Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, pretty soon bucks won't have to worry about sitting out any games. They were never mentally in this series, sucks for there fans..
    Not just this series they had a hard time from day one of the playoffs and as Spurs fans know what works in regular season sometime doesn’t work in Playoffs. See Danny Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, pretty soon bucks won't have to worry about sitting out any games. They were never mentally in this series, sucks for there fans..
    You wonder if the Bubble was the killer for them? Having no HC edge is rough.. But they played like ..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... I know it’s a long shot but damn would love Giannis to the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My god you just described Nephew.
    Not really. Giannis has been a dirty player on the court. As far as I know, Kawhi never did that. Worst I can remember is him taunting Jimmer in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just this series they had a hard time from day one of the playoffs and as Spurs fans know what works in regular season sometime doesn’t work in Playoffs. See Danny Green.
    Yep sometimes you win 67 games with a loaded roster and still lose to Steven Adams and Anus Kancer.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read the bucks have run only 18 pick and rolls with Giannis this whole series

And Giannis is 10 for 12 in those situations! This dude will never get a coaching job again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure...

let's pine for the guy that gets swept from the playoffs - DESPITE - having the best team in the league.

SMH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have by far the best team in the league.

I usually say coaching is overrated and a lot of it is luck, but he deserves the criticism for the continual bizarre minute distribution and his pathetic answer as to why, the refusal to even attempt obvious defensive matchups, the essentially 7 straight playoff losses (Magic series doesn't count) and the fact that his teams are on the verge of losing 4 straight to end their season after winning at least 60 in the regular season for the 3rd time.

His stock is about to hit rock bottom, so when he's fired, either this year or next, he might actually end up Pop's successor after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read the bucks have run only 18 pick and rolls with Giannis this whole series

And Giannis is 10 for 12 in those situations! This dude will never get a coaching job again
    Pop taught him well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the Bucks just threw in the towel as the Greek Freak has decided to sit out game 4 because Of his ankle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the Bucks just threw in the towel as the Greek Freak has decided to sit out game 4 because Of his ankle.
    The bucks won. It looks like you spoke too soon.

Thread Information