Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stat King and likely PED user James 3-6 without true MVP Davis. The non GOAT at 4-6 in finals continues to post stats while not leading per Par.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/suns-ov...055246910.html

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "I do my homework"

Only reason he has a high school diploma is his ability to put a ball into round trash can
    Have to give the guy credit for his work with disadvantaged youths. He's obviously doing what MJ failed to do for minorities as the face of the NBA. But all his BS talk about being educated and woke is just that, BS. He's another high profile spam bot who is programmed by the liberal MSM. If you are always trying to find racism under every rock, then you will eventually find it with that sort of mentality. And all this does is create more division with mostly baseless accusations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to give the guy credit for his work with disadvantaged youths. He's obviously doing what MJ failed to do for minorities as the face of the NBA. But all his BS talk about being educated and woke is just that, BS. He's another high profile spam bot who is programmed by the liberal MSM. If you are always trying to find racism under every rock, then you will eventually find it with that sort of mentality. And all this does is create more division with mostly baseless accusations.
    My problem with LeGOAT is that he flaunted that MLK jr quote « Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. » - except in China of course

Both Jordan and Legoat prioritize their bank accounts, there is no difference between them.
    Yes James is more outspoken than MJ on black stuff, but let’s be real, in today’s woke era, doing so is not very risky , a lot of people are jumping on the BLM powerful bandwagon
    Last edited by lefty; 03-03-2021 at 09:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My problem with LeGOAT is that he flaunted that MLK jr quote « Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. » - except in China of course

Both Jordan and Legoat prioritize their bank accounts, there os no difference between them.
    Yes James is more outspoken than MJ on black stuff, but let’s be real, in today’s woke era, doing is not very risky , a lot of people are jumping on the BLM powerful bandwagon
    Truth. So you have to give credit to russell and jabbar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth. So you have to give credit to russell and jabbar.
    Yes but the biggest risk taker was Ali. At first, Kareem, Ben Wallace and James Brown were hesitant but Ali ultimately convinced them to come out and speak up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but the biggest risk taker was Ali. At first, Kareem, Ben Wallace and James Brown were hesitant but Ali ultimately convinced them to come out and speak up
    Well Ali is the greatest.

But then 20 years after him, corporate shills like Jordan, magic and all didn’t say or do anything. Neither did kobe Duncan or Garnett. Even Robinson didn’t say a word. Barkley, with his jokes and jabs to himself really touched the issue at all. Mahmoud Abdul rauf tried speaking up but was silenced. Craig Hodges was essentially banned for life but they weren’t big enough names to lead the charge. Lebron didn’t do anything significant around the social justice front until kaepernick let Nike see the earnings potential and monetized what he stood for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information