Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great breakdown of Kira’s game and as a prospect moving forward.
    If have a spare 10 mins, well worth a watch.
    His first step is so explosive. What's also important is he appears he can decelerate. I think he'll be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely love this kid! Can see New York or PHX nabbing him when they miss out on Melo/Halliburton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I also think the Suns take him he is to talented very high upside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely love this kid! Can see New York or PHX nabbing him when they miss out on Melo/Halliburton
    Yeah think he’s definitely in play from 7 - 10 but could see him drop to 11 under certain cir stances.
    Say:
    7. Killian Hayes
    8. Tyrell Terry. May seem high but they were obsessed with Steph coming out of college and may think he has that potential. Phoenix may have similar thoughts too.
    9. Isaac Okoro
    10. Tyrese Haliburton

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well apparently Avery Johnson still speaks highly of him.

He re-classified so he could get out of high school at 17, and he went to college instead of running off to play for Illawara or something. Then Avery Johnson got fired from Bama and he didn't transfer - he stayed around for another year.

He replaced Collin Sexton, and his teammates all said he was just as fast as Sexton. I still question whether he's really a PG, but he's got some things going for him, for sure. I still don't see him being the guy for the Spurs, and I still don't think he'll go higher than about 17-18.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well apparently Avery Johnson still speaks highly of him.

He re-classified so he could get out of high school at 17, and he went to college instead of running off to play for Illawara or something. Then Avery Johnson got fired from Bama and he didn't transfer - he stayed around for another year.

He replaced Collin Sexton, and his teammates all said he was just as fast as Sexton. I still question whether he's really a PG, but he's got some things going for him, for sure. I still don't see him being the guy for the Spurs, and I still don't think he'll go higher than about 17-18.
    Nabbing him or Haliburton at 11 is a steal tbh...

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope the Spurs pursue a backup plan of trading down if someone they want doesn't fall to 11, because I'd rather have two players in the middle to late teens than have to reach for someone at 11.

I wouldn't want Kira at 11, but he seems like a good prospect to have on the team. He has shooting and speed, but doesn't seem like starter material. His low weight is going to be a problem for him. For 6'3" guards who aren't great passers, I'm still leaning more towards Tyrese Maxey because of his intangibles.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope the Spurs pursue a backup plan of trading down if someone they want doesn't fall to 11, because I'd rather have two players in the middle to late teens than have to reach for someone at 11.

I wouldn't want Kira at 11, but he seems like a good prospect to have on the team. He has shooting and speed, but doesn't seem like starter material. His low weight is going to be a problem for him. For 6'3" guards who aren't great passers, I'm still leaning more towards Tyrese Maxey because of his intangibles.
    Maxey is older and more seasoned. Lewis seems to be growing into his body still, and yet he is doing many things that other players his age did not accomplish. Honestly, I prefer Haliburton, but his stock shot up over the past several months that I don't think that he will slide below pick No. 8.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maxey is older and more seasoned. Lewis seems to be growing into his body still, and yet he is doing many things that other players his age did not accomplish. Honestly, I prefer Haliburton, but his stock shot up over the past several months that I don't think that he will slide below pick No. 8.
    Exactly. I want a Tyrese on the team next year. I prefer Halliburton but Maxey is definitely growing on me. Normally his height, or lack thereof, would be a problem, but the league is getting smaller via small ball lineups, and Maxey looks like a winner. Halliburton as well. There will never be another Ginobili, but I’m tired of too many anti-Ginobilis on the team, so to speak.

As for Kira, I’m still getting to know his game. I think his weight, not his height, is still a challenge, but at least he isn’t as pe e as Terry from Stanford.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some meh numbers for Kira

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's fine for a PG, but only for a PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's fine for a PG, but only for a PG.
    If fans are critical about a player who can only play one position, such as Center ... Why not be critical over a player who only plays PG?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If fans are critical about a player who can only play one position, such as Center ... Why not be critical over a player who only plays PG?
    You can play PGs at the same time. Sometimes you can't even play one center at the same time.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can play PGs at the same time. Sometimes you can't even play one center at the same time.

And sometimes you can play with no PG's at all. For years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And sometimes you can play with no PG's at all. For years.
    Theoretically. But that's neither here nor there. We aren't talking about idealize roles or whatever. We're talking about heights and how that affects playability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right off the bat, Lewis showed off his dazzling speed. It didn’t matter if he was in an isolation or in the pick-and-roll; he was easily getting around his man for easy lay-ins. He always got downhill quickly, staying on par with his success at Alabama. One of the most noticeable things during the runs, however, was how Lewis absorbed contact in the lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the last we hear about Kira before the draft. Still love to draft this kid but seems unlikely now.
    "His speed and quickness are so elite. Those are things in the NBA, with the additional pace and space, that are really gonna shine," says one team executive. "When you redraft in five years, he could easily go in the top five."
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ed-scouts-love

Thread Information