View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump that our deceased servinmen/women are losers?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with my president

2 12.50%
  • Hell no I don't agree with that bullshit

14 87.50%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the incel!
    I have grandkids but somehow I'm an incel.

OK

What's your contribution to the military? tick tock mother er..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They sign up to carry firearms and blow up. They'll vote red.
    I used to agree with this but, much to my chagrin, the Democratic Party has become the party of neoconservatives who want to go to the middle east and play Call of Duty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw wtf is a "servinmen"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they could go dark on an op

lol derpsperate
    Says the BEMF (Basement Echelon Mother er)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to agree with this but, much to my chagrin, the Democratic Party has become the party of neoconservatives who want to go to the middle east and play Call of Duty.
    Except they don't actually sign up to do so, it interferes with their ability to protest at Berkeley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the BEMF (Basement Echelon Mother er)
    I wasn't in the basement. I was in the lab. I am a LEMF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just like that, derp's incel in-arms shows up!

How's the basement doing DMC.
    Ask your mother when you see her again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't in the basement. I was in the lab. I am a LEMF.

directed at derp but if shoe fits, wear it!

Basement Lab Echelon Mother er!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a really labored insult. Sad output, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Except they don't actually sign up to do so, it interferes with their ability to protest at Berkeley.
    Huh? I'm not sure what this means but I wasn't really arguing with you in the first place. I agree that active duty military personnel are going to vote for the party that wants to blow up, I'm just saying it's the Democratic Party that wants to now.

When Joe Biden's campaign & Joe Biden friendly PACs are airing ads about 'Murica "reclaiming its place in the world" I view that as code for more nation building. The only reason Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson are willing to back Biden is because they've found a new surrogate for their interventionist policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a really labored insult. Sad output, tbh.
    Meant for easily insulted.

You like it!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explaining it doesn't make it any less fail.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Bolton of all people ting on the story

"He got support from an unlikely source on Friday when John R. Bolton, his former national security adviser who has broken with him and called him unfit for office, said he was on the trip in question and never heard Mr. Trump make those remarks. “I didn’t hear that,” Mr. Bolton said in an interview. “I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion.”

The report by The Atlantic’s editor in chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, said that Mr. Trump decided against visiting a cemetery for American soldiers killed in World War I during a 2018 visit to France because the rain would have mussed his hair and because he did not believe it was important to honor the war dead."

"Mr. Bolton said he was in the room at the ambassador’s residence when Mr. Trump arrived and Mr. Kelly told him that the helicopter trip had to be canceled. A two-hour motorcade would have put him too far away from Air Force One and the most capable communications array a president needs in case of an emergency, per usual protocol, Mr. Bolton said. “It was a straight weather call,” Mr. Bolton said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/u...gtype=Homepage

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The machine loves war.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA talked himself into Hillary Clinton's trafficking Haitian kids and can't see that Bolton may not have the whole story here.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You saying anything about their opinions is amusing tbh
    What I say doesn't matter. It's you and Derp vs. the Military Times.

I'm going to go with the latter if I want a good indication of military sentiment regardless of your Trump-shielding anecdotes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look Trump is a tool, we all know that and anyone with a brain or conscious sees him as a problem. I don't actually believe this Atlantic report....regardless, the things HE DID say about McCain should have been it for the military and its community to denounce him, but alas just like the US it's extremely divided. This is the problem with US politics and mud slinging. It's sad to see what's going on on both sides of the aisle. But remember...60 M voted for the orange one...60 M.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is going in raw on Trump.

Don't with the man's son.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus, Trump doesn’t want to get in a fight of morality here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look Trump is a tool, we all know that and anyone with a brain or conscious sees him as a problem. I don't actually believe this Atlantic report....regardless, the things HE DID say about McCain should have been it for the military and its community to denounce him, but alas just like the US it's extremely divided. This is the problem with US politics and mud slinging. It's sad to see what's going on on both sides of the aisle. But remember...60 M voted for the orange one...60 M.
    I believe pretty much everything in the article. Which part seems at all inconsistent with we know about him and his attacks on gold star parents and McCain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who are expecting Biden to do bad in the debates are going to be dissapointed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look at you, and your made up persona, pretend to be anything other than just another racist cowardly trumper.

it’s not like everyone else hasn’t already figured it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who are expecting Biden to do bad in the debates are going to be dissapointed.
    Trump certainly is. That's why he's now say that Biden is taking drugs (performance enhancing drugs, I assume) to be so sharp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. The quotes are probably more inflammatory as presented by the sources than they really were at the time, and I'm sure Trump has shown empathy and appreciation for soldiers from time to time.

Frankly, I don't even disagree that kids who signed up to "fight for America" by quagmire building in Afghanistan or preventing WMD's in Iraq were suckers. They bought in to the American jingoism of the time and gave their lives for Halliburton. It's not an insult to them or their families, it's just sad that they were mislead.

As I've said before, people in this administration who are witness to this kind of behavior and hide behind anonymity while continuing to support the administration in practice are cowards. Denounce him publicly and bring the receipts, and don't save it for your ing book deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also don't believe for a second that if Donald Trump was President in 2001 our foreign policy would have been any different except perhaps with less support from other countries. And I shudder to imagine what domestic policies would have been put in place in addition to the Patriot Act.

Thread Information