Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason the twin towers would work today. The bigs were mobile enough to defend a big shooting 3s and it still left one big in the block. The Spurs defense then was designed to stop the outside shooter. We were to crowd the shooters and force them to drive to the shot blockers, rotate as needed and jump the passing lanes. Perfect defense for the wimpy game of today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason the twin towers would work today. The bigs were mobile enough to defend a big shooting 3s and it still left one big in the block. The Spurs defense then was designed to stop the outside shooter. We were to crowd the shooters and force them to drive to the shot blockers, rotate as needed and jump the passing lanes. Perfect defense for the wimpy game of today.
    Robinson is a big hulking stiff who would get torn apart by the elite big men of this league. Just imagine him getting his fed to him by AD. It would be ugly! We already saw the game pass Tim by. By the time he finally quit the league, he wasn’t even able to score 10 ppg and Matt Bonner was guarding the best opposing bigs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robinson is a big hulking stiff who would get torn apart by the elite big men of this league. Just imagine him getting his fed to him by AD. It would be ugly! We already saw the game pass Tim by. By the time he finally quit the league, he wasn’t even able to score 10 ppg and Matt Bonner was guarding the best opposing bigs.
    So true...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked fast against all the stiffs of his day, but he’d get blown away by today’s cats. The tape don’t lie. Good luck on Robinson defending the pick and roll between LeBron and AD. It’d be a layup drill.

Robinson may have been The Admiral in yesterday’s nba, but in todays nba he’d be a seaman if he even made the roster.

Today's nba teams would run the teams of the 90s off the floor tbqh. I don’t think the teams of the 90s could even beat today’s d1 college teams. Maybe they’d have a shot against d2 or d3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m right. You’re wrong. The end.
    So much context.. Blown away..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked fast against all the stiffs of his day, but he’d get blown away by today’s cats. The tape don’t lie. Good luck on Robinson defending the pick and roll between LeBron and AD. It’d be a layup drill.

Robinson may have been The Admiral in yesterday’s nba, but in todays nba he’d be a seaman if he even made the roster.

Today's nba teams would run the teams of the 90s off the floor tbqh. I don’t think the teams of the 90s could even beat today’s d1 college teams. Maybe they’d have a shot against d2 or d3.

Thread Information