Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    how do you know he hasnt dealt with it?
    Because he would have posted it on social media like the narcissistic queen he is.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Because he would have posted it on social media like the narcissistic queen he is.
    so his home being spraypainted with racist graffiti doesnt qualify?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    so his home being spraypainted with racist graffiti doesnt qualify?
    They tore down Zlatan's statue in his own hometown

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    They tore down Zlatan's statue in his own hometown
    what does that have to do with lebron dealing with racism? you claimed lebron hasnt dealt with it. but you dont know what he may have been through in his life, including prior to social media.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    what does that have to do with lebron dealing with racism? you claimed lebron hasnt dealt with it. but you dont know what he may have been through in his life, including prior to social media.
    Okay Lebron has faced racism, as much as myself. He was called the n-word and I was called the p-word, now where's my soapbox.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Okay Lebron has faced racism, as much as myself. He was called the n-word and I was called the p-word, now where's my soapbox.
    so do you think the only instance of racism he faced in his entire life was having the n word spraypainted on his home?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    so do you think the only instance of racism he faced in his entire life was having the n word spraypainted on his home?
    I think he was called mean things to his face. Never physically threatened as he grew up in black inner city.

Not Mexican or Asian area. I was jumped as small child by a couple of older Mexicans being an actual minority
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-27-2021 at 02:14 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I think he was called mean things to his face. Never physically threatened as he grew up in black inner city.
    how can you be sure? you have no clue what hes been through, the situations he faced, or the places hes been outside of "black inner city". you dont know what kinds of situations he may have seen his family, or his mother go through.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    As young kids my sister was slapped in the park by black girl because we couldn't speak English yet

That was life growing up as actual minority

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    As young kids my sister was slapped by black girl because we couldn't speak English yet
    yes and i witnessed my wife (who is black) walking across a crosswalk going into a kroger as a group of white guys accelerated and tried to hit her with the car, as they yelled "get out of our way, n!gger "

you dont know what people go through, so don't just make assumptions on things you dont know.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    yes and i witnessed my wife (who is black) walking across a crosswalk going into a kroger as a group of white guys accelerated and tried to hit her with the car, as they yelled "get out of our way, n!gger "

you dont know what people go through, so don't just make assumptions on things you dont know.

Lebron would share as he is ego maniac (Zlatan's point). But you have last word.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can you be sure? you have no clue what hes been through, the situations he faced, or the places hes been outside of "black inner city". you dont know what kinds of situations he may have seen his family, or his mother go through.
    Highly unlikely he experienced any in your in face racism growing up in the "black inner city". The only type of racism I can imagine he experienced is possibly white fans of opposing teams hurling racial slurs but I doubt that happened because if it did he would have mentioned it by now. Other then that he could have dealt with racist white cops. His struggle and suffering was dealing with a mom who was a crack and living in poverty but I don't think he faced direct in your face racism.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Lebron would share as he is ego maniac. But you have last word.
    its not about having last word.

im quite certain wouldn't appreciate it if i said you dont know what its like to face racism, because based off your stories you told, you clearly have.

so why would you do the same to a person you dont know, whether its lebron, michael jordan, or some random kid in montana?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Highly unlikely he experienced any in your in face racism growing up in the "black inner city". The only type of racism I can imagine he experienced is possibly white fans of opposing teams hurling racial slurs but I doubt that happened because if it did he would have mentioned it by now. Other then that he could have dealt with racist white cops. His struggle and suffering was dealing with a mom who was a crack and living in poverty but I don't think he faced direct in your face racism.
    you can think what you want, but fact is, you dont know jack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sp word?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

did you punch him in the mouth ?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    did you punch him in the mouth ?
    I would have loved to but they sped off

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron responds to Zlatan: 'I would never shut up about things that are wrong'

except if he has to say anything about China. You have to love this activists talking their bull only where people are re ed to buy that .... C'mon big boys go spread your LGBTQ stuff in countries where that is actually a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT my *&* not even top three as MJ, Kareem and Russell all accomplshed far more. Might not even be top 5 and his record as much based on skipping college as anyting. PED lkely enhanced stat king that has worked himself to stacked teams and now won't win anything without Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT my *&* not even top three as MJ, Kareem and Russell all accomplshed far more. Might not even be top 5 and his record as much based on skipping college as anyting. PED lkely enhanced stat king that has worked himself to stacked teams and now won't win anything without Davis.
    Lebron for his hypocrisy but he’s still better than Jordan Kareem and Russell combined tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Colby went hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Colby went hard
    another MAGA who doesn’t give a about China but uses it to go after a black athlete

LeBron for his take on thr China situation, but MAGA s’ opinion on the situation mean jack and

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "I do my homework"

Only reason he has a high school diploma is his ability to put a ball into round trash can

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    another MAGA who doesn’t give a about China but uses it to go after a black athlete

LeBron for his take on thr China situation, but MAGA s’ opinion on the situation mean jack and
    tbh

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

problem is that Covington doesnt try to be a social activist and claim he knows everything. This is also a guy that said Daryl Morey isn't well educated to talk about China. It's like a re talking to a genius.

Thread Information