Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hiring D'Antoni is just another move that makes the rumors of the Nets as a potential trade destination for DeRozan look plausible... they're obviously going to try and outscore everyone and not be a defense focused team with Nash, A'mare, & D'Antoni running things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nets per KI have 3 head coaches in him, Durant and Nash. This will not end well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can say what they want about Kyrie, yeah he might be a cancer etc, but when the game is on the line, he is the only player in today's NBA I want to take the last shot
    Guy did hit a big shot to win a championship playing with the deferential James of course. With the Nets he will soon be fighting with KD as you know Durant wants the ball last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy did hit a big shot to win a championship playing with the deferential James of course. With the Nets he will soon be fighting with KD as you know Durant wants the ball last.
    Kyrie has consistently hit big hots during his career, it wasn't just that shot in G7
    Dude has major cojones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie has consistently hit big hots during his career, it wasn't just that shot in G7
    Dude has major cojones
    Is that worth all the rest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLUF if Pretty boy Nash does not work out I will rule https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-brooklyn-nets

Thread Information