivers has received major, while S bag gets a free pass. If this were James, Durant, Antetokounmpo, Harden, etc. they'd be getting killed for this but he has a "black" (mixed) coach to shield him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clipps blow a 3-1 lead with Kiwi as their leader? There will be blood. I'm bringing back Kool, luva and Giuseppe
    You know he's dead, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where'd you hear this?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They were mostly self created and off balance because he lacked the strength to successfully post up Brown . . . so all this is to say, it's mostly about the players? My point exactly.

Still, he had no business having that long a leash at that point.

He received minor criticism. Rivers has received major, while S bag gets a free pass. If this were James, Durant, Antetokounmpo, Harden, etc. they'd be getting killed for this but he has a "black" (mixed) coach to shield him.
    Yeah, Lowry didn’t get severely criticized although the major culprits were DeFrozen/Casey. Besides, Durant mostly got a pass after publicly crying about always being second & it was Pop’s daddy Brooks + WestBrick that got criticized even when WestBrick outplayed Durant in multiple series. Kawhi has NEVER had a meltdown close to any of the folks you mentioned as the undisputed #1 so cry me a river.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Lowry didn’t get severely criticized although the major culprits were DeFrozen/Casey. Besides, Durant mostly got a pass after publicly crying about always being second & it was Pop’s daddy Brooks + WestBrick that got criticized even when WestBrick outplayed Durant in multiple series. Kawhi has NEVER had a meltdown close to any of the folks you mentioned as the undisputed #1 so cry me a river.
    Lowry was the biggest culprit because he was the best player on the team. Casey received way too much flak because he's old/black (a death knell to hipster media).

S bag didn't just wet, he drenched the bed in '15 and '16 and has never really proven anything as a #1 outside of his all important pristine cir stances.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lowry was the biggest culprit because he was the best player on the team. Casey received way too much flak because he's old/black (a death knell to hipster media).
    DeFrozen was the highest paid player & marketed as the face of the franchise. In any case, Lowry actually played well the last couple of postseasons but was still being slandered due to what happened in the past while DeFrozen was getting benched till his last game with the franchise.

S bag didn't just wet, he drenched the bed in '15 and '16 and has never really proven anything as a #1 outside of his all important pristine cir stances.
    Yup, he did drench your mom & imposed his will in pristine situations which explains your fury

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you serious?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where'd you hear this?
    Yeah, he gotta be trolling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get your hopes up Laker fans. Clippers aren't losing this game. Battle of LA has been talked about since last year. You really think it won't happen? It will happen. I will dress up as Sailor Moon in public tomorrow if the Clippers lose. That's how confident I am in them winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't get your hopes up Laker fans. Clippers aren't losing this game. Battle of LA has been talked about since last year. You really think it won't happen? It will happen. I will dress up as Sailor Moon in public tomorrow if the Clippers lose. That's how confident I am in them winning.
    You farmers think I'm scared of the Clippers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You farmers think I'm scared of the Clippers?
    You've been ting yourself over the Clippers since last Summer Cortez.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've been ting yourself over the Clippers since last Summer Cortez.

Yeah okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what a Sailor Moon is but go Nuggets then pictures please.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good segments from PTI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he gotta be trolling.
    He died in the July Covid surge. Good riddance, tbh.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way NBA lets a chance at LA LA slip. Nougats will will have to play lights out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers dressed in black.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He died in the July Covid surge. Good riddance, tbh.
    No ?

Thread Information