View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump that our deceased servinmen/women are losers?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with my president

2 12.50%
  • Hell no I don't agree with that bullshit

14 87.50%
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Time to let that go, bro.

Its been like a day.

The reason this election is not put away is because it’s almost 50% made up of re s.
    Why is the Democratic Party becoming the party that condones poisoning the water supply of poor black towns in order to give rich people a tax cut something I should let go?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the Democratic Party becoming the party that condones poisoning the water supply of poor black towns in order to give rich people a tax cut something I should let go?
    You're grabbing onto a thin thread and making too much of it. It's a meaningless endorsement, man.

If it hurts them, they'll know about it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're grabbing onto a thin thread and making too much of it. It's a meaningless endorsement, man.

It's an endorsement that Biden proactively bragged about. Democrats are idiots.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    right, because Democratic Party candidates has a flawless track record of knowing what does/doesn't hurt them.

Snyder's approval rating was in the 30s when he left office, and the 30some percent that approved of him ain't voting Democrat. The other 50+% aren't going to happy that Biden is embracing the endorsement of a governor whose legacy is poisoning the water that poor black families in Flint Michigan drink.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Biden rejects this endorsement he comes off as someone who's principled and doesn't compromise on ideals, while embracing Snyder's endorsement is something you do if you're shamelessly trying to seek as much political capital as possible with no actual goals or ideals you personally value. Unfortunately Biden is a lot more of the latter and not the former.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, because Democratic Party candidates has a flawless track record of knowing what does/doesn't hurt them.

Snyder's approval rating was in the 30s when he left office, and the 30some percent that approved of him ain't voting Democrat. The other 50+% aren't going to happy that Biden is embracing the endorsement of a governor whose legacy is poisoning the water that poor black families in Flint Michigan drink.
    Are you talking anecdotally or are these solid numbers backed up by research?

I respect your point of view if this is a personal issue you dont like (I dont like the endorsement grab either) but politically speaking, what damage are you expecting here? I'd say its closer to zero.

For instance, this endorsement is 2 days old. Why are we hearing it about it today? If you hadn't brought it up, would we be talking about it here tonight?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is this election not over?
    Because dead enders like Darrin, SnakeBoy, CC and DMC are fine with Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Are you talking anecdotally or are these solid numbers backed up by research?

I respect your point of view if this is a personal issue you dont like (I dont like the endorsement grab either) but politically speaking, what damage are you expecting here? I'd say its closer to zero.

For instance, this endorsement is 2 days old. Why are we hearing it about it today? If you hadn't brought it up, would we be talking about it here tonight?
    Best/worst governor approval ratings as of Oct. 2018:
    https://morningconsult.com/2018/10/1...rnors-q3-2018/

His approval rating isn't anecdotal. He had a 35% approval rating when he left office. Who the flaunts a cross party endorsement from an ex-governor with a 35% approval rating? You should be flaunting the fact you're from the other political party from that governor, not bragging about his endorsement. That's just common sense, but the problem is that Biden's campaign is rabid dog chasing the GOP endorsement bone that it can't see the forest through the trees.

Obama came to Snyder's defense in 2016 to minimize the Flint Water Crisis and is ed Hillary big time in getting black turnout. I can promise you that whether or not we're talking about it, people in Flint are talking about Snyder's endorsement.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 09-04-2020 at 09:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is this election not over?
    It's in November

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you believe that, then you ain’t black!
    "Look at all this cross party appeal he's getting from the neo-conservative assholes like Coon Powell, Rick Wilson and Bill Kristol who lied 'Murica into Operation Iraqi Freedom! When you see Biden, just think about the biggest foreign policy disaster since the Vietnam War! Don't you want to vote for him more now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Biden rejects this endorsement he comes off as someone who's principled and doesn't compromise on ideals, while embracing Snyder's endorsement is something you do if you're shamelessly trying to seek as much political capital as possible with no actual goals or ideals you personally value. Unfortunately Biden is a lot more of the latter and not the former.
    Then that wouldn't be Joe, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Look at all this cross party appeal he's getting from the neo-conservative assholes like Coon Powell, Rick Wilson and Bill Kristol who lied 'Murica into Operation Iraqi Freedom! When you see Biden, just think about the biggest foreign policy disaster since the Vietnam War! Don't you want to vote for him more now!"
    Probably that dike Ann Coulter is voting for him too...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't believe Colin Powell sold the out to Bush and Cheney to go show off drawings of mobile weapons labs to the UN.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still can't believe Colin Powell sold the out to Bush and Cheney to go show off drawings of mobile weapons labs to the UN.
    Then even after it became obvious how much of a disaster Iraq was going to be, he still continued to Uncle Tom it up for Bush and Cheney long enough for them to win a 2nd term before he resigned.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then even after it became obvious how much of a disaster Iraq was going to be, he still continued to Uncle Tom it up for Bush and Cheney long enough for them to win a 2nd term before he resigned.
    But he'll keep going on Frontline and talk about how bull the war was after the fact.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But he'll keep going on Frontline and talk about how bull the war was after the fact.
    No different than how Trump’s cabinet members are going to pretend they thought Trump was a disaster all along if he loses.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not surprised the same group who fell for the Russia hoax are falling for this one.

Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised the same group who fell for the Russia hoax are falling for this one.

Thread
    That ain't a parade, rube.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ain't a parade, rube.
    HEY just look at these pictures and be convinced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suspects that John Kelly could have leaked to The Atlantic. That says a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suspects that John Kelly could have leaked to The Atlantic. That says a lot.
    I don't think any ST Trump supporter saw his meltdown over Kelly this afternoon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news thread

what's up goys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris

Thread Information