Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you don't know.

You fling your feces and hope something sticks.
    do you want to restate where your loyalty stops?
    derp you have no answer for this so you lash out.

Lash being one of the few words in your pitiful defense of your fake Christian brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you don't know.

You fling your feces and hope something sticks.
    look what you posted fool, no flinging needed.
    I will repost it and you can edit it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a non-issue.
    it’s a big issue because it shows what a hypocrite she is.
    she can tell people to social distance and wear masks but when it comes to her appearance she does what she wants. it’s another hint to her shaky credibility.

but I’ll take her before Mitch.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to bury Trump scandal threads. Lol
    Yea, I should be worried more about back page gossip than people having their right to work violated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I should be worried more about back page gossip than people having their right to work violated.
    Why did you edit your name out? Ashamed?

If you want mercy I could spare you it if you choose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you edit your name out? Ashamed?

If you want mercy I could spare you it if you choose.
    Distraction. Get back to your gossip rags, tranny.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she can tell people to social distance and wear masks but when it comes to her appearance she does what she wants. it’s another hint to her shaky credibility.

No one should do any of those things. The cdcs goal is to eradicate all disease no matter what it does to quality of life. The cdc wants 0 risk. Their goal is impossible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one should do any of those things. The cdcs goal is to eradicate all disease no matter what it does to quality of life. The cdc wants 0 risk. Their goal is impossible
    Wear a mask, tholdren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This hypocrite witch hunt is stupid. Every politician/person in DC is a hypocrite. If she violated the law then she should be punished. If not, and it makes you not like her because of it, regardless of her work in congress, then don't vote for her.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This hypocrite witch hunt is stupid. Every politician/person in DC is a hypocrite. If she violated the law then she should be punished. If not, and it makes you not like her because of it, regardless of her work in congress, then don't vote for her.
    I could see it this way if I thought it was a marginal issue. Of course, it's not, IME. But maybe most Americans are as apathetic as you. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the "everyone does it" defense.
    I dont want lying hypocrites running our country.
    She has a powerful position which requires responsibility. She does this and shows all the little people she can because... shes special?
    Not buying it. Shes a spoiled bhatch. Representative.... my ass...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She has a powerful position which requires responsibility. She does this and shows all the little people she can because... shes special?
    Lip service. You already said you're taking her over Mitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're naive if you don't already understand you have lying hypocrites running the country and always have. The country was founded on hypocritical principles by hypocrites. Being a hypocrite is just a normal human condition. You just have to pick the most palatable ones.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're naive if you don't already understand you have lying hypocrites running the country and always have. The country was founded on hypocritical principles by hypocrites. Being a hypocrite is just a normal human condition. You just have to pick the most palatable ones.
    Cynical. It's been this way for well over a century though. I think the founders had much more valor than politicians today. But I know there's a case that they didn't per se.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pelosi's days are coming to an end either way... the is older than dirt and it's just a matter of a small amount of time before she's buried in that dirt. Party Time!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp, this ain’t a thing even if you want to make it happen.

No one gives a about a hair salon episode. Oh yeah you do you weirdo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp, this ain’t a thing even if you want to make it happen.

No one gives a about a hair salon episode. Oh yeah you do you weirdo.
    Make it go away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A cynic never builds, unites or makes anything work.
    Welcome to that world that is a piece of cake to join, it’s the easiest role on the planet.

“Everyone is bad, always have been.”
    Tough gig.
    We are all sinners...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pelosi's days are coming to an end either way... the is older than dirt and it's just a matter of a small amount of time before she's buried in that dirt. Party Time!

so I read you’re a drug addict, huh?

That’s sad maybe if you worked on yourself you wouldn’t have to overcompensate for all your inadequacies and self loathing by acting like a raging idiot.

I mean you are acting, right? You’re not really this frightened and stupid in real life are you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, what is it like to always be wrong? What’s it like to always be the dumbest guy in the room?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so I read you’re a drug addict, huh?

That’s sad maybe if you worked on yourself you wouldn’t have to overcompensate for all your inadequacies and self loathing by acting like a raging idiot.

I mean you are acting, right? You’re not really this frightened and stupid in real life are you?
    He had a meltdown on this site years ago when everyone made fun of him for having calf tats, and he hasn’t been able to live that down

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The post that started it all

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a meltdown on this site years ago when everyone made fun of him for having calf tats, and he hasn’t been able to live that down
    That’s awesome.

but i mean, if you’re going to mar yourself permanently, something you can’t take back, like a tattoo, then you have to have a thick skin to any barbs thrown your way.

Thread Information