View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump that our deceased servinmen/women are losers?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with my president

2 12.50%
  • Hell no I don't agree with that bullshit

14 87.50%
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judges have confirmed this thread is an L.
    Get your own

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of heads there, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire Trump family are hangers on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judges have confirmed this thread is an L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Womp womp

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's already been out there too long, though...played on a loop by MSM. So it's done damage, regardless of the fact that it's likely not true.

Womp womp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless John Bolton was standing next to Trump 100% of the trip then he couldn’t know. He always oversells his importance.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of heads there, tbh.
    you’re such a ing loser. Do you even realize how little the people that give you your opinions think of you.

You’re nothing more than frightened little boy, with no friends, who they prey upon by pretending to hate the same people you fear.

Jesus, you’re an embarrassment to the species. Grow the up you little

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Womp womp

imagine how dumb you must be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    besides a tweet from a guy that depends on you being a frightened little , do you have any real sources?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bolton flat out says in the video “I can’t prove the negative that he never said those things”

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton flat out says in the video “I can’t prove the negative that he never said those things”
    MAGA s so desperate they're back to taking John Bolton seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before Trump called troops 'losers,'

there was the Vietnam of dating and threats to disown Don Jr.

In 2015, of course, Trump famously said of the late Sen. John McCain, “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured.”

In 1999, considering a run for president as a Reform Party candidate, Trump said of McCain, “Does being captured make you a hero? I don’t know. I’m not sure.” This was apparently Trump’s main thought about McCain for well over a decade.

Trump joked with Howard Stern about dating and avoiding sexually transmitted diseases being like Vietnam combat.

Trump said “that was a good job” of a Stern staffer having gotten out of Vietnam by claiming an apparently fake knee problem.

in 1993, Trump said, “if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam. It’s called the dating game.”

Trump’s older brother, Fred Jr., went into the Air National Guard, and, Fred Jr.’s daughter Mary Trump has said, “My father was frequently ridiculed for his career choices and disparaged for serving our country by both his father and by his brother Donald.”

when Don Jr. wanted to go into the military, his parents threatened to disown him.

Trump’s public series of attacks on Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan.

And then there are the reports of Trump bellowing at top generals that they were “a bunch of dopes and babies.”

Trump’s feelings about people in the military line up with his emphasis on money and

always looking exclusively for his own personal benefit.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

But John Bolton is telling the truth, Bannon's "flooding the zone with "

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-08-2020 at 12:21 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re such a ing loser. Do you even realize how little the people that give you your opinions think of you.

You’re nothing more than frightened little boy, with no friends, who they prey upon by pretending to hate the same people you fear.

Jesus, you’re an embarrassment to the species. Grow the up you little
    Low-grade NPC telling me off. I don't know how I'll recover.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Womp womp

Why are you happy about a 50/50 quote at best.

He claims he didn't say it while he was in the room but could have said it anytime when he wasn't in.

Womp womp re

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how he also says yeah the MCcain portion is true and then at the end says how Trump has on and disprage everybody that's not named Trump.

Karrin

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Notice how he also says yeah the MCcain portion is true and then at the end says how Trump has on and disprage everybody that's not named Trump.

Karrin
    the best was at the end when the Fox News bimbo tried to shut him up but wasn't able to before Bolton said that Trump's comments about Pentagon leadership were incoherent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low-grade NPC telling me off. I don't know how I'll recover.
    i don’t know, maybe quit trying to out loser chris, and participate in the world

being a cowardly incel may be normal to you, but regular people think you’re really stupid

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to John Bolton, the following things are true:

- Trump asked China for help with his reelection campaign
    - Trump encouraged China to build detainment camps for ethnic minorities
    - Trump offered help to Erdogan in a US investigation into a Turkish company over potential violations of Iranian sanctions.
    - The Democrats missed several impeachable violations by the President because they were too focused on Ukraine.
    - Trump thought Finland was part of Russia
    - Trump didn't know the UK has nukes
    - Putin plays Trump "like a fiddle"
    - Trump defended Saudi Arabia's assassination of Jamal Khashoggi as a way to distract from news about Ivanka using her personal email for government business.

Response from MAGA s:
    "John Bolton is full of ."

But now he basically says he can't confirm the allegations from the Atlantic's source and suddenly he's a MAGA hero again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump visibly distressed over Atlantic story fallout from claims he disparaged the military

Trump vigorously denied that he made the comments and touted what he's done for the military.

Two people who spoke with him said it was clearly a sign of how much the story had resonated with Trump --

and his fear that it could hurt his support with the military.

By the weekend, however, Trump appeared more deflated than outraged at the allegations lobbed against him, based on conversations he had.

Trump accused top Pentagon military leaders of being beholden to defense contractors, of course they are!

an astonishing comment from the President as he's trying to bolster support with those people.

Trump had been privately upset that more of the top brass at the Pentagon had not defended him

in the
    wake of The Atlantic's story and some saw this as a response to that.

not clear how Trump's disparagement of the "military industrial complex" fits within his efforts to broker arms sales overseas --

a central element of his foreign policy -- including to countries like Saudi Arabia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/polit...out/index.html

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, but....

He supports the military. Financially? Actually NO.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54060026

Biden will not.... sure thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump visibly distressed over Atlantic story fallout from claims he disparaged the military

Trump vigorously denied that he made the comments and touted what he's done for the military.

Two people who spoke with him said it was clearly a sign of how much the story had resonated with Trump --

and his fear that it could hurt his support with the military.

By the weekend, however, Trump appeared more deflated than outraged at the allegations lobbed against him, based on conversations he had.

Trump accused top Pentagon military leaders of being beholden to defense contractors, of course they are!

an astonishing comment from the President as he's trying to bolster support with those people.

Trump had been privately upset that more of the top brass at the Pentagon had not defended him

in the
    wake of The Atlantic's story and some saw this as a response to that.

not clear how Trump's disparagement of the "military industrial complex" fits within his efforts to broker arms sales overseas --

a central element of his foreign policy -- including to countries like Saudi Arabia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/polit...out/index.html

Trump tries to have every which way. He’s a man of contradictions but he never losses much support for it.

Thread Information