Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The post that started it all

that’s incredible. Never has one person owned themselves more in the course of ten sentences.

it’s almost a moral obligation to make fun of him now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

that’s incredible. Never has one person owned themselves more in the course of ten sentences.

that was just the tip of the iceberg. Here are some more gems:

another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

your type is nothing more than a broken record.

as for calling me a ... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some made mother er behind a computer screen but you don't know .

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

add some substance to the conversation or simply get the out of here.

come out of the woods so i know exactly who to ignore from here on out. thanks!
    i just dont get this whole calf tat talk... who cares that i have a couple tats placed on my calves? whats it matter, really? there's thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who have tatted their calves but one dude who decides to get spurs on his has to hear about it nonstop here on ST? a in spurs forum for christs sake.

i really could care less that yall knock on me about them but the thing that pisses me off is having to always sift through the bs to read what hasn't deviated from the subject of the thread.

get over it and grow the up people.

ps: i guess sifting through the bs has gotten a bit easier in the past 5 minutes considering i just put like 5 people on my ignore list. ah how i love the ignore list.
    you take this way too serious.

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' s.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

check it... i don't give a ! have fun!

also what's funny to me blake is you seem to think i'm somehow embarrassed of a photo i posted months ago... a photo i posted! you get it yet or are you that dumb? and you might copy & paste the link to that photo but you also went out of your way to find a photo of me which just reaffirms my suspensions that most of you, if not all of you who follow me about, are s. i mean how can you dispute such a claim when you siit here and search for photos of me, my legs, and my replies/posts. if i didn't know better you and the rest of your squad really do love me.

have a great day!

Last edited by Will Hunting; 09-07-2020 at 08:11 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[FONT=Verdana]

well, at least he is totally not bothered by being made fun of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so I read you’re a drug addict, huh?

That’s sad maybe if you worked on yourself you wouldn’t have to overcompensate for all your inadequacies and self loathing by acting like a raging idiot.

I mean you are acting, right? You’re not really this frightened and stupid in real life are you?
    ah the old "you're a druggy get some help" schtick by a ing loser troll that has no clue how to be a leader and instead you're just another pathetic follower parroting the same bs the other losers parrot.

as well, you can't hear here you ing loser but you can read a bunch of bs. you sure you're not on drugs you weak ing troll?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a meltdown on this site years ago when everyone made fun of him for having calf tats, and he hasn’t been able to live that down
    it's more like scratching my head as to why a couple tattoos are so important to a binch of gots like yourself on ST.

i got tattoos all over my body but yeah lol calf tats... lol will the big got hunting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will found himself/herself a new friend to suck off.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    will found himself/herself a new friend to suck off.
    Bogie and I have gotten in plenty of arguments since he started posting.

We're in complete agreement that you're a ing idiot though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

come make fun to my face buddy... you'd be 1 in a line of plenty of es who wouldn't dare.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

well, at least he is totally not bothered by being made fun of.
    kill yourself, it's not hard or painful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i'm an idiot because some anonymous pussy said so.. got it! well you're a pussy and a got so being an idiot is the least of my concerns.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come make fun to my face buddy... you'd be 1 in a line of plenty of es who wouldn't dare.
    I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ME AT ALL I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE FUN OF ME TO MY FACE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAY THAT TO MY FACE CALF TATS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years later and still every post you can see the veins popping out of his temple

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Koriwhat:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years later and still every post you can see the veins popping out of his temple
    Lolololo another fail for splits math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fldren folds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's more like scratching my head as to why a couple tattoos are so important to a binch of gots like yourself on ST.

i got tattoos all over my body but yeah lol calf tats... lol will the big got hunting
    Dang, someone is touchy about his calf tats.

Do you have a tramp stamp on the small of your back too?

Why are you ranting like a little in a troll forum?

Man up, you re !

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, someone is touchy about his calf tats.

Do you have a tramp stamp on the small of your back too?

Why are you ranting like a little in a troll forum?

Man up, you re !

lololol mellllllttttt doooowwwwnnnbbnb

Bwahahahahhajahahaj

This is classic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolololo another fail for splits math
    Not surprised you can't do 2020-2010.

Show your math.

And don't quote me, got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kill yourself, it's not hard or painful
    I’ll let you try it and tell me how it goes. Deal?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised you can't do 2020-2010.

Show your math.

And don't quote me, got.
    Bwahahahahhahhaahah

Splits said hospitals would be over capacity, everyone was at risk, and covid was the next spanish flu. Lololokolkoloolikl

De de de de de de de

Lolol bwhahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahha

Fail

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm an idiot because some anonymous pussy said so.. got it! well you're a pussy and a got so being an idiot is the least of my concerns.
    truthfully, I don’t think that alone makes you an idiot.

but dude you are hypersensitive. If you had ever realized that had you not rage posted, and not shown the world how fragile you are, I wouldn’t think people would still be making fun of you for the calf tats.

Your lack of critical thinking, and your emotional immaturity, on the other hand, would of course still be fair game.

where is your tattoo shop located? I know a few folks that do that in San Antonio, would be interested to hear their thoughts on the quality of your work. In case I am ever in the market for new ink, or would need to refer anyone

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truthfully, I don’t think that alone makes you an idiot.

but dude you are hypersensitive. If you had ever realized that had you not rage posted, and not shown the world how fragile you are, I wouldn’t think people would still be making fun of you for the calf tats.

Your lack of critical thinking, and your emotional immaturity, on the other hand, would of course still be fair game.

where is your tattoo shop located? I know a few folks that do that in San Antonio, would be interested to hear their thoughts on the quality of your work. In case I am ever in the market for new ink, or would need to refer anyone
    idgaf what you or your buddies have to say about . i don't need yall as clients because frankly my clients aren't pussies like you and your side-kick effeminate-man.

Thread Information