Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Misogynist with a ball

This guy deserves an Charles Oklaey creating

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Legit confused

Where is me carrying bout Lebron bloating his upper body. Issue is him flexing that little brain
    you must be completely re ed.

rummpd posted this

LeBron has and never will be GOAT. Not even top 2 and all his success due to roids and hcg. Not even best on his team that is Davis.
    i responded to the bolded part with this

then you responded to my above post with this

This is your shtick? Hopping threads asking for digital proof
    you inserted yourself into a conversation you and i never had. unless you are actually rummpd, which wouldn't be hard to believe because you are both have the same lack of self-awareness, being moronic beyond belief yet convincing yourselves that you both are models of intelligence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    "sometimes no one makes it harder to appreciate LeBron James' greatness than his biggest fans."

this opening line applies to fans of basically every all-time great player in every sport

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The writer compared Jordan’s career high assist and rebound numbers to James average. Then used the year of a shorter three point line to illustrate Jordan can shoot.

It’s rather dishonest.

Don’t get me wrong, Jordan is still the goat but it’s more based on situation and narratives. James has better numbers in a tougher league with lesser teammates for most of his career.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Don’t get me wrong, Jordan is still the goat but it’s more based on situation and narratives. James has better numbers in a tougher league with lesser teammates for most of his career.
    Yup, Lebron is the better athlete and has the better career based on longevity. Jordan is the better basketball player for reasons outside of a stat sheet.

I'm sure Lebron will hang around until he is 45 if he has to to get that Finals record to at least .500. He knows his final's record is unbecoming for anyone labeled a king.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, Lebron is the better athlete and has the better career based on longevity. Jordan is the better basketball player for reasons outside of a stat sheet.

I'm sure Lebron will hang around until he is 45 if he has to to get that Finals record to at least .500. He knows his final's record is unbecoming for anyone labeled a king.
    Nets are going to beat him down the next few years. He will get worn down from all the losing he will take from them.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nets are going to beat him down the next few years. He will get worn down from all the losing he will take from them.
    If AD has a serious, chronic condition then I think Lebron won't even be in the Finals again.

Lebron has a Curandera rubbing an egg on AD's achilles as we speak.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Jordan is the better basketball player for reasons outside of a stat sheet.
    funny you say that when far and away the most common reason used for mike > lebron is "6 rings!!!!!!!111!!1!" and "6-0 vs 4-6!!!!!!!"

objective basketball minds can see that while there are things mike is superior at to lebron outside of stats, there are also plenty of things lebron does outside of stats that are superior to mike

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If AD has a serious, chronic condition then I think Lebron won't even be in the Finals again.

Lebron has a Curandera rubbing an egg on AD's achilles as we speak.
    if pippen had a serious, chronic condition that resulted in him not being able to play, mike would not have been in any finals

if kareem had a serious, chronic condition that resulted in him not being able to play, magic would not have been in many or any finals

if mchale/parish had a serious, chronic condition that resulted in one of them not being able to play, bird would not have been in many or any finals

if robinson/manu/tony had a serious chronic condition that resulted in one of them not being able to play, duncan would not have been in many or any finals

we can do this all day for all players ever.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    funny you say that when far and away the most common reason used for mike > lebron is "6 rings!!!!!!!111!!1!" and "6-0 vs 4-6!!!!!!!"

objective basketball minds can see that while there are things mike is superior at to lebron outside of stats, there are also plenty of things lebron does outside of stats that are superior to mike
    Lebron will kick it to an open Larry Hughes or Kyle Korver with the game on the line. Technically the right basketball play, but often ends badly for them. Just as it did for KG.

Has there ever been a time or playoff run in which you wanted him to be more assertive and selfish?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron will kick it to an open Larry Hughes or Kyle Korver with the game on the line. Technically the right basketball play, but often ends badly for them. Just as it did for KG.

Has there ever been a time or playoff run in which you wanted him to be more assertive and selfish?
    Like Jordan kicked it out to Paxson, Armstrong, Pippen, Kerr in big playoffs and Finals games

smh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Like Jordan kicked it out to Paxson, Armstrong, Pippen, Kerr in big playoffs and Finals games

smh
    Sure, but he recognizes the need to take over and go into closer mode . When that happens, it's night-night time for the opposition. That is something I have not seen much of from Lebron. He is just wired differently with a different mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but he recognizes the need to take over and go into closer mode . When that happens, it's night-night time for the opposition. That is something I have not seen much of from Lebron. He is just wired differently with a different mentality.
    Lol no it’s easier to be the closer in easier ISO situations, Lebron is forced to pass the bal’ because the zone defenses swarm him and he is forced to pass the ball

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'm sorry, who has the most game winners in nba playoff history?

yes, just like there were times guys like mike needed to be a better teammate and less selfish

no one bats 1.000

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    probably because he's not remotely the same type of basketball player. mike was a score-first guard. lebron is a point forward. might as well criticize shaq for not being able to run an offense, or criticize Steph for not being enough of a low post scoring threat.

and you greatly exaggerate lebron's "passiveness"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not a huge fan of the nets. Defensive issues and their offence is all iso. It’s hard to stop but their defense could be their undoing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably because he's not remotely the same type of basketball player. mike was a score-first guard. lebron is a point forward. might as well criticize shaq for not being able to run an offense, or criticize Steph for not being enough of a low post scoring threat.

and you greatly exaggerate lebron's "passiveness"
    LeBron excessive ESPN like “man love” per par for a seemingly PED and definitely peripatetic enhanced over acclaimed definitive non GOAT who has lost more finals than won despite seeking out stacked teams.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 02-20-2021 at 05:19 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LeBron excessive ESPN like “man love” per par for a seemingly PED and definitely peripatetic enhanced over acclaimed definitive non GOAT who has lost more finals than won despite seeking out stacked teams.
    ok?

this literally had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with what you replied to

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not a huge fan of the nets. Defensive issues and their offence is all iso. It’s hard to stop but their defense could be their undoing.
    Their defense is weak but their offense is dominant due to having 3 perimeter superstars. In today’s NBA offense is more important than defense. There is no team that is equipped to defend the Nets big 3 on the perimeter. Sure they play iso ball but I have noticed the Nets big 3 trust each other and are willing to defer to whoever has the hot hand on any given night. The offense will work because those 3 guys have good chemistry. All the Nets have to do is get a few defensive stops per a game to win.

The only team I see that can upset them is the Sixers due to their combination of size and perimeter players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok?

this literally had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with what you replied to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ir-part-adjust

LBJ not even MVP of his team is the real truth.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    C.Wilt
    PF.Kareem
    SF. Bird
    SG.Jordan
    PG.Magic

3point shooting is why I choose Larry over Lebron

Duncan is my Odd man out
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-21-2021 at 11:23 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Add last nights game to the "passing up the responsibility to a role player with the game on the line" column

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add last nights game to the "passing up the responsibility to a role player with the game on the line" column
    He was double teamed lol

Thread Information