Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How about Federer, Nadal and Djokovic being co-GOATs?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Most power: Djokovic
    Most agile: Nadal
    Most balanced: Federer

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    It's too bad because at this point Federer CAN'T retire or his legacy will surely be bronze, and he will most likely be less and less compe ive going forward, sooner than his rivals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man if only Federer had Nadal's mental strength

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too bad because at this point Federer CAN'T retire or his legacy will surely be bronze, and he will most likely be less and less compe ive going forward, sooner than his rivals.
    He's won 20 and has every other record in the book.. He will pass Connors soon for most wins all time in ATP history.. The rest is just twitter talk.. He has nothing left to prove.. Tennis will likely be on life support 4 or 5 years from now.. Fed, Nadal, Novak.. 3 of the very best that ever played in the same era.. Not going to ever happen again.. Not to this level..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 10-13-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    He's won 20 and has every other record in the book.. He will pass Connors soon for most wins all time in ATP history.. The rest is just twitter talk.. He has nothing left to prove.. Tennis will likely be on life support 4 or 5 years from now.. Fed, Nadal, Novak.. 3 of the very best that ever played in the same era.. Not going to ever happen again.. Not to this level..
    I mean internally it must be very disconcerting for him to consider that he can't continue at their pace. Of course he has nothing to prove to us, but to himself and to them, to leave while his rivals continue to chase his legacy successfully is something I don't know if there's a comparison to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean internally it must be very disconcerting for him to consider that he can't continue at their pace. Of course he has nothing to prove to us, but to himself and to them, to leave while his rivals continue to chase his legacy successfully is something I don't know if there's a comparison to.
    Well they are younger so they can keep going. I think Fed plays 1 more year.. But some of the others may start finally stepping up.. Thiem, Tsitsipas, Medvedev, Zverev etc... Tennis is long overdue for another player to start winning majors.. With Nadal approaching 35 and Novak 34 it would be nice to see someone new step up... Of that group Tsitsipas is the one with most talent and potential.. His SF run at the French may be a good sign for him..

Thread Information