Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMAO.You guys are right. Pokusevski is going to be a point-center superstar for the next generation. A taller Magic Johnson.

True believers.
    When presented with searchable facts you default to mocking the poster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Randolph is a pretty decent physical comparison. Randolph did have an at ude and work ethic questions; he didn't develop much more than what he came into the league with. Also the league has changed a lot.

Like I estimated 75% chance of being a least a bench guy (Which Randolph was, he got a second contract. He also got his a bit together after kicked out of the NBA and made himself a Euroleague career that was pretty decent - A euroleague and 2 spanish championships). With a better at ude, he probably would have played 10 years in the league...

A guy like that, on a strong development path, in the current league? Yeah, he could be pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. You guys are right. Pokusevski is going to be a point-center superstar for the next generation. A taller Magic Johnson.

True believers. [/FONT]
    No son, you are the one that is right. Pokusevski is the next Anthony Randolph 0.1. There's no chance he does anything relevant. He should just end himself right now, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs can go so many ways in this draft, it's crazy.

All I'm hoping for is that they don't miss out on their #1 target, whoever that might be. Nobody better block the Spurs.
    That NBA workout (totally legal, btw, no ilegal substances whatsoever) doing the work.

#draftPoku #shootforthestars #iftheSpursdrafthimandhedoesntpanoutimgonnagetkill ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you go to that Twitter post, Knicks fans are arguing about drafting Poku. He might not be available at 11, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That NBA workout (totally legal, btw, no ilegal substances whatsoever) doing the work.

#draftPoku #shootforthestars #iftheSpursdrafthimandhedoesntpanoutimgonnagetkill ed
    I get your excitement but like I said in the other thread, it wasn't the NBA workout that changed him... It was whatever he did overseas. Rookie Spur Bertans (2017) looks different than newly drafted Bertans (2011, the one in the photo).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get your excitement but like I said in the other thread, it wasn't the NBA workout that changed him... It was whatever he did overseas. Rookie Spur Bertans (2017) looks different than newly drafted Bertans (2011, the one in the photo).
    That's just nature at work, tbh. I was 145 at around age 19, one year later I was 175 with the exact same height.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you go to that Twitter post, Knicks fans are arguing about drafting Poku. He might not be available at 11, tbh.
    I’ve said from the start that the team most likely to pick him before 11 is NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York would get blasted I think it’s they don’t want the twice bitten as they were with another 7 European player they had on their team that did not end well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York would get blasted I think it’s they don’t want the twice bitten as they were with another 7 European player they had on their team that did not end well.
    It didn't end well because of what happened later, the pick on itself was a good one, tbh. I think this is the reason why so many Knicks fans want to draft Poku.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If drafted what position do we expect him to play, I observed a few tendencies from him, he is frequently the guy at the top of the key during offence and almost camp in the key on defence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If drafted what position do we expect him to play, I observed a few tendencies from him, he is frequently the guy at the top of the key during offence and almost camp in the key on defence.
    SG/SF on offense (secondary playmaker and occasional spot ups for 3s)
    PF on defense, or maybe C (weakside blocks when teammate on wing defense fails, will suffer with post defense unless he gains strength)
    Last edited by Dejounte; 09-21-2020 at 11:25 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The doink man maybe right, it's pass the draft date and poku still doesn't look like an nba player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, Knick fan is the ones who actually attend the draft in person and always have that crushing, WTF reaction when their pick selection is revealed. Kind of like this message board every draft year.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, Knick fan is the ones who actually attend the draft in person and always have that crushing, WTF reaction when their pick selection is revealed. Kind of like this message board every draft year.
    The Knicks fans hated the Porzingis pick at the time but it turns out to have been a pretty good one. They just want big names, forget production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The doink man maybe right, it's pass the draft date and poku still doesn't look like an nba player.
    Are you expecting Poku to gain 20 lbs of muscle before the draft?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems compe ive.....I like that!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a point forward .... 20 or so more pounds in the next two to three years should do it����

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet doctor strikes again...

If he does have Marfan, they'll catch it in the medicals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet doctor strikes again...

If he does have Marfan, they'll catch it in the medicals.
    He wouldn't be able to play professional sports if he had that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Measurements day at whatever version of the combine we get will tell teams a lot. His last measured/stated weights were 196, 200, and 205, stretching from his U18 tournament days up to his most recent Olympiacos profile page. If he shows up at 212 or something like that, I think teams will view that as proof that he's filling out naturally and can reasonably expect to grow towards 225-230. If he weighs in at 202-- especially after no hoops for over 6 months-- I think some will be scared off.
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 09-22-2020 at 10:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Measurements day at whatever version of the combine we get will tell teams a lot. His last measured/stated weights were 196, 200, and 205, stretching from his U18 tournament days up to his most recent Olympiacos profile page. If he shows up at 212 or something like that, I think teams will view that as proof that he's filling naturally and can reasonably expect to grow towards 225-230. If he weighs in at 202-- especially after no hoops for over 6 months-- I think some will be scared off.
    Maybe it's just me, but he looks a bit more filled on these last Instagram stories.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't be able to play professional sports if he had that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Austin

Found out about it as part of the draft. He ended up playing pro, although not in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want a thread with Drew just talking everybody and anybody. That would be the most fun and most entertaining thread ever. Drew needs his own show, man. A Spurstalk spin-off.

Thread Information