Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ive never seen white people wear jerseys
    oh that reminds me, next time I go visit my Jewish friends I'll wear my desean jackson eagles jersey. I wore it out quite a bit last summer/early fall after buying it after the eagles got him back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Not sure about the bolded. Middle East is a good example. Or Muslims in Russia. Even here, elite white's can't stand "white trash". And vice vesa.
    Or take the wigger for instance.
    It's just that it's more sensational when it's white vs. black. In fact, I think it's these differences in culture that cause more conflicts than the actual race.
    If every black person acted like good upstanding white people, I think a lot of this would go away.
    Social and political groups make this a black vs white issue

In reality it is black vs America. Every race is integrating just fine. Even blacks immigrating from Africa are prospering.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Social and political groups make this a black vs white issue

In reality it is black vs America. Every race is integrating just fine. Even blacks immigrating from Africa are prospering.
    the generational blacks that had ex-slave ancestors in the USA -vs- everyone else (including africans, caribbean islander blacks etc).

I've only ever ed 1 black girl who had US slave heritage, and that was a one night stand... in college alone I was with a second-gen zimbabwean girl, a third-gen Nigerian girl, a second-gen Nigerian girl, a second-gen Dominican, an immigrant Bahamian and an immigrant Jamaican... but "African Americans" in the traditional sense, nah... they're es imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the generational blacks that had ex-slave ancestors in the USA -vs- everyone else (including africans, caribbean islander blacks etc).

I've only ever ed 1 black girl who had US slave heritage, and that was a one night stand... in college alone I was with a second-gen zimbabwean girl, a third-gen Nigerian girl, a second-gen Nigerian girl, a second-gen Dominican, an immigrant Bahamian and an immigrant Jamaican... but "African Americans" in the traditional sense, nah... they're es imo.
    So you took Black Studies.

Because nobody asks heritage before ing in college. Nobody.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So you took Black Studies.

Because nobody asks heritage before ing in college. Nobody.
    lol no, but i actually talk to these women. I assume those with accents or those with African names/last names (of the actual African variety, not the fake African-American variety) are actually African, for example. "Medina Olugbola"... now she's pregnant with a different white man's baby because I got her turned on to the white D in 2014... yep, her parents both emigrated from Nigeria, and are of Yoruba origin. The other Nigerian girl had Igbo Nigerian heritage.

If I had all the money I wanted, a goal of mine would definitely be to spread my seed (procreate) across the world, tbh. So many half-me's that look so different. How fascinating humanity is........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    lol no, but i actually talk to these women. I assume those with accents or those with African names/last names (of the actual African variety, not the fake African-American variety) are actually African, for example. "Medina Olugbola"... now she's pregnant with a different white man's baby because I got her turned on to the white D in 2014... yep, her parents both emigrated from Nigeria, and are of Yoruba origin. The other Nigerian girl had Igbo Nigerian heritage.

If I had all the money I wanted, a goal of mine would definitely be to spread my seed (procreate) across the world, tbh. So many half-me's that look so different. How fascinating humanity is........
    Pimp

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And the incredible thing is that I'd only need like $20-30 US dollars a month to support a lot of these single-child "families" because of conversion rates in third world countries...

Thread Information