Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Outside of Watson, Cunningham is my favorite player on this team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not sure if you're being serious but he was elite in 2016, hampered by injuries since then.
    I got very very sick in 2017 so I didn't pay much attention to any sport for a while tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he came out of nowhere to basically be the best RB in the league for about 1.25 years and then got hurt and dieded for 3 years
    That's pretty insane tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Surprised by how crisp both teams look without having a preseason.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I got very very sick in 2017 so I didn't pay much attention to any sport for a while tbh.
    bad batch of peanut butter?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offenses humming tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Surprised by how crisp both teams look without having a preseason.
    and a shortened offseason to boot. really think teams returning qb/coach duos will have a leg up

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not sure if you're being serious but he was elite in 2016, hampered by injuries since then.
    I remember him more for 15 than 16 honestly, think he had 200 yards on either a matinee game or a SNF game; while 16 was a down year for Arizona and Palmer was hurt all year that year. In 15 'Zona was the 2nd best team in the NFC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bad batch of peanut butter?
    well 2017 was a bad year for me because I was unemployed that year, but that meant a lot more madden, deep studying of football schemes, and of course watching all the actual games tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and a shortened offseason to boot. really think teams returning qb/coach duos will have a leg up
    Good point.

Hopefully that means Newton really lit up the practice field to win the starting job over Stidham despite Stidham having so much more experience with the offense.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    It was mentioned that Watson was bad about trying to force the ball to Hopkins last year and the offense as a whole might be better this year overall even though Hopkins is Hopkins. I can sort of see that. Lots of speed and both backs are receivers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DeMarcus Robinson ing sucks, why the did the Chiefs re-sign that loser when they have 3 studs in Hill, Watkins and Hardman, plus Kelce?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It was mentioned that Watson was bad about trying to force the ball to Hopkins last year and the offense as a whole might be better this year overall even though Hopkins is Hopkins. I can sort of see that. Lots of speed and both backs are receivers.
    I could see successful plays where they role David Johnson out and line him up as a WR, Brian Westbrook style.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good point.

Hopefully that means Newton really lit up the practice field to win the starting job over Stidham despite Stidham having so much more experience with the offense.
    one year of experience is "so much"?

Newton is 3-0 with the Panthers against the mighty Patriots in his career. Two of those games were quite close, one of them came down to a field goal and another came down to the refs not calling holding on Gronk in the endzone on the last play, but Newton has always played his best football in front of Belichick, so the signing was hardly surprising.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    stafford arguably improved as a player after calvin retired tbh, but sometimes the receiver is so good they make up for it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The "Kelvin Benjamin Cam Newton 2015 theory" tbh.

When Benji came back in 2016 the Panthers offense was expected to go from amazing to double amazing, but instead it faltered to 6-10

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    one year of experience is "so much"?

Newton is 3-0 with the Panthers against the mighty Patriots in his career. Two of those games were quite close, one of them came down to a field goal and another came down to the refs not calling holding on Gronk in the endzone on the last play, but Newton has always played his best football in front of Belichick, so the signing was hardly surprising.
    I might put you on ignore this year because of how annoying your football opinions are. More posts like this and it's a certainty

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    stafford arguably improved as a player after calvin retired tbh, but sometimes the receiver is so good they make up for it
    this, too... but 2014 was Stafford's best year and Megatron was definitely there. 2016 was the year after he retired and Stafford was very good and they made the playoffs that year, but they haven't since.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I could see successful plays where they role David Johnson out and line him up as a WR, Brian Westbrook style.
    Just gotta keep him healthy and Fuller's hamstrings intact tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I might put you on ignore this year because of how annoying your football opinions are. More posts like this and it's a certainty
    Wtf was wrong with my post, tbh? Stidham is clearly the inferior choice.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    His reply to me was in the same vein. He just vomits nonsense.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    was that a designed QB run on 3rd and 10?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wtf was wrong with my post, tbh? Stidham is clearly the inferior choice.
    He practiced with the first team offense most of the year last year because of how little Brady practiced, and reports were that he had good chemistry with the offense. Newton wasn't just handed the starting job, he had to show something in camp.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he has a history of comedically bad takes... only time i put him on ignore is when he would spam the gameday threads into oblivion

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Duke Johnson also has WR experience, so they've got a lot of interchangeable parts. I still doesn't think it makes up for not having an elite WR1, but they have some toys to play with for sure.

Thread Information